blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9000 9001 9002 9003 [9004] 9005 9006 9007 9008 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330953 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135045 on: January 03, 2019, 07:06:05 PM »

'Sir' and Spittin Mick aren't gonna be in love with Part 3.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135046 on: January 04, 2019, 01:39:40 PM »

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-gives-worrying-josh-maja-update-as-sunderland-contract-deadline-nears-1-9520761

Not ideal.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135047 on: January 05, 2019, 10:41:59 AM »

As we are on a roll with the generous Will Hill Saturday offer, let's keep playing.

Today its the 2.40 at Wincanton where they are paying 5 places vs the standard 3.

Two horses stand out to me on jockey bookings.

Jonjo has two in the race, Bhutan, saddled with 12.3 and a first timer for the yard from JPO'B, surely out for a sighter and got to be there to keep the weights down for Tedham who last ran against the horse that ran such a cracker in the Challow last week Getaway Trump. The booking of Nick Schofield, who get far fewer rides than he deserves, really takes the eye for Jonjo.

Gulshanigans had been out for a while before an eyecatching return to action last time on his first start for jack Barber after a move from Twister. Again, he has Touchy Fehily on board, an usual spot.

Let just have £20 ew on the pair, and hope the Fave drifts.

GL

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135048 on: January 05, 2019, 11:15:37 AM »

As we are on a roll with the generous Will Hill Saturday offer, let's keep playing.

Today its the 2.40 at Wincanton where they are paying 5 places vs the standard 3.

Jonjo has two in the race, Bhutan, saddled with 12.3 and a first timer for the yard from JPO'B, surely out for a sighter and got to be there to keep the weights down for Tedham who last ran against the horse that ran such a cracker in the Challow last week Getaway Trump. The booking of Nick Schofield, who get far fewer rides than he deserves, really takes the eye for Jonjo.

Gulshanigans had been out for a while before an eyecatching return to action last time on his first start for jack Barber after a move from Twister. Again, he has Touchy Fehily on board, an usual spot.

GL

Thanks Adzy, we are safely on both with WH

£20 EW Tedham @ 3/1, one fifth, 5 places

£20 EW Gulshanigan @ 9/1, one fifth, 5 places.

2 BETS PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135049 on: January 05, 2019, 11:17:12 AM »

Free Bet needs a good home?

I seem to have a £15 Free Bet with Wm Hill but it expires at 15.11 this afternoon if I read this correctly. Presumably this arose from last Saturday's affair.

BonusFree bet £15.00
Details £15.00 High 5 - 15% Win Bonus bet
Expires05 Jan 19 15:11 UK

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135050 on: January 05, 2019, 11:30:58 AM »

I seem to have a £15 Free Bet with Wm Hill but it expires at 15.11 this afternoon if I read this correctly. Presumably this arose from last Saturday's affair.

BonusFree bet £15.00

Laurina?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135051 on: January 05, 2019, 12:01:32 PM »

BonusFree bet £15.00

Laurina?

e/w?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135052 on: January 05, 2019, 12:50:05 PM »

BonusFree bet £15.00

First NFL game tonight

DeAndre Hopkins first touchdown scorer is best price 13/2

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135053 on: January 05, 2019, 02:46:44 PM »

GL

oioi

Well done Adzy, another Saturday special

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135054 on: January 05, 2019, 02:47:45 PM »

GL

oioi

Well done Adzy, another Saturday special

Ah well, hoped the other could have held on for a place, but all good.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135055 on: January 05, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »

Big win for Salford away at Leyton Orient today. A defeat would've meant an 8 point gap behind the leaders Orient, but now it's only 2 and game on.

Shame they lost 4 in a row recently, hopefully that's the blip over and the 5/1 romps home.

Best Bitter.
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #135056 on: January 05, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »

N1 again Adz, and yeah big win for Salford that!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135057 on: January 05, 2019, 06:04:44 PM »

BonusFree bet £15.00

First NFL game tonight

DeAndre Hopkins first touchdown scorer is best price 13/2

Thanks Tal.

Unfortunately, I fell asleep before placing this so the Free Bet expired.

No worries though, I can get out of trouble or dig the hole deeper by placing the bet anyway.

We have £20 @ 13/2 with WH for DeAndre Hopkins to be first TD scorer in tonight's Colts/Texans jobbie.

BET PLACED

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #135058 on: January 05, 2019, 08:11:21 PM »

Roz Bulmer in BDO Womens World Dart Trophy.

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/womens-bdo-world-darts-trophy/bdo-womens-world-darts-trophy/winner

The daughter of my cousin , has been playing very well lately,knocked out of the Danish open in the semi by this same opponent ,Deta Hedman (ranked 3 in this,former number one).

Roz's game has come on leaps and bounds this last year and would be no surprise to see her do well.

Recommend a sentimental £10 ew if Fred can get on.

She’s about to play on eurosport
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #135059 on: January 06, 2019, 11:23:04 AM »

Morning Mr T.

With fred awash with Adzy's horsey cash I think we should invest a bit in some tennis fun.

In the Sydney ATP De Minaur looks like he could have another big week. He is a very young Aussie who came through last season. He finalled this tournament last year as an 18 year old, losing 2-1 to Medvedev. He played well this week, losing to Tsonga in the 1/4's. It is not the strongest looking field, with Tsitipas and Medvedev the likeliest  stumbling blocks. Medvedev is in the same half, but he is currently playing in the final of the Brisbane ATP against Nishikori so he is likely to be tired this week. The 7 to 1 available  looks decent.

Suggest £10 e/w De Minaur with bet fred @ 7's.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Pages: 1 ... 9000 9001 9002 9003 [9004] 9005 9006 9007 9008 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: