blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:37:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9166 9167 9168 9169 [9170] 9171 9172 9173 9174 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333181 times)
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #137535 on: December 26, 2020, 05:20:52 PM »

bristol city scraped a win against Wycombe. two more injuries today, and our injury table would field a quality 11 on its won. We keep getting the odd win but more luck than anything. certainly in the next 2 or 3 games id be opposing us until we get a few more players back.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137536 on: December 26, 2020, 05:38:01 PM »

i was on lost in translation ech way who went from travelling well to zero in strides. Bryony Frost regularly delivers good quality rides now. I was at Taunton ( i think) couple of years ago and watched Rachel Blackmore. She had 4 favs on the day and i opposed everything as she just seemed to get bullied constantly. However Brony is a different class and a good quality rider now and not just bigged up in the media.

I can't agree on Rachael Blackmore, I think she is quality.  I may be biassed, as I had my best day at Cheltenham ever when she won on A Plus Tard.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137537 on: December 26, 2020, 05:47:49 PM »

Think they're both quality, and they wouldn't get the rides if they weren't.

Top trainers aren't shy about moving jockeys on, if they're not doing the business.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #137538 on: December 26, 2020, 07:12:53 PM »

Jockeys are human & have good days and bad days. I’ve backed many a horse that’s been traveling like a dream until it clatters a fence... then it throws the dummy out. There’s not a lot the jockey can do about it if the horse just doesn’t fancy it any more IMO.

Bryony was absolutely amazing on Frodon (again) today - I only decided to back it in running after she’d gone to the front, thinking it was a good place money bet. My main bet had been Cyrname...

Rachel Blackmore wouldn’t continue to get the rides she does if she wasn’t extremely highly regarded, but of course jockey choice is a personal thing. I continue to follow Daryl Jacob’s rides to good effect; he can never be accused of not trying, which is all I ask, and he rides with comforting confidence.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137539 on: December 26, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »

She rode them to sleep wonderfully. Great piece of riding to my (naive) eye.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137540 on: December 27, 2020, 05:59:06 PM »

bristol city scraped a win against Wycombe. two more injuries today, and our injury table would field a quality 11 on its won. We keep getting the odd win but more luck than anything. certainly in the next 2 or 3 games id be opposing us until we get a few more players back.

Ooh, didn't realise you were a Bristol City fan, how do you thiink Nahki Wells is doing?  From the outside, he doesn't seem to be doing as well as I expected, but I don't follow your games that much.

Bradford City seem big prices again for Tuesday, plenty of 6/4 upwards available.

Altior started something like 2.1/2.12 in hus first run of the season, seems a bit of a stretch to say it was a shock he was beaten.  Epatante's loss was more of a shock, but even that much of a shock. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #137541 on: December 28, 2020, 04:16:32 PM »

Wells looks down and dejected. They keep playing him out of position. He should be around 6 to ten yards in front of the goal, but they push him wide left or right instead. We did this last year with Johnson in charge and it isnt as bad this season but its still not good. We need to stop playing players out of their position. We lack any creative talent. Paterson started the season well and then went off form, O'dowda is picking up at the moment.  We play a formation that should be very solid, yet we make basic errors at the back especially when Taylor Moore plays in a 3. It will be interesting to see what we do in Jan. We could get kasey Palmer back from Swansea or we could get a winger in on loan. Either way theres no point buying a quality striker and then not playing to his strengths.  We could push for top 6/7 if recruit in the right places. If we dont we will end around 10-12th.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137542 on: December 28, 2020, 05:16:16 PM »

You're more than welcome to have Mo Eisa back if you like. And Sammie Szmodics.

Basically, please stop dumping your rubbish on the mighty Posh!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #137543 on: December 28, 2020, 10:30:43 PM »

To be fair I couldn't tell you if the are rubbish or not. We never gave either of them a chance and then moved them on.
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #137544 on: December 30, 2020, 08:01:25 PM »

Ooh, didn't realise you were a Bristol City fan, how do you thiink Nahki Wells is doing?  From the outside, he doesn't seem to be doing as well as I expected, but I don't follow your games that much.

Bradford City seem big prices again for Tuesday, plenty of 6/4 upwards available.

Altior started something like 2.1/2.12 in hus first run of the season, seems a bit of a stretch to say it was a shock he was beaten.  Epatante's loss was more of a shock, but even that much of a shock. 

bristol city lost 2 1 last night and they were lucky to get the 1 thanks to an own goal...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137545 on: January 02, 2021, 09:11:53 PM »

Star Sports.....

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137546 on: January 02, 2021, 09:36:30 PM »

That 10/1 Khabib & George I may have a punt on, as I think that's the only fight he'll come back for.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #137547 on: January 03, 2021, 07:51:35 AM »

Ladbaby Xmas Number 1 seems good value seeing as he has had the last three and people aren't likely to get tired of supporting food banks as things get worse this year...

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137548 on: January 03, 2021, 11:42:32 AM »

Ladbaby Xmas Number 1 seems good value seeing as he has had the last three and people aren't likely to get tired of supporting food banks as things get worse this year...

I thought that when I read the odds.  I recognise there is an upside to Ladbaby, but the downside is real too.   One to bet on whilst holding your nose.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137549 on: January 04, 2021, 01:23:55 AM »

Just posted on Vegas board that MGM are buying Ladbrokers, or the company that owns them (Entain?)

Pages: 1 ... 9166 9167 9168 9169 [9170] 9171 9172 9173 9174 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: