blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:13:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8725 8726 8727 8728 [8729] 8730 8731 8732 8733 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13431854 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130920 on: November 20, 2017, 08:03:16 PM »

any early thoughts?

Stanley had some good one liners last night....entertaining like his son....but can’t see winning.
Bit of an outside it seems, but I quite liked Mrs V....seemed to give ithe task a good go and has a bit of fight about her.

Mrs Vardy seemed pretty bright for a WAG when she popped up on some documentary type thingy about trolling. She's one of only three I've heard of.

Denis Wise, Amir Khan and Mrs Vardy

surely you heard of Kesia Dugdale and shappi k even i heard of them 5 (although only knew Mrs Vardy was Mr Vardys other half)

Haven't seen any of it.  Kezia Dugdale is 50/1 in places.  Good old Betawy: 5/2, 3/1 and 7/2 the top 3 in the market.  Dare say they'll still close you if you win.

Iain Lee is going in; he used to be pretty funny; though I thought Danny Baker would do way better than he did.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130921 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »

any early thoughts?

Stanley had some good one liners last night....entertaining like his son....but can’t see winning.
Bit of an outside it seems, but I quite liked Mrs V....seemed to give ithe task a good go and has a bit of fight about her.

Mrs Vardy seemed pretty bright for a WAG when she popped up on some documentary type thingy about trolling. She's one of only three I've heard of.

Denis Wise, Amir Khan and Mrs Vardy

surely you heard of Kesia Dugdale and shappi k even i heard of them 5 (although only knew Mrs Vardy was Mr Vardys other half)

Haven't seen any of it.  Kezia Dugdale is 50/1 in places.  Good old Betawy: 5/2, 3/1 and 7/2 the top 3 in the market.  Dare say they'll still close you if you win.

Iain Lee is going in; he used to be pretty funny; though I thought Danny Baker would do way better than he did.

Talking of Betway, they sponsor West Ham, who have added Stuart Pearce to Team Moyes coaching staff. Pearce was "the face of BetFred" as recently as last week, so presumably he has lost that gig.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #130922 on: November 20, 2017, 09:45:50 PM »

Total season points are out on everyday at the moment (haven't seen them elsewhere I'm afraid) Had a quick scan through yesterday and Rams o300 points jumps out to me. 224, 280, 324, 348. 299.

Historically that doesn't look too good, but those numbers were under Jeff Fisher. He was horrible for them last year, negative and uninspiring throughout the season, Gurley described them as playing a high school offense)  They have a new coach now, Sean McVay coming over from a high scoring Washington team where he was the offensive coordinator. They've improved their offensive line, and with the addition of Sammy Watkins have a viable target on the outside which should help open things up for Todd Gurley. Jared Goff will be better coming into his second year with a little bit of protection in front of him as well.

Recommend 50 at 9/5 if you've got someone who can get on if Tighty and co. agree with that.

This looked like a good rec to me. We got off to a decent start. Makes up for a disappointing show from the Seahawks at GB.

Winner already. Nice one Cavey & tyvm
engy

View Profile
« Reply #130923 on: November 20, 2017, 09:57:16 PM »

Has the vlogger boy got a lot of followers? hes just mentioned 88% of his followers are female. wonder if that could help his cause
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #130924 on: November 20, 2017, 09:57:54 PM »

Has the vlogger boy got a lot of followers? hes just mentioned 88% of his followers are female. wonder if that could help his cause

Was literally about to write this. He has millions too and knowing these channels he would of pushed them to vote pre going on!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130925 on: November 20, 2017, 10:59:16 PM »

For anyone with BT Sport, our lads Wichita State are on ESPN from 10pm.

Out of curiosity, I just looked at the betting for tonight's game.

The Shockers price ranges from 1/25 to 1/100, with Golden Bears anything between 9/1 & 16/1.

Lose this one, & it'll be a shocker.

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/ncaab/california-golden-bears-at-wichita-state-shockers/winner

At half time, the 1/100 jollies are losing, 38-47.

Was hoping for an early night, now I have to stay up and watch this.

One of the Golden Bears guys has had a monster first half, Don Colman, racking up 26 points.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130926 on: November 21, 2017, 12:20:43 AM »

For anyone with BT Sport, our lads Wichita State are on ESPN from 10pm.

Out of curiosity, I just looked at the betting for tonight's game.

The Shockers price ranges from 1/25 to 1/100, with Golden Bears anything between 9/1 & 16/1.

Lose this one, & it'll be a shocker.

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/ncaab/california-golden-bears-at-wichita-state-shockers/winner

At half time, the 1/100 jollies are losing, 38-47.

Was hoping for an early night, now I have to stay up and watch this.

One of the Golden Bears guys has had a monster first half, Don Colman, racking up 26 points.

Shockers come back to win 92-82.

Never in doubt.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #130927 on: November 21, 2017, 12:24:54 AM »

Was exciting though, 18 down at one point in second half, a great turnaround.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130928 on: November 21, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »

Was exciting though, 18 down at one point in second half, a great turnaround.

Yes, a very enjoyable edge of seat watch.

They closed the gap to 4 just before half time, then the Bears opened it out to 18 again, & it was not looking good, but Bears lost 2 or 3 players to "foul count" & the tide eventually turned with the Shockers running out comfortable winners.

I've always struggled to watch Basketball in the past, but enjoyed this.

Never got to bed until after midnight, no worries, that's how I roll.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #130929 on: November 21, 2017, 08:23:30 AM »

Wichita State started out in an uncharacteristically sloppy mood, taking bad shots, giving up bad turnovers and failing to control the perimeter although Colman was in can't miss mode. However, Gregg Marshall showed his coaching prowess in switchingd to a full court press and Cal struggled to cope, allowing the Shockers to grind back from their 18 point second half deficit to ultimately stretch out to 10 point winners.

Not the best of performances but they'll learn more from battling through adversity than they will running up the score every week. Next game is tonight at 6:30 and they'lll need to be on their game from the start in order to progress against Marquette.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130930 on: November 21, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »

Wichita State started out in an uncharacteristically sloppy mood, taking bad shots, giving up bad turnovers and failing to control the perimeter although Colman was in can't miss mode. However, Gregg Marshall showed his coaching prowess in switchingd to a full court press and Cal struggled to cope, allowing the Shockers to grind back from their 18 point second half deficit to ultimately stretch out to 10 point winners.

Not the best of performances but they'll learn more from battling through adversity than they will running up the score every week. Next game is tonight at 6:30 and they'lll need to be on their game from the start in order to progress against Marquette.

As it happens, I looked up Greg Marshall on Wiki, as I was watching his animated Conte-style antics on the sidelines.

Wiki said......

He is the winningest head coach in Wichita State University history

winningest

Ugh at what the USA is doing to our wonderful language. What must Tal think?

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130931 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:02 PM »

Total season points are out on everyday at the moment (haven't seen them elsewhere I'm afraid) Had a quick scan through yesterday and Rams o300 points jumps out to me. 224, 280, 324, 348. 299.

Historically that doesn't look too good, but those numbers were under Jeff Fisher. He was horrible for them last year, negative and uninspiring throughout the season, Gurley described them as playing a high school offense)  They have a new coach now, Sean McVay coming over from a high scoring Washington team where he was the offensive coordinator. They've improved their offensive line, and with the addition of Sammy Watkins have a viable target on the outside which should help open things up for Todd Gurley. Jared Goff will be better coming into his second year with a little bit of protection in front of him as well.

Recommend 50 at 9/5 if you've got someone who can get on if Tighty and co. agree with that.

This looked like a good rec to me. We got off to a decent start. Makes up for a disappointing show from the Seahawks at GB.

Winner already. Nice one Cavey & tyvm

Wasn't expecting it to be done this early, but always nice! Need a fair bit of improvement from the Titans to get the other one sorted out!

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #130932 on: November 21, 2017, 05:00:36 PM »

As it happens, I looked up Greg Marshall on Wiki, as I was watching his animated Conte-style antics on the sidelines.

Wiki said......

winningest

There seems to have been a directive at the Beeb to use the word "across" for some inexplicable reason....

"We'll keep you across all football action tonight"

Just wtf does this mean? And what's so wrong about keeping us "up to date"?

Sorry teeks, but it's not just the yanks that are butchering our language.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130933 on: November 21, 2017, 05:09:05 PM »

Wiki said......

winningest

There seems to have been a directive at the Beeb to use the word "across" for some inexplicable reason....

"We'll keep you across all football action tonight"

Just wtf does this mean? And what's so wrong about keeping us "up to date"?

Sorry teeks, but it's not just the yanks that are butchering our language.

I worked with a chap - very clever chap - who used "across" all the time.

He's ring me up & ask about some topic - "are you across it?"

Are you across last night's numbers?

Are you across the football results?

Meanwhile, another says something was "very fun". 

WTF "very fun"? The word is funny, not very fun.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130934 on: November 21, 2017, 05:42:15 PM »

Some daft bloke used to talk about players "moneying" when they cashed in a poker tourney.

Even in the past tense as in "he moneyed several times in Vegas last year".

Talk about butchering the English language..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8725 8726 8727 8728 [8729] 8730 8731 8732 8733 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: