blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:57:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 [4109] 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331301 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61620 on: December 14, 2013, 11:27:51 PM »

Perpignan  17  Munster  18  F/T

Well done hector, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #61621 on: December 15, 2013, 12:30:03 AM »

Darts Update

We are still waiting for the first 100+ ave of the tournament, it looked like Nicholson was going to get the first one on the board as he was 100+ for the entire match before dipping below with a rank last leg.  Nothing to worry about though as the 100+ averages will come when the action starts to get more competitive.  Chisnall and Barneveld are in action tomorrow night and both are capable of 100+ averages on their day so we might get off the mark then.

No action in any of the outright bets.

In other news there were two 9-darters in a surprisingly competitive afternoon session.  Hard not to feel for Terry Jenkins who hit a 9-darter, 12 x 180s, averaged 6 points higher than his opponent and won more legs than his opponent yet went home.  The £30k bonus for the 9-darter probably softened the blow somewhat only for Kyle Anderson hit one less than an hour later so he has to split the £30k.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61622 on: December 15, 2013, 12:31:33 AM »

Top work Bazza, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #61623 on: December 15, 2013, 12:38:46 AM »

Isn't Terry Jenkins multi multi?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #61624 on: December 15, 2013, 02:21:40 AM »

I thought Fred was banned from offers by Paddy

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61625 on: December 15, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »

Morning all.

Hope a few of you had a little touch yesterday.

Been a rather jolly last couple of months, hasn't it?!

Sadly the requests for the Tricast next week are probably beyond my lucky spider and his capabilities.

Even took a bizarre pleasure in the Arsenal loss.......4/7 not so far wrong Wink

Appreciate the kind words.....even if I couldn't focus on most of them last night!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61626 on: December 15, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on the Month £211.16

Outstanding Bets £3050.66

Free bets to use One William Hill by Saturday 21st Dec

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

This is going to be a long one

A profit of just over £75 yesterday

Winners

Jameis Winston won the Heisman Trophy +£55. A very fine cover bet that at 11/10 in response to changing circumstances a month or so ago

Kings Palace +£31

Manchester City H T/FT +£38

Inverness Caley +£31

Perpignan-Munster Unders +£20, despite two tries in the last three minutes in a corking tight game

Losers

Royal Irish Hussar and Zarkandar - £50

Paddy McCourt - £10

Assorted Peterborough - £40

------------------------------------------------

Lots of Saturday action on long term bets

Cricket.

Having threatened to come off for several weeks, the wheels of the Ashes Tour finally lie by the roadside, punctured and forlorn. England lost 6 wickets for 71 runs  overnight and then got pulverised in the field. The batting has been especially disappointing all tour. Do not view Matt Prior's shot to get out overnight if of a nervous disposition. Completely reprehensible, but he's not alone.

In terrible news for the thread Stuart Broad was hit flush on the foot by a 90mph Mitchell Johnson yorker, was carted off for scans, hasn't bowled this innings and if the foot is broken, end of Tour

--------------------

Rugby Union

Exciting News

Nalaga scored two tries yesterday for Clermont. Medard scored two tries yesterday for Toulouse

Heineken Cup Try scorers chart reads as follows after 4 games

N Nalaga 4
M Medard 4
C Ashton 4
The rest 3 or below

A long way to go, but Clermont and Toulouse should make the last eight and we should have a couple of runs for our money at 10-1 and 28-1

--------------------

Football

The good

Ch Goalscorers Ings and Nugent both scored. However so did rivals McCormack, Austin and Rhodes

The table currently reads

15 McCormack (Leeds)
12 Ings (Burnley)
12 Rhodes (Blackburn)
10 Martin (Derby)
10 Nugent (Leicester)

L1 Goalscorers. Assombalonga with 2, Wells and Bamford with 1. We are very well placed in this market

Wells   Bradford City    14
Mooney   Leyton Orient    13
Wilson   Coventry City    13
Bamford   Milton Keynes Dons    12
Clarke   Coventry City    12
Lowe   Tranmere Rovers    12
Griffiths   Wolverhampton Wanderers    11
Assombalonga   Peterborough United    10

In the Premier League Aguero scored, but was injured, as are Sturridge and Van Persie

Advantage Suarez, we hope

Suarez 15 | Aguero 13 | Sturridge 9 | Lukaku, Rooney, Yaya Toure, Ramsey, Remy 8 | Giroud, Van Persie, Negredo 7

Navas got an assist

Rodriguez scored for Southampton

Amongst teams

Tranmere's nascent run came crashing with a 4-1 loss at Carlisle

Reading climbed to 5th with their fourth win in five games

Cardiff's win was good news, not quite in handicap contention yet

Sheff U beat Swindon, for an important home win

Palace's loss at Chelsea prevents their further climb up the table for now. Need Sunderland, Fulham and the like to be picking up points to put the "to finish bottom" bet back in pole position

Bale did not score for Real Madrid's draw with Osasuna

In SCD, Natalie Gumball topped the judges scores with a 40 point Salsa, which I though was inferior to a very precise Argentine Tango which scored less.

The So so

Hull draw at home to Stoke, a point for handicap and top Premiership newcomer purposes

Leicester's draw at home to Burnley to temporarily arrest their customary December swoon. QPR away next week

Barnsley's home draw with Yeovil was not really sufficient, especially for the top S Yorks bet with Sheff Wed recovering so dramatically

Newcastle's home point with Suthampton was again, not really on a handicap bet agenda. We needed more.

The bad

Arsenal's 6-3 first set loss at the Etihad leaves them two clear at the top and 5 clear of 4th in the top three bet

Watford lost at home to Sheff Wed, their fifth home defeat on the trot. Zola sounded like a man on borrowed time afterwards. The top half bet, which I think most of us assumed was a done deal, looks in big trouble

Kidderminster lost at home to Alfreton. Kidderminster now have only 7 points from the last 18 since manager Steve Burr spoke to Forest Green about the managerial vacancy there, which seems to have destablised Kidderminster somewhat

Portsmouth lost at home to Newport for a bad start to that hoped for recovery.

Villareal lost at Barca, and still have a long way to go to catch Atletico Madrid in that league

Well done if you made it through to the end of that. Over to Hector92 for the next couple of days whilst I am off the grid (which is probably just as well)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61627 on: December 15, 2013, 10:19:34 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61628 on: December 15, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »

I thought Fred was banned from offers by Paddy

So did I, but they paid us out on the NBA thing. I did not argue. Not a word to a soul though, right?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61629 on: December 15, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »

Another stunning Daily Report & Gallery, well done Rich, thank you.

Enjoy your 2 day, err, "rest".

For those who have been asleep, hector will be the Guest Daily Reporter for this Monday & Tuesday, in Tighty's absence, & horsey will be doing a photo gallery on Tuesday.

If anyone wants to do tomorrow's Monday photo gallery, just say the word.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61630 on: December 15, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »

Well done on the Heismann Trophy bet. I can't recall the details, but we had to switch horses midway, due to some mucky business, so that was a great switch-hit.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #61631 on: December 15, 2013, 10:34:25 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on the Month £211.16

Outstanding Bets £3050.66

Free bets to use One William Hill by Saturday 21st Dec

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

This is going to be a long one

A profit of just over £75 yesterday

Winners

Jameis Winston won the Heisman Trophy +£55. A very fine cover bet that at 11/10 in response to changing circumstances a month or so ago

Kings Palace +£31

Manchester City H T/FT +£38

Inverness Caley +£31

Perpignan-Munster Unders +£20, despite two tries in the last three minutes in a corking tight game

Losers

Royal Irish Hussar and Zarkandar - £50

Paddy McCourt - £10

Assorted Peterborough - £40

------------------------------------------------

Lots of Saturday action on long term bets

Cricket.

Having threatened to come off for several weeks, the wheels of the Ashes Tour finally lie by the roadside, punctured and forlorn. England lost 6 wickets for 71 runs  overnight and then got pulverised in the field. The batting has been especially disappointing all tour. Do not view Matt Prior's shot to get out overnight if of a nervous disposition. Completely reprehensible, but he's not alone.

In terrible news for the thread Stuart Broad was hit flush on the foot by a 90mph Mitchell Johnson yorker, was carted off for scans, hasn't bowled this innings and if the foot is broken, end of Tour

--------------------

Rugby Union

Exciting News

Nalaga scored two tries yesterday for Clermont. Medard scored two tries yesterday for Toulouse

Heineken Cup Try scorers chart reads as follows after 4 games

N Nalaga 4
M Medard 4
C Ashton 4
The rest 3 or below

A long way to go, but Clermont and Toulouse should make the last eight and we should have a couple of runs for our money at 10-1 and 28-1

--------------------

Football

The good

Ch Goalscorers Ings and Nugent both scored. However so did rivals McCormack, Austin and Rhodes

The table currently reads

15 McCormack (Leeds)
12 Ings (Burnley)
12 Rhodes (Blackburn)
10 Martin (Derby)
10 Nugent (Leicester)

L1 Goalscorers. Assombalonga with 2, Wells and Bamford with 1. We are very well placed in this market

Wells   Bradford City    14
Mooney   Leyton Orient    13
Wilson   Coventry City    13
Bamford   Milton Keynes Dons    12
Clarke   Coventry City    12
Lowe   Tranmere Rovers    12
Griffiths   Wolverhampton Wanderers    11
Assombalonga   Peterborough United    10

In the Premier League Aguero scored, but was injured, as are Sturridge and Van Persie

Advantage Suarez, we hope

Suarez 15 | Aguero 13 | Sturridge 9 | Lukaku, Rooney, Yaya Toure, Ramsey, Remy 8 | Giroud, Van Persie, Negredo 7

Navas got an assist

Rodriguez scored for Southampton

Amongst teams

Tranmere's nascent run came crashing with a 4-1 loss at Carlisle

Reading climbed to 5th with their fourth win in five games

Cardiff's win was good news, not quite in handicap contention yet

Sheff U beat Swindon, for an important home win

Palace's loss at Chelsea prevents their further climb up the table for now. Need Sunderland, Fulham and the like to be picking up points to put the "to finish bottom" bet back in pole position

Bale did not score for Real Madrid's draw with Osasuna

In SCD, Natalie Gumball topped the judges scores with a 40 point Salsa, which I though was inferior to a very precise Argentine Tango which scored less.

The So so

Hull draw at home to Stoke, a point for handicap and top Premiership newcomer purposes

Leicester's draw at home to Burnley to temporarily arrest their customary December swoon. QPR away next week

Barnsley's home draw with Yeovil was not really sufficient, especially for the top S Yorks bet with Sheff Wed recovering so dramatically

Newcastle's home point with Suthampton was again, not really on a handicap bet agenda. We needed more.

The bad

Arsenal's 6-3 first set loss at the Etihad leaves them two clear at the top and 5 clear of 4th in the top three bet

Watford lost at home to Sheff Wed, their fifth home defeat on the trot. Zola sounded like a man on borrowed time afterwards. The top half bet, which I think most of us assumed was a done deal, looks in big trouble

Kidderminster lost at home to Alfreton. Kidderminster now have only 7 points from the last 18 since manager Steve Burr spoke to Forest Green about the managerial vacancy there, which seems to have destablised Kidderminster somewhat

Portsmouth lost at home to Newport for a bad start to that hoped for recovery.

Villareal lost at Barca, and still have a long way to go to catch Atletico Madrid in that league

Well done if you made it through to the end of that. Over to Hector92 for the next couple of days whilst I am off the grid (which is probably just as well)

Some fine Sunday morning reading with a steaming hot coffee, more interesting than reading the paper, well done Tighty.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61632 on: December 15, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »

well done adz yesterday again and thanks for the heismann steer at 11/10

Hopefully stuart gray who is now odds on with everyone apart from coral helps some by actually getting the gig
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61633 on: December 15, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »

lovely job Tighty ty, a good read during my Ski Sunday morning  Smiley

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61634 on: December 15, 2013, 11:00:01 AM »

oioi, just found out I backed Double Ross. Always knew Big Adz was a genius, only taken him 10 years to prove it. Good work that man

Praise indeed.

Printed off and popping down to the picture shop to find a frame, for posterity

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 [4109] 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: