blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:52:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8947 8948 8949 8950 [8951] 8952 8953 8954 8955 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333710 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #134250 on: September 22, 2018, 12:23:52 PM »

Probably too late but it would be interesting to get a view from Dung.....I think Watford are a bet today. Fulham seem to have ‘potential’ priced in so far this year and again today, it must be hard to quantify though. I’m against them today.

Missed the price surely on Watford?  You backing them at 8/13 if the game was at Watford?  It's the same bet ev wise just with home advantage swapped.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134251 on: September 22, 2018, 12:25:12 PM »

Probably too late but it would be interesting to get a view from Dung.....I think Watford are a bet today. Fulham seem to have ‘potential’ priced in so far this year and again today, it must be hard to quantify though. I’m against them today.

Missed the price surely on Watford?  You backing them at 8/13 if the game was at Watford?  It's the same bet ev wise just with home advantage swapped.

Hi mate, I did miss the price. I’m such an amateur backing football these days!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #134252 on: September 22, 2018, 12:26:53 PM »

I only posted because i have been speaking to a few respected judges (obviously i respect your opinion as well) and they are all over Fulham at the prices.  Interesting betting heat for sure given the market moves
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134253 on: September 22, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »

As in, no bet at this price.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134254 on: September 22, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »

I only posted because i have been speaking to a few respected judges (obviously i respect your opinion as well) and they are all over Fulham at the prices.  Interesting betting heat for sure given the market moves

Yep, very interesting, thanks for the input. I’m little better than a mug in the EPL markets these days. It would be so nice if we could bring back the TfT glory days.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #134255 on: September 22, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »

you knew!!!  Matter of seconds!
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134256 on: September 22, 2018, 12:35:25 PM »

you knew!!!  Matter of seconds!

:-), I wouldn’t enjoy it, my only goal these days is no bad bets. Trust the process ignore the outcome, slowly get a little richer.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134257 on: September 22, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »

16 runners in the 345 Gowran

I've bet

Don't Quit at 25s (snickers bet)
Lomis Law at 20s (various bookies)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134258 on: September 22, 2018, 05:19:56 PM »

I've bet

Nice result for Don't Quit, 3rd at 20/1, so that worked out OK, well done Simon.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #134259 on: September 22, 2018, 05:21:31 PM »

I've bet

Nice one, Tal.

Better than I've done today Cheesy

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134260 on: September 22, 2018, 06:40:12 PM »

A little 'see where we are' with a couple of bets I have on for fred….

B.Silva for young player of the year; a goal and an assist today and a generally solid start to the season for him, getting plenty of game time. Sterling currently bookies fave and he's started very well, Richarlison's red card stopped him in his tracks, Maddison at Leicester could be one to watch. Think this has mileage and Silva is gonna be there or thereabouts come May.

Swansea to be relegated; great start (8 points from first 4 games) for Swansea which meant a terrible start for us. But the last few weeks haven't been producing many results (5 points from last 5 games), and they currently find themselves 13th in the table (they did get a good point at Boro today). Will they go down? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened. I'm guessing the football hasn't been great, as in 9 games they've scored only 7 goals, and conceded only 6, which gives them the best defensive record in the league and also one of the worst attacks. The fans might turn on Potter if it continues into winter.....

Shrewsbury to be relegated; beaten today and currently just keeping their head above the relegation zone. Another team that are tight at the back but inept in front of goal, as in 9 games they have just 7 goals but only let in 9. Can't remember which member suggested this bet (think Chompy gave it the green light), but this could easily give the latte lover a nice little payout in 8 months.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134261 on: September 23, 2018, 10:01:13 AM »

Seahawks average 59.5 plays (5th fewest).

Cowboys average 53.5 plays (2nd fewest).

They run a play every 32 seconds (slowest).

They have two pass plays of 20+ yards (lowest).

They have allowed one pass of 20+ yard pass (lowest).

It's my team, defense is very under-rated, watching the offense is like someone put the screen set to slow motion

Over/under is around 41.

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/dallas-cowboys-at-seattle-seahawks/total-points

Should be under.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134262 on: September 23, 2018, 10:04:32 AM »

Seahawks average 59.5 plays (5th fewest).

Cowboys average 53.5 plays (2nd fewest).

They run a play every 32 seconds (slowest).

They have two pass plays of 20+ yards (lowest).

They have allowed one pass of 20+ yard pass (lowest).

It's my team, defense is very under-rated, watching the offense is like someone put the screen set to slow motion

Over/under is around 41.

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/dallas-cowboys-at-seattle-seahawks/total-points

Should be under.

Can you get us on please Tighty?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134263 on: September 23, 2018, 10:16:41 AM »

Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks
Total Points U/O - Middle Line
Under Points   10/11   40.5
Total stake   33.00

sorry not around for much of the day, can't really do TfT justice at the moment

we'd love more NFL bets though, maybe tikay could get on

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134264 on: September 23, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »

Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks
Total Points U/O - Middle Line
Under Points   10/11   40.5
Total stake   33.00

sorry not around for much of the day, can't really do TfT justice at the moment

we'd love more NFL bets though, maybe tikay could get on

All understood Rich, you owe us nothing. And yes, if I'm around & able, I'll try to get bets on.

Pages: 1 ... 8947 8948 8949 8950 [8951] 8952 8953 8954 8955 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: