blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:29:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272831 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13555812 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14925 on: September 08, 2012, 10:56:37 AM »

Whats coming up this weekend?

We are a but short-handed behind the counter this weekend, so no waffle today.

The Cycling bet by Tonji will be on shortly, & i'll take a look at the 2 football bets that have been stuck up - Dung (Northampton), claypole (Yeovil) - & hectors Noh wil be a yes.

Fulll waffleage will resume on Monday, but keep the tips coming, so that others can get on as well.

Mere or myself will place any time-precious bets where need be, so keep them coming please.

Have a grand weekend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14926 on: September 08, 2012, 11:01:24 AM »

Golf 3rd round 3 ball.

Today Dr Noh plays McDowell and De Laet. It is an easy course so it suits players who can shoot low. As witnessed with his 61 last week Dr Noh is well able to do that. He needs a good finish in this tournament to get into the final 30 next week so he will be very focused.  As we are only betting on one round there is some variance involved so instead of the dizzy heights of last weeks massive bet I suggest £20 Dr Noh @ 7/4 Betfred and many other places.

And remember Dr Noh Nohs Noh fear.

Thanks hector, looks a tidy spot.

We have £20 with BetFred, Dr Noh to win a 3 ball today v McDowell & Deleat, @ 7/4.

ON

BMW Championship - 3rd Round 3 Balls
17:39 Noh/Delaet/Mcdowell
 Noh, Seung Yul 7/4 
Total stake £ 20.00
Estimated return £ 55.00

Full stake £ 20.00
Full estimated return £ 55.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #14927 on: September 08, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »

Is the Miami Unders tonight or tomorrow ?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14928 on: September 08, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »

Cycling closer to home. The Tour of Britain starts on Sunday 9th to the 16th.

Sky team has Wiggins & Cavendish, both shortish priced & no value as both are really using the tour as a training run for the Worlds the following week.

Value bet is Jonathan Tiernen-Locke. Riding for Endura Racing they have just returned from high altitude training & are the only strong team to have ambitions for overall General Classifications. He has had a strong season with three tour wins. Currently 2nd on UCI European tour rankings.

I have had a tenner at 14/1 with Hills, its now 10/1 but still value.

Live & highlights coverage on ITV4.

Umm........Tonji mentioned that this had gone from 14/1 to 10/1, but I just went to place it, & it is now 5/1.......!

http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/cycling/tour-of-britain/winner

I can't back him at that price, 14/1 was terrific it seems, ditto 10/1, but we have well & truly missed this one. What value it was, great spot Tonji. I guess some whale lumped on.

A stern memo has been sent to Dubai, asking him to explain himself.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:12:23 AM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14929 on: September 08, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »

Not 100% certain, but I believe it is 6pm (UK) on Sunday.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14930 on: September 08, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »

One for Saturday, not a price to get excited about but probably a smidgeon of value all the same.

Northampton are 4/5 to beat Wimbledon at home.  Wimbledon's endeavours in the league so far have been a 6-2 defeat and Burton and a 5-1 defeat at Bradford.  They are conceding goals at a frightening rate.

I expect Northampton to be pushing for a playoff berth this season and Boothroyd has put together a squad which lacks depth but has a strong first XI.

The will be keen to get the league season back on track - after a promising start they conceded a late equaliser to draw 3-3 with Southend before losing to Plymouth 3-2 away last time out.  The last outing was an impressive win against MK Dons in the JPT but I am not sure what side MKD put out so might be misleading.  Wimbledon lost to Southend in the same competition in midweek.

All in all, I think Northampton should win this and 4/5 seems a fair investment given Wimbledon's horrific defence this year on the road.  There is a Wombles fan on this thread, so he'll be able to add his views as well as to whether this is a decent price on the home team.

Dung

Thanks dung.

This has eased to 5/6.

Not betting big this weekend (except exceptionals), as we have time issues, but we've had £30 @ 5/6, Northampton to beat Wimbledon, with corals, this is ideal to keep us ticking over.

ON

Single(s) - Win Receipt No.: 32336067 
Northampton v Wimbledon - Match (90 Minutes Play) 
Northampton @ 5/6 

Stake: £30.00 (£30.00 x 1 line) 
Estimated Returns: £ 54.90 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:25:31 AM by tikay » Logged

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #14931 on: September 08, 2012, 11:28:13 AM »

WAN THOUSAND!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14932 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32:11 AM »

I am really, really struggling to see why Yeovil are as big as 6/4 at home to lowly Bournemouth today.

Yeovil have made a great start with Gary Johnson back at Huish.  They are unbeaten in four in the league, and out in a great performance in the Carling Cup v West Brom.  They do have a very small squad, and there start has surprised pundits - today's is a good example as an 18 year old left back comes in for the suspended McCallister. However he came on in the 3-0 win in midweek, and last weeks disposal Of Doncaster was a good result.

Bournemouth have started poorly and yet to win a game. Yes, they have money, stronger squad and 'Arry arrived in some sort of role. However they have O Kane away on intnational duty, and a few injuries.

I know football markets nearly perfect and early season, however I'd recommend a small bet at 6/4 - not massive value but I make them around the even money - 6/5 mark

Thanks Shaun.

We've had £20 @ 29/20 with Sporting Bet, Yeovil to beat Bournemouth.

ON

Bet Type: Single
Yeovil v Bournemouth Match Prices
Yeovil
29/20
Football Possible Payout 49.00 GBP
1 bet @
20.00 GBP 
Total Cost: 20.00 GBP Total Possible Payout
(inc. stake): 49.00 GBP

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #14933 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »

WAN THOUSAND!

Plenty more thousands to go, we hope.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14934 on: September 08, 2012, 11:35:37 AM »

WAN THOUSAND!

Incred, what a bunch of degens you all are.

And I TOLD Camel this was a daft idea, it would never work. Not bet for over a decade me, there was NO WAY I would start again.

Click to see full-size image.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #14935 on: September 08, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »

Who would have thought that a thread about making money while sat on one's bottom would be so popular on a poker forum - a game about making money ......

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #14936 on: September 08, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »

I am really, really struggling to see why Yeovil are as big as 6/4 at home to lowly Bournemouth today.

Yeovil have made a great start with Gary Johnson back at Huish.  They are unbeaten in four in the league, and out in a great performance in the Carling Cup v West Brom.  They do have a very small squad, and there start has surprised pundits - today's is a good example as an 18 year old left back comes in for the suspended McCallister. However he came on in the 3-0 win in midweek, and last weeks disposal Of Doncaster was a good result.

Bournemouth have started poorly and yet to win a game. Yes, they have money, stronger squad and 'Arry arrived in some sort of role. However they have O Kane away on intnational duty, and a few injuries.

I know football markets nearly perfect and early season, however I'd recommend a small bet at 6/4 - not massive value but I make them around the even money - 6/5 mark

Thanks Shaun.

We've had £20 @ 29/20 with Sporting Bet, Yeovil to beat Bournemouth.

ON

Bet Type: Single
Yeovil v Bournemouth Match Prices
Yeovil
29/20
Football Possible Payout 49.00 GBP
1 bet @
20.00 GBP 
Total Cost: 20.00 GBP Total Possible Payout
(inc. stake): 49.00 GBP

Cool. Thanks Tony for your donation, I've paid it all onto the dreaded virgin giving site Wink - I tried to send you a pm but not sure it went. Very generous, top man.....just to do a win now.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #14937 on: September 08, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »

Not 100% certain, but I believe it is 6pm (UK) on Sunday.

Ty.
Presume this will be on firstrow ?

AceHighSuited

View Profile
« Reply #14938 on: September 08, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »

No reason for this abso punt but I think there is value in betting the Chelsea defender Ivanovic (sp) to be anytime scorer against Scotland @ 12/1.

Banzai maybe?  He does like to get forward and Scotland aren't that strong down the left or at centre back imo. 
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #14939 on: September 08, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »

Whats a banzai bet?
Pages: 1 ... 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: