blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 02:17:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272876 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3997 3998 3999 4000 [4001] 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13562146 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60000 on: November 24, 2013, 01:18:58 PM »

Typical that on the Scottish League stuff the one Fred missed was the winner. Unlucky on the Aberdeen misread the unders that was mentioned by me and backed up by snowball looked nailed on in the 89th minute but also failed to hold.

Sadly with Morton I think our fate was known as soon as they drifted from the 5/4 to 8/5.  I spoke with a friend last night who actually pays to watch Morton and to say he was disgusted would be an understatement, he says it was the worse they had played this season.

For me personally yesterday was poor overall but some of my longer term bets were helped.

Yeah, a misread by me on Aberdeen, but the same result.

How do you explain that Morton drift? Any Team News in particular? If not, what?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #60001 on: November 24, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »

What a goal and a good example of Atheltico at present for the champs league supporters
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #60002 on: November 24, 2013, 01:25:49 PM »

Typical that on the Scottish League stuff the one Fred missed was the winner. Unlucky on the Aberdeen misread the unders that was mentioned by me and backed up by snowball looked nailed on in the 89th minute but also failed to hold.

Sadly with Morton I think our fate was known as soon as they drifted from the 5/4 to 8/5.  I spoke with a friend last night who actually pays to watch Morton and to say he was disgusted would be an understatement, he says it was the worse they had played this season.

For me personally yesterday was poor overall but some of my longer term bets were helped.

Yeah, a misread by me on Aberdeen, but the same result.

How do you explain that Morton drift? Any Team News in particular? If not, what?

There was nothing adverse in the team news.  I speculated that the Morton players might have been going for the Christmas bonus and although made in jest I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the case there have certainly been murmurings in the past of this type of behaviour. However when they are in the position they are at the moment I would be expecting some dig and fight.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #60003 on: November 24, 2013, 01:26:29 PM »

Soldado FGS 9/1 with Messrs Hill and Brokes.15/2 seems about average. Interested in thoughts. He will be on pens today, of course.

Seems like a classic game for your yellow card bet. Spurs will be keeping it tight and lots of changes for both sides.

I also like Clichy to be booked anytime. Some go 2/1 but Skybet go 4/1 and an illiquid betfair market goes 5.1. Lamela will be drifting inside and Lennon will be running outside. Townsend might come on if a change of pace is needed, too. Zabaletta on the other side at 2/1 is no price.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 01:34:27 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #60004 on: November 24, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »

What a goal and a good example of Atheltico at present for the champs league supporters

Think we should probably get on Athletico with Betfair?  It is going to be do painful if they win after so many mentions.  Have been worn down myself! 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #60005 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »

Yep. Keeping it tight

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60006 on: November 24, 2013, 01:51:24 PM »

Yep. Keeping it tight

Yeah, tight for the first 14 seconds.......!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #60007 on: November 24, 2013, 01:57:32 PM »

Yep. Keeping it tight

Terrible defensive performance from both sides. Can only get better.

Right?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #60008 on: November 24, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »

For Tikay.

Willie Mullins is Paddy's son, and in a nice bit of symmetry, Willie's son is called Patrick. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #60009 on: November 24, 2013, 02:06:55 PM »

Mr T.

I won't be touching England until there is a pitch that is Swannable. Englands batting showed a total lack of fight and the tactic of giving Warner ( a flaky batsman ) free singles in the hope of getting to Clarke ( probably the best batsman in the world) was like something out of a Monty Python sketch. Best hope is for a draw to get some confidence back.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60010 on: November 24, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »

Mr T.

I won't be touching England until there is a pitch that is Swannable. Englands batting showed a total lack of fight and the tactic of giving Warner ( a flaky batsman ) free singles in the hope of getting to Clarke ( probably the best batsman in the world) was like something out of a Monty Python sketch. Best hope is for a draw to get some confidence back.

They won't get a pitch that suits Swann

Makes no sense for Australia to prepare one. Pitches are going to last, won't be over-dry at the start and shouldn't break up. Thats how England won in the summer

With the drop in pitches they might get pitches that give Anderson more of a chance than Johnson, and the English batsman pitches that suit their technique more

That is the rationale

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #60011 on: November 24, 2013, 02:35:13 PM »

Is there a Tottenham Hotspur a Sad Sad Story thread?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #60012 on: November 24, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »

Yep. Keeping it tight

Right?

Unless of course one is in a negative spiral...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #60013 on: November 24, 2013, 02:56:11 PM »

Yep. Keeping it tight

Right?

Unless of course one is in a negative spiral...
I say, terribly classless to say that

sola virtus nobilitat
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #60014 on: November 24, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »

I think bringing Adebayor on is a sign.

It could be a cricket score. An Australian cricket score.

Martin Jol, are you free for a coffee on Monday?

Pages: 1 ... 3997 3998 3999 4000 [4001] 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: