blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:26:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 [4980] 4981 4982 4983 4984 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444578 times)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #74685 on: April 17, 2014, 09:08:37 AM »

Womans super league starts tonight.

New structure of 2 leagues. First game draw up an interesting tie.

Liverpool ladies vs man city ladies.

Liverpool won the league this year winning 12 of the 14 games, scoring 46 in the process.

City were playing in the National League, but as a result of the new 2 tier system, have been "promoted"*** to the super league.

*** all teams had to reapply for their places and it seems so what controversially Man city were given a place at the expense of doncaster belles, who'll now play in WSL 2.

City finished 4th in the national.

As a result of gaining this position, as only city know how they have gone out and bought a load of new players, including a few england intls!!!

Odds for city are 9/4 with whil (cant find it on oddschecker) the 9/4 could be a mistake if the new players click?

Worth a small bet?

Carpe Diem
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #74686 on: April 17, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »

Like Hamza tomorrow in the 3.30 Newmarket.

Frontrunner/out and out sprinter in a small field on drying ground on the Rowley Mile, who's had a run. He's against a favourite who hasn't run in a sprint since his 2yo debut and been off since last August.

Baldyfred go 5/1. There are eight runners at the moment. Win or each-way fine, athough the latter dependant on one not coming out and dropping it too to places.

Either £30 on the nose, oi oi, or £20 win and show. Up to betplacer.

Fred has just gone back to 5-1 for Hamza, 4.9 on bf. Just in case anyone missed the price.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #74687 on: April 17, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »

Couldn't resist L'Unique at 9-1 e/w with BV, an arb with BF atm.  15.15 Chelt. Top weight and Adz' fav jockey enough to put anyone else off? (I'd already done a couple of others e/w in this race)

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74688 on: April 17, 2014, 10:10:58 AM »

Frontrunner/out and out sprinter in a small field on drying ground on the Rowley Mile, who's had a run. He's against a favourite who hasn't run in a sprint since his 2yo debut and been off since last August.

Baldyfred go 5/1. There are eight runners at the moment. Win or each-way fine, athough the latter dependant on one not coming out and dropping it too to places.

Fred has just gone back to 5-1 for Hamza, 4.9 on bf. Just in case anyone missed the price.

4.9 is 3.9/1 Omm, wouldn't be steaming in at that price.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74689 on: April 17, 2014, 10:13:42 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £164.86

Outstanding Bets £3607.14

Free Bets to use ONE WILLIAM HILL 19TH APRIL*, £25 BETFRED

*Admin: William Hill free bet? London Marathon refund?

* tikay Action due: World Snooker, China GP, Kingman lay

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=23

A loss of £80 yesterday

Aguero did not score for Manchester City in his 57 minutes on the field -£38
Everton/Palace went over -£30
Stones and Delaney did not banzai -£12.50

Frustratingly, many of those that were considered but put off on advice, Fernandinho, Kroos, Schweinsteiger etc did score. One of those things

So last night

Crystal Palace's win at Everton revs things up quite nicely as they are now 3 points off 10th with 4 games to go, and we are holding £10 at 50-1. Must also be very good news for the 100-1 handicap ticket, await doobs latest figures on that. Pulis has taken Palace from 4 points to 40, conceding only 22 goals in 20 games and what a remarkable job he has done. A unlikely thread hero, if one of these bets converts!

Click to see full-size image.

Everton's loss leaves them 11 points behind Liverpool with 4 games to play, so the Evwrton to win the title bet is likely to be launched into the sea under a flag this weekend

Sunderland's excellent draw at Manchester City had implications too. Palace can still finish bottom, but only just, Sunderland are 14 points behind Palace with 5 games to go. Prepare another flag

I thought Manchester City not winning was terrible news for the Liverpool lay, it probably is but I am sure it gets Chelsea pumping. They go to Anfield next week looking for a Mourinho tactical special with the fate of the title in their hands

Also yesterday the Oklahoma City thunder beat the Detriot Pistons 112-111. Kevin "photo gallery" Durant scored 42 points with 6a and 4r.

the Western conference play offs are now set, and OKCT are second seeds

#1 Spurs vs. #8 Mavs #2 Thunder vs. #7 Grizzlies #3 Clippers vs. #6 Warriors #4 Rockets vs. #5 Blazers

In the Eastern conference we have a runner too, the sixth seeded Nets

(1) Indiana Pacers vs. (Cool Atlanta Hawks

(2) Miami Heat vs. (7) Charlotte Bobcats

(3) Toronto Raptors vs. (6) Brooklyn Nets

(4) Chicago Bulls vs. (5) Washington Wizards

In the MLB The Royals won again, the Orioles won but the Yankees did too.

Unfortunately the Yankees look much stronger this season than our bet hopes. At 9-6 they have the fourth best record in the league after 15 games. Their star Japanese import Masahiro Tanaka is the 3rd pitcher in the last 100 years with 10 K, 0 R and 3 baserunners or fewer within his 1st 3 career games.

Derbyshire duly lost their first game of the season to Essex, after Essex were dismissed for under 100 in the first innings. First time this has happened since 1992 in the LVCC  

Today, our IPL positions start as Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore and we are looking for Duminy runs

Toormore goes in the Craven, and the Kingman lay may be time dependent as a result

Finally, one of the great pics...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:12:28 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74690 on: April 17, 2014, 11:39:31 AM »

Pretty sure he meant too back with bald at 5's mate.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74691 on: April 17, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »

Impossible for palace to finish bottom as teams have to play each other and not possible for all teams to get 40 points or more would need a strange set of results for them to be relegated now

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74692 on: April 17, 2014, 11:49:52 AM »

I know this is deeply contrarian, but bear with me

Newcastle have lost four games in a row by a combined margin of 11-0 and  have lost six of their last eight home league games, failing to score in all six defeats

The reasons are well known, Pardew is a clown, the squad lacks depth, their one goal-scorer Remy is injured, team selections baffle the die-hards etc etc etc

So...we know all that

When was the last time you saw Newcastle nearly 2-1 at home to a bottom half side?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/newcastle-v-swansea/winner

let alone a side like Swansea with one win in six?

Remy is clearly important. The last public statement was after the Stoke game

"It was close today," Pardew added. "I thought we had good character in the group.

"It was an honest performance but we lacked creative flair, and we lack a little bit of ability in and around the box.

"Loic's return, which I think will happen next week, will be important to us."

I think 9/5 Newcastle at BMU, home to Swansea, is boots on wade in and bet like men time.

I await opinions

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74693 on: April 17, 2014, 12:03:11 PM »

I know this is deeply contrarian, but bear with me

Newcastle have lost four games in a row by a combined margin of 11-0 and  have lost six of their last eight home league games, failing to score in all six defeats

The reasons are well known, Pardew is a clown, the squad lacks depth, their one goal-scorer Remy is injured, team selections baffle the die-hards etc etc etc

So...we know all that

When was the last time you saw Newcastle nearly 2-1 at home to a bottom half side?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/newcastle-v-swansea/winner

let alone a side like Swansea with one win in six?

Remy is clearly important. The last public statement was after the Stoke game

"It was close today," Pardew added. "I thought we had good character in the group.

"It was an honest performance but we lacked creative flair, and we lack a little bit of ability in and around the box.

"Loic's return, which I think will happen next week, will be important to us."

I think 9/5 Newcastle at BMU, home to Swansea, is boots on wade in and bet like men time.

I await opinions

Agreed, there is a price for everything, but I'm not so sure about "bet like men".

I preferred it when I could get through stuff like "sorry, they Restricted me".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #74694 on: April 17, 2014, 12:05:01 PM »

I think it's how much you appreciate and take into account the "fighting for lives" aspect.  Are Newcastle playing for the manager/themselves etc, or on so called holiday mode already?

How much hunger do they have for a battle?

Carpe Diem
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74695 on: April 17, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »

Bar being a hot head I don't think Pardew is a clown.

In b4 pleno starts saying he is...

Getting them as close to the champs league as they did a couple of years back with that squad was incred.

He is being given no money for players and is being forced to sell his best ones.

Def think they over achieved first half.

Think they are under achieving now.

Not sure i'd want too wade in to deep but 9/5 does seem too big and somewhat hype/media driven.

Plus swansea just aren't all that great.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:08:08 PM by Nico29 » Logged
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #74696 on: April 17, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »

It sounds like a reasonable spot, Rich, but I'm wary of punting teams that have nothing to play for, versus teams that need a result.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #74697 on: April 17, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »

One big worry for Kingman

The times at Newmarket yesterday suggest the ground there was good to soft (slightly slower than that)

The clerk in his wisdom decided to water again last night....

Does not bode to well for even good to firm ground especially with Gosden stressing again he wouldnt want it to quick
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #74698 on: April 17, 2014, 12:29:45 PM »

Would not be a big bet but if pushed 9/5 does look a bit big.

Swansea look pretty tired to me which is not surprising considering Europe
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #74699 on: April 17, 2014, 12:31:10 PM »

Pretty sure he meant too back with bald at 5's mate.

This.
Pages: 1 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 [4980] 4981 4982 4983 4984 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: