blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:24:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8920 8921 8922 8923 [8924] 8925 8926 8927 8928 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413176 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #133845 on: July 22, 2018, 09:42:54 PM »

I'd like to recommend a bet for the UFC event in Hamburg tomorrow. On the surface it isn't a thrilling card, with not many big names. However, there are a bunch of European fighters with a few British guys in action, some up and coming fighters and a lot of the fights look like they could be exciting and have finishes.

The bet is in what could be the worst fight of the card entertainment-wise. Stefan Struve is a freak 7 heavyweight who is well past his best. He has a bunch of deficiencies in his technique which he has never really fixed and doesn't ever seem to utilise his reach advantage fully. He is a kickboxer but he has also developed a ground game and is awkward but limited. Struve is coming off two losses as is his opponent Marcin Tybura but I'd consider Tybura a higher calibre of fighter and much less shop-worn. Tybura shares the kickboxing background and he adds to it an underrated ground game with a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and solid defence. With a few wins Tybura can still put himself in contention at the top of the division. I think he starts here but it is going to be ugly!

As it is heavyweight fight, the bookies have it slated to finish within the distance. And of course that makes sense - big guys KO each other. I think this fight could be different and I don't expect three full rounds of striking and stand up fighting. Instead I expect a grinding three rounds, lots of grappling, takedowns but with not much action and both fighters struggling to get the finish. So therefore I see the value in going the distance, and as Tybura is the favourite and will be the far more active fighter, I pick him to win via decision.*

It is available at 3/1 in a few places and you can get a little better than that if you use Billy Hill's Bet Boost.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/marcin-tybura-v-stefan-struve/method-of-victory

Recommend £20

*Of course it is a heavyweight fight and it could be over at any time with one punch!

The card will be worth a watch and it is on BT Sport beginning some time in mid afternoon.

nice bet, thank you
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133846 on: July 22, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »

I'd like to recommend a bet for the UFC event in Hamburg tomorrow. On the surface it isn't a thrilling card, with not many big names. However, there are a bunch of European fighters with a few British guys in action, some up and coming fighters and a lot of the fights look like they could be exciting and have finishes.

The bet is in what could be the worst fight of the card entertainment-wise. Stefan Struve is a freak 7 heavyweight who is well past his best. He has a bunch of deficiencies in his technique which he has never really fixed and doesn't ever seem to utilise his reach advantage fully. He is a kickboxer but he has also developed a ground game and is awkward but limited. Struve is coming off two losses as is his opponent Marcin Tybura but I'd consider Tybura a higher calibre of fighter and much less shop-worn. Tybura shares the kickboxing background and he adds to it an underrated ground game with a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and solid defence. With a few wins Tybura can still put himself in contention at the top of the division. I think he starts here but it is going to be ugly!

As it is heavyweight fight, the bookies have it slated to finish within the distance. And of course that makes sense - big guys KO each other. I think this fight could be different and I don't expect three full rounds of striking and stand up fighting. Instead I expect a grinding three rounds, lots of grappling, takedowns but with not much action and both fighters struggling to get the finish. So therefore I see the value in going the distance, and as Tybura is the favourite and will be the far more active fighter, I pick him to win via decision.*

It is available at 3/1 in a few places and you can get a little better than that if you use Billy Hill's Bet Boost.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/marcin-tybura-v-stefan-struve/method-of-victory

Recommend £20

*Of course it is a heavyweight fight and it could be over at any time with one punch!

The card will be worth a watch and it is on BT Sport beginning some time in mid afternoon.

nice bet, thank you

+1

Shame that Tiger couldn't bring home the double Cheesy

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133847 on: July 23, 2018, 01:05:22 AM »

Recommend £20

nice bet, thank you

The fight worked out how I hoped and thought it might. Struve is pretty shot and the whole fight was low output grinding with occasional energy with Tybura doing enough to win every round.

The card was a bit of a drag. Lots of decisions as it turned out and some very average performances.

The main card in Calgary next week has some great fights!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133848 on: July 23, 2018, 10:17:34 AM »

Racing Post football season preview pullout thingy comes out next Wednesday, August 1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #133849 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:50 AM »

Scuy have prices available for teams to be above others in their respective leagues.

I think they get some of these wrong and I usually have a mug combination of trebles (one team in Championship, League One and League Two) for a season long bet and bit of fun.

Not looked properly yet but at first glance I think they have underestimated Burton in League One. I'd expect them to be top 6 next season.

I will be adding them to be above these :

Shrewsbury 4/5 (like that a lot)
Bristol Rovers 10/11
Southend 5/6
Luton 11/8

Any views on this market?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133850 on: July 23, 2018, 11:52:17 AM »

I'm taking on Shrewsbury in every market possible.

Got no strong views on Burton though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #133851 on: July 23, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »

General consensus among Luton season ticket holders I know is that we’re in the 8th-15th place bracket.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133852 on: July 23, 2018, 07:49:41 PM »

For anyone with Betunsafe

UFC Calgary on Saturday - Tecia Torres at 5.45 to beat Joanna Jedrzejczyk looks like a crazy price. Tecia is a tough, gritty fighter who has never been stopped - against Joanna, former champion who is coming off the back off two crushing losses in title fights. Joanna often a slow starter and this is over only three rounds - there have been some weird decisions lately in the UFC if it goes to the judges. I think it is a great price. We don't know how Joanna is after the title defeats. We saw what happened to Ronda Roussey, Micha Tate after they lost titles. I like the bet!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 07:51:57 PM by bergeroo » Logged
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133853 on: July 23, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »

General consensus among Luton season ticket holders I know is that we’re in the 8th-15th place bracket.

I'm surprised expectations are that low. There's not much of a gap between L1 and L2 when L1 has a weak-looking field, which it does this time. Think there's every chance you make the play-offs.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133854 on: July 24, 2018, 12:40:27 PM »

Racing Post football season preview pullout thingy comes out next Wednesday, August 1.

Does fred have a function to set a reminder for this? Smiley

Getting old and forgetful and the past 3 years I've had to trudge out at 10pm in my lounge pants to source a copy.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133855 on: July 24, 2018, 06:09:40 PM »

Any love for Aguero at a rather sizeable 10/1 for top scorer with BV? No-one else goes above 8/1.

1/4 odds for top 4 and he's been in that leading quad for the last 5 seasons, and in 6 of his 7 years at City in total.

Obv every opportunity he could win it as well, injuries permitting.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 06:14:22 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #133856 on: July 24, 2018, 07:39:02 PM »

Any love for Aguero at a rather sizeable 10/1 for top scorer with BV? No-one else goes above 8/1.

1/4 odds for top 4 and he's been in that leading quad for the last 5 seasons, and in 6 of his 7 years at City in total.

Obv every opportunity he could win it as well, injuries permitting.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Lots of love from me.
The 1st 3 months of 2018 he was fully adapted to Pep's methods and scoring (all comps)  more than Salah. He has also said he is a new man after his knee op.

66/1 still about  on Sterling. Liked it when you put it up 12 months ago and like it more now.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #133857 on: July 24, 2018, 07:46:24 PM »

One I quite like the look of...

Bahrain-Merida to win the TdF team classification at 12/1 with BetUnfair.

Now that Nibali's out, the team don't have much else to go for besides stage wins. Which means that their riders will be gunning for the breakaways most days next week.

At the moment Movistar are leading the team standings with Bahrain-Merida at 10:16, Sky at 19:40 and LottoNL-Jumbo at 29:18. Movistar have nothing to gain by being in the breakaways, and will be keeping men back to try move Landa and Quintana up in the GC. Sky have even less reason to have men up ahead. Looking at the stages to come, they all seem to suit breakaways, except for the short, punchy Stage 17 which shouldn't produce huge time gaps.

Bahrain-Merida are half decent at TT's as well, so shouldn't lose much time to Movistar on Stage 20 either.

And there's the fact that after what happened to Nibali, I don't think that any of the other teams would begrudge Bahrain-Merida winning the team classification.

Recommend £40 Bahrain-Merida to win Team Classification at 12/1.

Going according to plan so far. Great bet - ty.  Now priced at about 2/1.

Looking forward to tdf tomorrow - brutal and exciting day.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133858 on: July 24, 2018, 07:47:02 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Anyone lucky enough to have a victor account just mop up whatevr you can get at 33/1 ew for the worlds.  He is more like to go off 9/1 for the worlds than 33/1.   Cannot possibly go off 33/1 for the worlds unless injured.   Genuine top 5 player in the world now and a proper contender for every tv major.  

Michael SMith i should add is the player in question!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:50:10 PM by arbboy » Logged
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #133859 on: July 24, 2018, 08:01:29 PM »

Tikay style Bok.

However 33/1 still good!
Pages: 1 ... 8920 8921 8922 8923 [8924] 8925 8926 8927 8928 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: