blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:00:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 [5648] 5649 5650 5651 5652 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331597 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84705 on: August 05, 2014, 07:43:44 PM »

I'm interested in Papis Cisse to be top Newcastle scorer next season. He's due back from injury September at the latest, have been some stories that he'll be fit for the start of the season, tho he's not been seen in preseason so imagine that won't happen. He'll miss a few games.

Looking at the summer signings, Newcastle have signed a lot of support striker types, without any out and out goalscorer. Cisse was poor last season, never got a long run in the side and was a sub for a lot of it. He does score goals in clutches tho, and as his season showed before that, he's quality on his day.

I'd expect the top scorer to only get around 12 next season. What price would u make Cisse without looking?

(Newcastle's top two scorers from last year, Cabaye and Remy, have gone. Riviere got 14 in 44 for Monaco last season, got 9 in 44 and 17 in 73 for his previous clubs. De Jong got 57 in 168 for Ajax,  9 in 28 last year. Ayoze got 17 in 50 for Tenerife, he's one for the future. Ferreyra has never been a first choice, got  in 13 for Shakhtar, could be thrown in but hopefully not relying on him. Remy Cabella got 14 in 37 from midfield for Montpellier.)

10/1?

About this, maybe 8/1, but is he going to stay the season? Will he be in the African Cup of Nations?

Riviera first choice, I assume?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 07:45:35 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84706 on: August 05, 2014, 07:56:36 PM »

Leeds v Brentford in a season match bet. Brentford Evs with Sky is a bet for those that can imo.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84707 on: August 05, 2014, 09:11:09 PM »

I'm interested in Papis Cisse to be top Newcastle scorer next season. He's due back from injury September at the latest, have been some stories that he'll be fit for the start of the season, tho he's not been seen in preseason so imagine that won't happen. He'll miss a few games.

Looking at the summer signings, Newcastle have signed a lot of support striker types, without any out and out goalscorer. Cisse was poor last season, never got a long run in the side and was a sub for a lot of it. He does score goals in clutches tho, and as his season showed before that, he's quality on his day.

I'd expect the top scorer to only get around 12 next season. What price would u make Cisse without looking?

(Newcastle's top two scorers from last year, Cabaye and Remy, have gone. Riviere got 14 in 44 for Monaco last season, got 9 in 44 and 17 in 73 for his previous clubs. De Jong got 57 in 168 for Ajax,  9 in 28 last year. Ayoze got 17 in 50 for Tenerife, he's one for the future. Ferreyra has never been a first choice, got  in 13 for Shakhtar, could be thrown in but hopefully not relying on him. Remy Cabella got 14 in 37 from midfield for Montpellier.)

10/1?

About this, maybe 8/1, but is he going to stay the season? Will he be in the African Cup of Nations?

Riviera first choice, I assume?

Difficult to tell who is first choice. He's injured so pretty impossible for him to be sold in this transfer window. Defo a danger in Jan but if he's scoring I can't see him going. If he's not the bet's dead anyways. There is a danger of African Cup of Nations, tho that doesn't normally cost too many games if and when.

You can have 14/1 with B355, the red shouty man has a very generous 5/1 quote. I think a proper price is somehwere in betweem, same as u guys

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #84708 on: August 05, 2014, 09:11:51 PM »

Question for Tighty/any other cricketing people on this thread.  I whiffed at Southampton with my rec of India to win, whilst I'm happy as an Englishman that we won, I'm still surprised we actually won!

With the next test starting on Thursday my mind was drawn to this and rather than simply putting up a result, I've thought of a more "left field" market.  That is the top Indian bowler for the test.  I must say right now I've not looked at odds, its more for a discussion and that is Pankaj Singh for top Indian Bowler.  Whilst he technically has the "worst figures for a bowler on debut in a international test" he bowled rather well.  I was at the 4th day at the Rosebowl and felt he performed well, was out done by the pitch/Cook's tedious blocking.

Ishant Sharma sat most of practice out today, the pitch is suppose to be quite fast, bouncy and hopefully swingy.  These conditions would suit Pankaj and he should take a few wickets (if Ishant doesn't play).

I would expect most bookies to price him up as an "outsider" due to his lack of wickets on debut, but I feel this would be wrong.  Don't expect massive odds, something in the 4/1 region as India have already selected him for a test, Kumar has been decent as has Shami.  Think it might be a decent sweat, not only that, if the match gets rain effected then a cheeky couple of wickets might be enough for the win!  Smiley

Thoughts please Tighty and others.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84709 on: August 05, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »

For those that don't bother with the Racing Thread, maybe its time to.

Simonnatur has posted a 50-1 and a 40-1 winner today from about 5 selections. Brilliant!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84710 on: August 05, 2014, 09:33:43 PM »

result from that dirty e/w race tonight (no i didnt put a bet on in the end)

21:00    1st9 Taquka(P C O'Donnell, 33/1)
2nd8 Drive On(J P Fahy, 12/1)
3rd6 Meritocracy(M J Lane, 16/1)
9 ran
4th10 Sleep Walk(M Harley, 11/10 fav)
6th3 Furas(S De Sousa, 7/2 2nd-fav)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84711 on: August 05, 2014, 09:39:12 PM »

For those that don't bother with the Racing Thread, maybe its time to.

Simonnatur has posted a 50-1 and a 40-1 winner today from about 5 selections. Brilliant!!

He's called Simon. Already one of life's winners.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84712 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:08 PM »

9 ran

I think Furas was 12/1 earlier.  All kinds of alerts going off at korals if you backed that horse in that race. Simontaur get the impossibly priced treble up?  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84713 on: August 05, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »

9 ran

I think Furas was 12/1 earlier.  All kinds of alerts going off at korals if you backed that horse in that race. Simontaur get the impossibly priced treble up? 

when i was looking at busting an account sleepwalk was 1.6 and it was 11.0 for next

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #84714 on: August 05, 2014, 10:03:05 PM »

Question for Tighty/any other cricketing people on this thread.  I whiffed at Southampton with my rec of India to win, whilst I'm happy as an Englishman that we won, I'm still surprised we actually won!

With the next test starting on Thursday my mind was drawn to this and rather than simply putting up a result, I've thought of a more "left field" market.  That is the top Indian bowler for the test.  I must say right now I've not looked at odds, its more for a discussion and that is Pankaj Singh for top Indian Bowler.  Whilst he technically has the "worst figures for a bowler on debut in a international test" he bowled rather well.  I was at the 4th day at the Rosebowl and felt he performed well, was out done by the pitch/Cook's tedious blocking.

Ishant Sharma sat most of practice out today, the pitch is suppose to be quite fast, bouncy and hopefully swingy.  These conditions would suit Pankaj and he should take a few wickets (if Ishant doesn't play).

I would expect most bookies to price him up as an "outsider" due to his lack of wickets on debut, but I feel this would be wrong.  Don't expect massive odds, something in the 4/1 region as India have already selected him for a test, Kumar has been decent as has Shami.  Think it might be a decent sweat, not only that, if the match gets rain effected then a cheeky couple of wickets might be enough for the win!  Smiley

Thoughts please Tighty and others.

500/1
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #84715 on: August 05, 2014, 10:15:01 PM »

Tikay just announced to everyone watching Sky Poker that I'm related to someone at Williams when in fact I am just an employee 

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84716 on: August 05, 2014, 10:21:58 PM »

Super filthy each-way bet in the last at Kempton tomo.

Sleep Walk will probably end up better than this class but they're not machines etc, and she's drawn wide on her Polytrack debut.

Dinneratmidnight is lightly raced, on the up, a 6f Poly winner and well drawn.

Eleven runners isn't ideal before arbboy starts being patronising (joke) but it's 4/5, 6/1, 10 Bar.

Flick in a score each-way at 6-1 with Billies or the Barking boys.

La victoire morale!

We'd be +£142 and minus one Hills' account. Maybe.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84717 on: August 05, 2014, 10:39:05 PM »

Tikay just announced to everyone watching Sky Poker that I'm related to someone at Williams when in fact I am just an employee 

I wouldn't worry about it. He thinks I'm posh.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84718 on: August 05, 2014, 11:41:50 PM »

Can't imagine the viewers are going to be expecting Tikay to be getting stuff right!

Though he is so obviously right on Tal.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #84719 on: August 06, 2014, 12:18:15 AM »

Can't imagine the viewers are going to be expecting Tikay to be getting stuff right!

Haha, fair point that!

Reminds me of the "Betting Guy Hasn't A Clue About Nike" video ..  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 [5648] 5649 5650 5651 5652 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: