blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:16:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5371 5372 5373 5374 [5375] 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438275 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #80610 on: June 18, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »

Next Leeds manager now has Dave Hockaday in the betting at 1/33 on betfair.

Reading the comments about him from Forest Green fans is grim stuff..

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80611 on: June 18, 2014, 11:17:28 AM »

how has he got this job with his past experience?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #80612 on: June 18, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »

Same way that Irvine got the job at West Brom?

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #80613 on: June 18, 2014, 11:20:40 AM »

Feel like I've found some value here on Spain/Spain with Ladbrokes:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/spain-v-chile/1st-half-result-2nd-half-result

Thoughts?

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #80614 on: June 18, 2014, 11:23:21 AM »

I have no idea and judging by the Leeds fan forums the general consensus is W T F.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #80615 on: June 18, 2014, 11:34:08 AM »

looks like a puppet appointment to me

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80616 on: June 18, 2014, 11:35:14 AM »

Nico Rosberg is currently 6/5 for the F1 Driver's Championship with BetVictor. That seems like value to me, the bookies are over-estimating Lewis Hamilton in my opinion. I think that price is based on the fact that Lewis has had two DNF's this season whereas Nico has yet to have one - but there is no reason why Lewis couldn't have even more non-finishes! Nico currently leads the championship by 22 points. Would suggest a decent-sized bet.

i missed this in the busy day yesterday

we have Hamilton 3-1 £30 pre season

we also have Mercedes at 6/5 for the constructors. currently 1/500!

current prices are http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/drivers-championship

obviously one of the two is going to win it, in the absence of injury

£50 Rosberg at 6-5 would mean a £30-40 positive result whichever wins

he must go odds on if he beats hamilton in Austria

Drivers Championship 2014 Nico Rosberg (Drivers Championship - Race) Odds: 6/5 Stake: 50.00 Possible Return:  110.00

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #80617 on: June 18, 2014, 11:42:42 AM »

tighty Leicester run pretty bad with their first 5 fixtures in the EPL pulling 5 top 10 sides.

Everton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Stoke (a)
Man U (h)

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80618 on: June 18, 2014, 11:45:57 AM »

tighty Leicester run pretty bad with their first 5 fixtures in the EPL pulling 5 top 10 sides.

Everton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Stoke (a)
Man U (h)

that is true

run well at the back end fixtures

3 of the last 4 at home

none of the last 8 against last year's top six

could and should be a dicey start though, anything much out of the first five games a decided bonus

can spin it either way...prefer the tough games early and not have the finish norwich had last season

or need a good start or else its a long haul from early

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80619 on: June 18, 2014, 11:52:43 AM »

before i get busy

any world cup specials today, please point them out

probably did well yesterday being quiet on the world cup front, with algeria scoring first against belgium, brazil looking inspid and not winning and goalkeeper hell for Russia

Croatia-Cameroon
Spain-Chile
Holland-Australia 

we have robben e/w fgs in the holland match

we have positions on vargas (goals please), sanchez (whoscored ratings) in the chile team

we have rakitic (who scored ratings) in the croatia team

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #80620 on: June 18, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »

More Ascot Shenanigans

I am writing the now, as I don't think the betting emporium stuff will be up, and if it is I am not looking

2.30 I love Frenchies, so am looking to back Redbrook, but it is all a bit messy.  Bet365 are the only ones offering quarter 4 places but are 10/1 now, but 12/1 elsewhere.  Hills are 11/1, but the offer isn't going to make that worth more than 12/1.  Just a watching brief for now.
3.05 We aren't going to do as well tomorrow as we did today by backing Amercian speedballs, but still think it is worth putting £25 on Spanish Pipedream at 5/2 with the Hills offer.  It is 11/4 elsewhere (I have taken this too), but only just above 5/2 with Betfair.  Suggest £25 Spanish Pipedream Hills mobile.
3.45 is going to be an excellent each way race if we keep 8 in.  No each way bet for now, so we have to delay that until tomorrow afternoon.  We can do the 8/11 best on Treve with Hills mobile and whatever stupid price Corals gives us at 8.15.   Suggest £25 Treve Hills Mobile for now, but I am all over Mukhadram each way at 3.30 tomorrow.
4.25 Well Bonjour Frenchie.  Esoterique beat Integral last time but is 5/1 vs 11/4 tomorrow.  I have gone in with Victor.  Suggest Fred does £25 win wherever it can at 5/1 right now.  Currently beats Betfair and is unlikely to last til morning.  I am going to probably do £25 with Hills mobile on Sky Lantern too at 4/1.  Is probably ok for fred, but will ask for a seconder.  Definitely prefer the Esoterique bet.
5.00  I just took 6/1 Abseil before I started writing this.  Was hugely impressive last time, but the 6/1 has gone now, so will probably just put this on watching brief.  Guess we can Hills monile it (currently 5/1) if the 11/2 starts to go.
5.35 will post later

Redbrook now 12/1 with beteveryday and 4 places in the first.  Think this must be worth 20 e/w or whatever we can get.  Am not as negative on the ground as others.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80621 on: June 18, 2014, 12:17:15 PM »

More Ascot Shenanigans

I am writing the now, as I don't think the betting emporium stuff will be up, and if it is I am not looking

2.30 I love Frenchies, so am looking to back Redbrook, but it is all a bit messy.  Bet365 are the only ones offering quarter 4 places but are 10/1 now, but 12/1 elsewhere.  Hills are 11/1, but the offer isn't going to make that worth more than 12/1.  Just a watching brief for now.
3.05 We aren't going to do as well tomorrow as we did today by backing Amercian speedballs, but still think it is worth putting £25 on Spanish Pipedream at 5/2 with the Hills offer.  It is 11/4 elsewhere (I have taken this too), but only just above 5/2 with Betfair.  Suggest £25 Spanish Pipedream Hills mobile.
3.45 is going to be an excellent each way race if we keep 8 in.  No each way bet for now, so we have to delay that until tomorrow afternoon.  We can do the 8/11 best on Treve with Hills mobile and whatever stupid price Corals gives us at 8.15.   Suggest £25 Treve Hills Mobile for now, but I am all over Mukhadram each way at 3.30 tomorrow.
4.25 Well Bonjour Frenchie.  Esoterique beat Integral last time but is 5/1 vs 11/4 tomorrow.  I have gone in with Victor.  Suggest Fred does £25 win wherever it can at 5/1 right now.  Currently beats Betfair and is unlikely to last til morning.  I am going to probably do £25 with Hills mobile on Sky Lantern too at 4/1.  Is probably ok for fred, but will ask for a seconder.  Definitely prefer the Esoterique bet.
5.00  I just took 6/1 Abseil before I started writing this.  Was hugely impressive last time, but the 6/1 has gone now, so will probably just put this on watching brief.  Guess we can Hills monile it (currently 5/1) if the 11/2 starts to go.
5.35 will post later

Redbrook now 12/1 with beteveryday and 4 places in the first.  Think this must be worth 20 e/w or whatever we can get.  Am not as negative on the ground as others.

restricted to £2.17 e/w

anywhere else i should go?

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #80622 on: June 18, 2014, 12:23:54 PM »

More Ascot Shenanigans

2.30 I love Frenchies, so am looking to back Redbrook, but it is all a bit messy.  Bet365 are the only ones offering quarter 4 places but are 10/1 now, but 12/1 elsewhere.  Hills are 11/1, but the offer isn't going to make that worth more than 12/1.  Just a watching brief for now.
3.05 We aren't going to do as well tomorrow as we did today by backing Amercian speedballs, but still think it is worth putting £25 on Spanish Pipedream at 5/2 with the Hills offer.  It is 11/4 elsewhere (I have taken this too), but only just above 5/2 with Betfair.  Suggest £25 Spanish Pipedream Hills mobile.
3.45 is going to be an excellent each way race if we keep 8 in.  No each way bet for now, so we have to delay that until tomorrow afternoon.  We can do the 8/11 best on Treve with Hills mobile and whatever stupid price Corals gives us at 8.15.   Suggest £25 Treve Hills Mobile for now, but I am all over Mukhadram each way at 3.30 tomorrow.
4.25 Well Bonjour Frenchie.  Esoterique beat Integral last time but is 5/1 vs 11/4 tomorrow.  I have gone in with Victor.  Suggest Fred does £25 win wherever it can at 5/1 right now.  Currently beats Betfair and is unlikely to last til morning.  I am going to probably do £25 with Hills mobile on Sky Lantern too at 4/1.  Is probably ok for fred, but will ask for a seconder.  Definitely prefer the Esoterique bet.
5.00  I just took 6/1 Abseil before I started writing this.  Was hugely impressive last time, but the 6/1 has gone now, so will probably just put this on watching brief.  Guess we can Hills monile it (currently 5/1) if the 11/2 starts to go.
5.35 will post later

restricted to £2.17 e/w

anywhere else i should go?

You have 20 e/w with me on those terms if you want it.  Sort after the race.  Cheers

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80623 on: June 18, 2014, 12:33:59 PM »

ok thanks

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #80624 on: June 18, 2014, 12:56:35 PM »

Everton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Stoke (a)
Man U (h)

that is true

run well at the back end fixtures

3 of the last 4 at home

none of the last 8 against last year's top six

could and should be a dicey start though, anything much out of the first five games a decided bonus

can spin it either way...prefer the tough games early and not have the finish norwich had last season

or need a good start or else its a long haul from early

Conversely to Leics, Stoke seem to have been given a dream start to the season only facing Man City (a) out of the top 7 from last season in their first 10 EPL games.  13/5 they finish in the top 10 with bwin is massively out of line with every other firm. (assume fred can still get on with bwin).  Would be happy to adopt a chompy style 'back to lay' policy given the scheduling edge we should have.

There is no reason at all to think Stoke should regress next season from their 9th place finish.  They have already made 3 solid squad signings this summer already and look highly likely to maintain the core of their squad from last season with key centre half Robert Huth set to return from a season ending injury last year after missing the vast majority of last season.

Soton look certain to regress with their key players/gaffer leaving and take a huge % out of this market once we bypass the top 7.   Think it's pretty certain the top 7 will be fixed from last season so 3 places to play for.  Should declare my interest as a Stoke fan here but this never affects my vision when investing cash.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:07:02 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5371 5372 5373 5374 [5375] 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: