blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9010 9011 9012 9013 [9014] 9015 9016 9017 9018 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410534 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135195 on: January 19, 2019, 08:25:49 PM »

Surely you may as well wait for a couple of weeks to see if any front runners bag some braces and push Kane’s odds out even further? He’ll never get any shorter while still out injured?

Was more if news starts to filter through that he's due back earlier than expected.

Hanging on for a bit does make sense though.

Best Bitter.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135196 on: January 20, 2019, 01:41:16 AM »

I have to ask, but why do we mention this as no one has put it up as a bet pre event? And only then when it's won.

aftertiming have been awarded for far less

Think it gets mentioned because pretty much all of the fred bet the RtR tips every week.

HTH.

Sorry.  , I don't, and I suspect I'm not the only one........even if it is only because I forget.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135197 on: January 20, 2019, 02:03:52 AM »

I have to ask, but why do we mention this as no one has put it up as a bet pre event? And only then when it's won.

Think it gets mentioned because pretty much all of the fred bet the RtR tips every week.

HTH.

Sorry.  , I don't, and I suspect I'm not the only one........even if it is only because I forget.

Your obsession with is quite worrying, mate.

What you lot get up to in the golf club showers is not the real world. No matter what your senior member tells you Wink

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135198 on: January 20, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »

HTH.

Yeah, kind of a special case. People don't put them here because obv the BE guys want the traffic to their site, but most people read the column and bet them anyway. Obv more likely to get mentioned when Rich writes the column too.

I always miss these, link to Rich's column please.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135199 on: January 20, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »

You can subscribe too which means email reminders:

https://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/44

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135200 on: January 20, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »

Thank You.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135201 on: January 20, 2019, 11:11:04 AM »

Today's Huddersfield v Man City affair is producing some really lop-sided prices in the betting market.

Huddersfield - at home - are as much as 25/1 (Betty, Butter Me Up), & generally 22/1.

Man City - away - are generally 1/7.

Over 0.5 goals? WH go 1/66, Sporting Bet 1/100.

Anytime goalscorer? Bet365 have FOUR Man City players at odds on.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/huddersfield-v-man-city/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135202 on: January 20, 2019, 11:17:32 AM »

If Mr Shallow was still around we’d have some crazy e/w goal scorer  multiples on the City/Barca/Juve games staking half the bankroll 😜

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135203 on: January 20, 2019, 11:26:00 AM »

If Mr Shallow was still around we’d have some crazy e/w goal scorer  multiples on the City/Barca/Juve games staking half the bankroll 😜

You must have read my mind, I was thinking of him when I typed that.

Here he is celebrating enthusiastically after winning €222,000 in Dublin.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135204 on: January 20, 2019, 02:29:49 PM »

Time to add another to the L1 top scorer portfolio, James Collins @ 12-1 four spots with the green clowns (listed as Jordan on the marv Oddschecker).

We're getting ludicrous EW value here in a race that's nothing like as open as the market continues to suggest.

Kieffer and Maja both on the scoresheet yesterday and there's hope that both will stay put this window, especially if Maja takes the Bundesliga route. Big Ivan will start banging in plenty before much longer too.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135205 on: January 20, 2019, 04:06:55 PM »

HTH.

What you lot get up to in the golf club showers is not the real world. No matter what your senior member tells you Wink

Warning, warning, nerve struck.

Just keep arse licking son. Keep yourself popular for doing nothing in particular.xx

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135206 on: January 20, 2019, 05:06:43 PM »

HTH.

Warning, warning, nerve struck.

Just keep arse licking son. Keep yourself popular for doing nothing in particular.xx

Yeah, I'm seething here Cheesy

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135207 on: January 20, 2019, 09:41:08 PM »

If anyone sees any race of champions markets, let me know please. That's typically been an extremely profitable event for me - but I can find any markets this time round. Sad

Glad no-one responded to this. One of the most unpredictable motorsport races I've ever watched. Absolute madness from start to finish, would have never picked the winner, or any of the semi-finalists for that matter ..  Lips Sealed

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135208 on: January 21, 2019, 07:22:56 PM »

Just seen the legendary James (Google is your friend, Tikay) are playing at Donny racecourse on Saturday 17th August.

A day of punting on shite horses followed by a set from one of the UKs best bands, all in the glorious Yorkshire sunshine.

Where's the face with the heart eyes emoji?

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135209 on: January 21, 2019, 07:31:06 PM »

Just seen the legendary James (Google is your friend, Tikay) are playing at Donny racecourse on Saturday 17th August.

A day of punting on shite horses followed by a set from one of the UKs best bands, all in the glorious Yorkshire sunshine.

Where's the face with the heart eyes emoji?

Sit down, hhy...

Pages: 1 ... 9010 9011 9012 9013 [9014] 9015 9016 9017 9018 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: