blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:30:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9158 9159 9160 9161 [9162] 9163 9164 9165 9166 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13408119 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137415 on: August 02, 2020, 10:16:44 AM »

No spots to recommend for the British GP this weekend yet. Maybe something will come along as the weekend develops.

Will let you know.

There's nothing out there this weekend. It's rare that I don't have any bets during a race weekend, but that's where we are right now. Market is just too well priced.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137416 on: August 02, 2020, 11:24:13 AM »

Pretty much every company has taken down e/w betting on the Silverstone race.   RIP Bottas e/w bets.  We had a good run.

In other news Notts County shouldn't be favourites vs Harrogate Town.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137417 on: August 02, 2020, 05:41:59 PM »

Pretty much every company has taken down e/w betting on the Silverstone race.   RIP Bottas e/w bets.  We had a good run.

Well that worked out well.  Never thought I'd see Harrogate Town vs Bradford City in the league.   There were times where I thought they might meet in the conference. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137418 on: August 02, 2020, 07:53:00 PM »

Well that worked out well.  Never thought I'd see Harrogate Town vs Bradford City in the league.   There were times where I thought they might meet in the conference. 

I'll bet there's been a Barraclough or two on their respective boards over the years.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137419 on: August 02, 2020, 09:59:31 PM »

cheers Doobs

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137420 on: August 02, 2020, 10:56:36 PM »

Thanks for this. 

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137421 on: August 09, 2020, 12:10:51 PM »

Hi all,

Three bets for you ahead of the 70th Anniversary GP which begins at 14:10 UK time.

Top Six Finish - Alex Albon @ 13/8 with Sky Bet. There's a number of cars starting ahead of Alex who should go backwards today; both Racing Points (poor race pace, and inconsistency from both drivers) and also Pierre Gasly (qualified out of position with a brilliant lap yesterday). Resultantly, I think 13/8 is slightly overpriced which is reflected in the market too with all other bookies at lower odds. 5 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/70th-anniversary-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Group One (HUL/RIC/STR/LEC) - Daniel Ricciardo @ 2/1 with Hills. Daniel starts 5th, two spots behind Hulkenberg. As mentioned above, that Racing Point has poor race pace as demonstrated last weekend on Stroll's car. In addition, while Nico has improved his outright pace dramatically for this weekend, his lap times through practice still show some inconsistency. I am a little worried about what Charles Leclerc can do, however he does start three spots further back than Ricciardo. 10 points.

https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/motor-racing/competitions/70th-anniversary-grand-prix/outrights

Match Bet (Haas) - Kevin Magnussen @ 6/4 with multiple (two links below, but others available). Kevin starts four places behind teammate Romain Grosjean, but he's just the quicker driver around this circuit and suffered a poor qualifying lap yesterday. I expect Romain to lose time while being passed by quicker cars (Ocon & Kvyat) which should bring Kevin more into play. 6/4 feels a bit high to me. 10 points.

https://www.bet365.com/#/AC/B10/C20704956/D1/E51257181/F2/
https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/motor-racing/competitions/70th-anniversary-grand-prix/outrights

If anyone spots any Formula E markets, please let me know. All bookies have seemingly stopped offering odds completely.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137422 on: August 09, 2020, 03:49:21 PM »

Hi all,

Three bets for you ahead of the 70th Anniversary GP which begins at 14:10 UK time.

Top Six Finish - Alex Albon @ 13/8 with Sky Bet. There's a number of cars starting ahead of Alex who should go backwards today; both Racing Points (poor race pace, and inconsistency from both drivers) and also Pierre Gasly (qualified out of position with a brilliant lap yesterday). Resultantly, I think 13/8 is slightly overpriced which is reflected in the market too with all other bookies at lower odds. 5 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/70th-anniversary-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Group One (HUL/RIC/STR/LEC) - Daniel Ricciardo @ 2/1 with Hills. Daniel starts 5th, two spots behind Hulkenberg. As mentioned above, that Racing Point has poor race pace as demonstrated last weekend on Stroll's car. In addition, while Nico has improved his outright pace dramatically for this weekend, his lap times through practice still show some inconsistency. I am a little worried about what Charles Leclerc can do, however he does start three spots further back than Ricciardo. 10 points.

Match Bet (Haas) - Kevin Magnussen @ 6/4 with multiple (two links below, but others available). Kevin starts four places behind teammate Romain Grosjean, but he's just the quicker driver around this circuit and suffered a poor qualifying lap yesterday. I expect Romain to lose time while being passed by quicker cars (Ocon & Kvyat) which should bring Kevin more into play. 6/4 feels a bit high to me. 10 points.

https://www.bet365.com/#/AC/B10/C20704956/D1/E51257181/F2/

If anyone spots any Formula E markets, please let me know. All bookies have seemingly stopped offering odds completely.

- Daniel Ricciardo was uncharacteristically terrible out there today. He was over 30s off his team mate, with two extra pit stops, and a spin. Huge gap to the Racing Point cars. I'm stunned at this.

- Kevin Magnussen had a great start and was three places ahead of Grosjean on the opening lap. Not really sure when Grosjean managed to get back past, I think Kevin must have had a poor pit stop unseen by the World TV feed. He also picked up a five second time penalty for rejoining the track in a dangerous manner - and eventually retired.

- Albon finished 5th to limit our losses.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 03:51:23 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137423 on: August 13, 2020, 06:22:45 PM »

Are we not booking bets for Tikay any more? Haven't seen one taken for ages, maybe I missed an announcement or something?

One bet I like for the upcoming Spanish GP is Daniil Kvyat to score points at 9/4. Daniil has scored points four times in five F1 appearances at this circuit, it really seems to suit his style. The Barcelona circuit is the one on the calendar where car performance has the biggest influence on results, and Alpha Tauri are the 7th quickest team right now which acts as a deterrent to the bet. However, the combination of Daniil's confidence combined with the high price of 9/4 makes this a viable spot for me. Suggest 10 points.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137424 on: August 14, 2020, 12:16:08 PM »

Are we not booking bets for Tikay any more? Haven't seen one taken for ages, maybe I missed an announcement or something?

One bet I like for the upcoming Spanish GP is Daniil Kvyat to score points at 9/4. Daniil has scored points four times in five F1 appearances at this circuit, it really seems to suit his style. The Barcelona circuit is the one on the calendar where car performance has the biggest influence on results, and Alpha Tauri are the 7th quickest team right now which acts as a deterrent to the bet. However, the combination of Daniil's confidence combined with the high price of 9/4 makes this a viable spot for me. Suggest 10 points.

I think Tikay and Tighty are just a bit busy.   People are still reading and putting bets on, so just continue as you are.   Maybe it will just pick up again some time when they are less busy?

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137425 on: August 14, 2020, 03:02:30 PM »

I think Tikay and Tighty are just a bit busy.   People are still reading and putting bets on, so just continue as you are.   Maybe it will just pick up again some time when they are less busy?

Sure. It wasn't a criticism at all, just wondering if I had missed an announcement.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137426 on: August 15, 2020, 01:44:00 PM »

Two quick bets before qualifying (14:00 UK time)

Points Finish - Pierre Gasly @ over EVS. Looks really dialed into the circuit, and aided by Renault, Albon & Vettel struggling. 20 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/spanish-grand-prix/points-finish

Top Six Finish - Carlos Sainz @ 6/4 (exchange only). 4th quickest in third practice, and while it is extremely tight from 4th-9th, Carlos has been handling the car with confidence all weekend. 25 points.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/spanish-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137427 on: August 16, 2020, 03:49:44 PM »

- Kvyat did not score points in 12th. He had the pace, but a poor qualifying let him down.
- Pierre Gasly did score points in 9th.
- Carlos Sainz did finish 6th.

Really strong profits this weekend.

disco

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137428 on: August 16, 2020, 04:40:36 PM »

- Kvyat did not score points in 12th. He had the pace, but a poor qualifying let him down.
- Pierre Gasly did score points in 9th.
- Carlos Sainz did finish 6th.

Really strong profits this weekend.

disco

Nice one, Peter!

And Lewis marches on.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137429 on: August 24, 2020, 07:12:39 PM »

Good article on the RP, with Dr Channing and some other fella.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/members/insight/ive-been-through-five-bank-accounts-in-ten-years-the-life-of-a-pro-punter/447537

Pages: 1 ... 9158 9159 9160 9161 [9162] 9163 9164 9165 9166 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: