blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 12:51:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272884 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5037 5038 5039 5040 [5041] 5042 5043 5044 5045 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13564703 times)
kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #75600 on: April 25, 2014, 11:37:17 PM »

If Ronnie O'Sullivan were to win his second round match, and then you were offered the choice of him or any other two players to win the world championship, which would you choose?

Robertson and Ronnie's psychiatrist.

@kpnuts134
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #75601 on: April 26, 2014, 12:14:42 AM »

If Ronnie O'Sullivan were to win his second round match, and then you were offered the choice of him or any other two players to win the world championship, which would you choose?

Robertson and Selby.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75602 on: April 26, 2014, 01:09:10 AM »

Would be happy to just have ronnie and let the other guy u are betting against have every other player.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #75603 on: April 26, 2014, 01:11:27 AM »

Yes I'd take Ronnie v field if he wins this round - just.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75604 on: April 26, 2014, 01:23:59 AM »

Serious ice creamery, here, but Charlie Adam to be booked against Spurs 15/8 with Patrick Parr must be worth a look.

The man should be booked before he goes onto the pitch and seems to spend his games against spurs trying to kill people, whether borne of the failed transfer deadline day move to the Lane or not. Spurs sent a dossier to the FA about him last year.

Then this was reported this afternoon:

3:55pm, Fri 25 Apr 2014

Stoke contacted Spurs over rumoured Adam snub

Stoke sought assurance from Spurs that everyone will shake the hand of Charlie Adam should he make the starting line-up for Saturday's Premier League clash.

A rumour surfaced on Friday suggesting some of the visiting side would snub Adam because of ill feeling towards the playmaker.

The Scot has been the instigator of a number of controversial tackles in games against Tottenham and Paulinho was out for a month after being felled by Adam in the reverse fixture in December.

We've made contact with Spurs to see if there's any truth in it and they assure us there's absolutely nothing. So we'll take it with a pinch of salt.

We were a little bit taken aback by it. When I read it I thought it was absolute bunkum. We made the call and it just confirmed what we felt anyway.

Charlie's done really well this year and he's in my thoughts for the game tomorrow certainly. He came on against Cardiff to good effect.

– STOKE MANAGER MARK HUGHES

Is he booked one in three times? The refs will be watching, the spurs players will be winding him up and he'll be half a yard too slow as ever.

Small interest?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #75605 on: April 26, 2014, 03:12:33 AM »

Well done Scotty, great write up on betpal.

TY sir.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75606 on: April 26, 2014, 08:00:08 AM »

Oakfiled Lucy (two dog in this photo) made all for a 5/2 winner.

Scotty knew.

Ronnie making tough work of Joe Perry,

Great news for anyone who has layed him.

The price of success.

Click to see full-size image.

19 times a Champion today?

Worlds greatest player shows us how it's done?

Class.

Worlds greatest name.

Class.

Goodbye to one of the good Guys.

Only 45.

Hello to one of the more dubious ones.

Only 45.

Best player in the Premiership this year?

Wenger knew.

Nike do it again.

"Neymar would never do that". No, he would have fallen over.

Van Persie struggling with his fitness.

Click to see full-size image.

No wonder Moyes lost his job?

Couple of days old but this Guy has just joined a very exclusive club?

Who and what?

Later.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75607 on: April 26, 2014, 08:53:21 AM »

Excellent gallery, Mr Rubbish, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75608 on: April 26, 2014, 08:58:27 AM »

Having watched the last few frames of the first session between McManus & Kendo, at least we now know why Kendo was so weak in the market. The poor chap looked like his confidence was shot to pieces, & just could not get his cue arm working.

Fingers crossed he can get back on track.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75609 on: April 26, 2014, 08:59:47 AM »

I thought that was a great question, Tom, but, as ever, lateral thinking produced an answer I would never have dreamed of.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75610 on: April 26, 2014, 09:02:34 AM »

It was Oakfield Lucy that Dubai had us on before wasn't it? I think it looks good tonight. Comes from 3, vacant trap 2, T1 not always well away. Priced at 5/2 purely due to the inclusion of the bitch in 4 who clocked a decent time last week but a quick glance at record shows that it might not like the trap and we have the favourable draw. Oakfield Lucy been delivering consistently at Romford and should score here in my opinion.

Let's see if Dubai has a view.

Oh, it's Romford 9:56.

I think His Dubainess may be in Monte Carlo, EPTeeing.

We managed just fine without him though.

Well done, lovely Friday night bink that.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:09:19 AM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75611 on: April 26, 2014, 09:09:01 AM »

Hi Tikay

Been holding off till I felt I had something useful to contribute, but guess now is as good as any to confirm my Ice Cream status. Guess I will post the last bet I have made and find out the thoughts of the experts.

Man U -1 v Norwich @ evens with B o y l e Sports

Reasoning
I really feel United will be going out to attack this game which Giggs has pretty much stated in press conferences, they will be free of Moyes negativity, and there should be some players that will be looking to perform who have not been able/selected in correct positions during the Moyes reign. I expect Old Trafford to be rocking tomorrow with there golden boy in charge of the club and for the first time this season everyone will be on the same page and I expect United to come out strong.

Concerns are that Norwich will be fighting for everything and managed to score a couple against Liverpool last week, but I feel that says more about the Liverpool defence/philosophy than the Norwich attack.

To clarify I am not a Man United fan, I'm a Newcastle fan (for my sins) and have firmly been in the ABU camp since King Kevs blow up all those years ago, but I just really fancy United this weekend.

I've been trying to understand how some of the others find value in the bets but still not 100% so not sure if the 'evens' represented value or not.

It didn't work out too well for Newcastle when we put the golden boy in charge a couple of years back, but hoping this is a different story Smiley

Looking forward to learning more from this brilliant thread

Kev

Morning Kev, & & good to have you aboard.

You had a lovely reception from the regulars & Elders, as well as Chompy.

I guessed a Newcastle supporter, but "chemical"? Not "Chemical Brothers" inspired, I suppose?

You a poker player, if so, have we ever crossed swords @ the table?

By tradition, we auto place your first Recomend, butttttttt.....

Arbboy suggested a different method of getting with United, so the decision goes back to you now.

Incidentally, I 100% agree with your logic, & I'm pretty sure Old Trafford will be rocking & rolling this afternoon, & Norwich are going to get a proper old-fashioned battering.  3-0 minimum, imo.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75612 on: April 26, 2014, 09:11:26 AM »

Hi Tikay

Been holding off till I felt I had something useful to contribute, but guess now is as good as any to confirm my Ice Cream status. Guess I will post the last bet I have made and find out the thoughts of the experts.

Reasoning
I really feel United will be going out to attack this game which Giggs has pretty much stated in press conferences, they will be free of Moyes negativity, and there should be some players that will be looking to perform who have not been able/selected in correct positions during the Moyes reign. I expect Old Trafford to be rocking tomorrow with there golden boy in charge of the club and for the first time this season everyone will be on the same page and I expect United to come out strong.

Concerns are that Norwich will be fighting for everything and managed to score a couple against Liverpool last week, but I feel that says more about the Liverpool defence/philosophy than the Norwich attack.

To clarify I am not a Man United fan, I'm a Newcastle fan (for my sins) and have firmly been in the ABU camp since King Kevs blow up all those years ago, but I just really fancy United this weekend.

I've been trying to understand how some of the others find value in the bets but still not 100% so not sure if the 'evens' represented value or not.

It didn't work out too well for Newcastle when we put the golden boy in charge a couple of years back, but hoping this is a different story Smiley

Kev

Welcome welcome Kev. Tradition dictates that you give your top five TfT faves, with a line on each. It's like an induction ritual.

Tradition also dictates that you OMIT Chompy from that Top 5.

You are, of course, free, encouraged even, to mention me.

kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #75613 on: April 26, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »

Having watched the last few frames of the first session between McManus & Kendo, at least we now know why Kendo was so weak in the market. The poor chap looked like his confidence was shot to pieces, & just could not get his cue arm working.

Fingers crossed he can get back on track.

The thought of doing my P&L tonight fills me with dread, I can't recall him making even a 30 in any of the 3 frames he won. Still, in this of all matches, there may be a LONG way to go. Possible 4-sessioner!

@kpnuts134
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #75614 on: April 26, 2014, 09:49:16 AM »

Hi Tikay

Reasoning

Kev

Morning Kev, & & good to have you aboard.

You had a lovely reception from the regulars & Elders, as well as Chompy.

I guessed a Newcastle supporter, but "chemical"? Not "Chemical Brothers" inspired, I suppose?

You a poker player, if so, have we ever crossed swords @ the table?

By tradition, we auto place your first Recomend, butttttttt.....

Arbboy suggested a different method of getting with United, so the decision goes back to you now.

Incidentally, I 100% agree with your logic, & I'm pretty sure Old Trafford will be rocking & rolling this afternoon, & Norwich are going to get a proper old-fashioned battering.  3-0 minimum, imo.

I would just add that crap teams are often too short at the end of the season because they "have something to play for".  Don't think the stats back this up and crap teams usually continue to play like crap teams.

Anyway if you are auto betting, arbboy has effectively just suggested a better price so you should autobet away.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 5037 5038 5039 5040 [5041] 5042 5043 5044 5045 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: