blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:58:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9001 9002 9003 9004 [9005] 9006 9007 9008 9009 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13424349 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135060 on: January 06, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »

Morning Mr T.

With fred awash with Adzy's horsey cash I think we should invest a bit in some tennis fun.

In the Sydney ATP De Minaur looks like he could have another big week. He is a very young Aussie who came through last season. He finalled this tournament last year as an 18 year old, losing 2-1 to Medvedev. He played well this week, losing to Tsonga in the 1/4's. It is not the strongest looking field, with Tsitipas and Medvedev the likeliest  stumbling blocks. Medvedev is in the same half, but he is currently playing in the final of the Brisbane ATP against Nishikori so he is likely to be tired this week. The 7 to 1 available  looks decent.

Suggest £10 e/w De Minaur with bet fred @ 7's.

Hi Charlie,

Am out at the moment (in an A380) but will get that on as soon as we land.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135061 on: January 06, 2019, 12:06:14 PM »

10.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
2019 Sydney International
Tournament Outright
EW 1/2 1,2   De Minaur, Alex   7/1   
Total stake   20.00
Estimated return   125.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135062 on: January 06, 2019, 12:29:58 PM »

Morning Mr T.

With fred awash with Adzy's horsey cash I think we should invest a bit in some tennis fun.

In the Sydney ATP De Minaur looks like he could have another big week. He is a very young Aussie who came through last season. He finalled this tournament last year as an 18 year old, losing 2-1 to Medvedev. He played well this week, losing to Tsonga in the 1/4's. It is not the strongest looking field, with Tsitipas and Medvedev the likeliest  stumbling blocks. Medvedev is in the same half, but he is currently playing in the final of the Brisbane ATP against Nishikori so he is likely to be tired this week. The 7 to 1 available  looks decent.

Hi Charlie,

Amaya ownership meaning Tikay gets his own jumbo jet to take him to the PCA?

Must be nice.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135063 on: January 06, 2019, 02:09:12 PM »

Morning Mr T.

Hi Charlie,

Must be nice.

Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135064 on: January 07, 2019, 01:46:13 PM »

Luton have picked up George Thorne on loan for the rest of the season, which is good news for our bet. He's way too good for L1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #135065 on: January 07, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »

Morning Mr T.

Hi Charlie,

Must be nice.

.......he wont be happy when he finds out you've called his A380 a jumbo  Smiley
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135066 on: January 08, 2019, 12:40:20 PM »

Abraham staying at Villa for season despite Wolves offering him a loan as well

7/1 with redzone/10bet is a stale price, not a great each way market anyway even with 4 places generally and red/10 only 3 had a fair win only bet at 7/1

should settle around /9/2 by days end
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135067 on: January 08, 2019, 12:43:38 PM »

Gone. 3-1 with Redzone and Pesa.

Betway's 5-1 is still too big. Think Scuy's 9-4 will be nearer the day-ending price tbh. LolBetway though obv.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:45:36 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135068 on: January 08, 2019, 12:47:16 PM »

They respect my £50 chomps they do

Nice drift when the wolves news broke
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135069 on: January 08, 2019, 10:15:49 PM »

Kieffer not signing for Chompy's mob, and staying in L1, is a double win for Fred?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135070 on: January 09, 2019, 02:21:20 AM »

What's Kieffer been up to? Can't find anything in today's news?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135071 on: January 09, 2019, 03:16:02 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42614864

Championship side Barnsley have signed Ipswich striker Kieffer Moore on a deal until 2021 for an undisclosed fee.

Moore joined Ipswich from Forest Green in January 2017, but failed to score in 11 substitute appearances for the club.

The 25-year-old joined Rotherham on loan in July and scored 13 goals in 22 League One games.

Peterborough director of football Barry Fry had said the Posh had agreed a fee for Moore, before manager Grant McCann advised the club against his signing.

McCann described any move as being a "big financial commitment" for the League One club.

Barnsley head coach Paul Heckingbottom said: "He's a player in top form and will bring something different to improve the side.

"His height will trouble defenders and cause problems, but as a player he's got much more in his locker and will score different types of goals."

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135072 on: January 09, 2019, 08:11:27 AM »

Championship side Barnsley have signed Ipswich striker Kieffer Moore on a deal until 2021 for an undisclosed fee.

Moore joined Ipswich from Forest Green in January 2017, but failed to score in 11 substitute appearances for the club.

The 25-year-old joined Rotherham on loan in July and scored 13 goals in 22 League One games.

Peterborough director of football Barry Fry had said the Posh had agreed a fee for Moore, before manager Grant McCann advised the club against his signing.

McCann described any move as being a "big financial commitment" for the League One club.

Barnsley head coach Paul Heckingbottom said: "He's a player in top form and will bring something different to improve the side.

"His height will trouble defenders and cause problems, but as a player he's got much more in his locker and will score different types of goals."

Think you are a bit late with that one Marky, though sure Chompy would welcome Grant McCann back with open arms.   He always spoke well of him.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135073 on: January 09, 2019, 08:16:51 AM »

Think you are a bit late with that one Marky, though sure Chompy would welcome Grant McCann back with open arms.   He always spoke well of him.

If he ain't bum licking, his only other contribution is digging out year old bits of news.

Thanks for coming Marky.  
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 08:18:51 AM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135074 on: January 09, 2019, 09:48:34 AM »

Haha, did wonder last night if Marky had been in the Delorean.

We've got Ivan Toney and Fatty Tomlin. Don't need disloyal Kieffer.

Come on Josh, you know it makes sense.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/josh-maja-mulling-over-sunderland-contract-offer-after-fresh-talks-with-stewart-donald-1-9526712
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:59:48 AM by Chompy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9001 9002 9003 9004 [9005] 9006 9007 9008 9009 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: