blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5650 5651 5652 5653 [5654] 5655 5656 5657 5658 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436819 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84795 on: August 07, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »

Justin Rose16/1Outright - 07/08/2014
Stake £10.00
Estimated Return:£170.00
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Return: £170.00

Event Information:    Top South African Player
PGA Championship
2014-08-07 12:30:00
Market:    Top South African Player
Selection:    Rory Sabbatini @ 14/1

Receipt No.:    O/142640973/0000661
Placed at:    09:47 07/08/2014
Bet Type:    Single
Stake Per Line:    £5.00
Number of lines:    2
Stake:    £10.00
Tax:    £0.00
Tax Rate:    0.00%
Total Paid:    £10.00

£94.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84796 on: August 07, 2014, 10:19:24 AM »

One more suggestion - if fred hasn't put any on with joke orals - they give a £10 in play free bet for £10 staked.  So I suggest £10 EW Justin Rose @ 16-1

Each Way
Stake £20.00
Estimated Return:£220.00
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Return: £220.00

could you please prod us when you want the £10 free bet used, and where? risk is we'll miss doing it otherwise as its a busy few days with the DTD festival starting, thanks

ps the top ten bets don't count for the betfair offer

thank you. Scott was the first BFSB bet placed and is the eligible bet for the Rory offer

Adz has pointed out that EW bets may not count for this offer  Angry  So that will be me off to the ASA again......

I can't get live chat to check.

It isn't a bad bet on its own tho just not as good.  I've put it on as well so should find out if the free bet appears this afternoon.

FYI

We’re giving Coral customers a FREE £10 BET on our fantastic In-Play markets throughout the US PGA Championship, so you can find out why so many people are taking advantage of our Golf Guarantee!

BET £10 GET £10 on the US PGA Championship
Simply place a pre-tournament £/€10+ Win Single bet on the US PGA Championship Outright market and we’ll give you a free £/€10 bet to use in-play.*

That isn't entirely clear imo - as we have placed a win bet (as well as a place bet).  As EW bets are so popular in the golf market AND they will def have received complaints if they don't qualify, they should have stated it in the T&C.  The GC have taken the "clear fair and not misleading" wording from the financial sector in their code of conduct and recently said the ASA were getting pissed off at the constant stream of complaints.  And this is going to be another one.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84797 on: August 07, 2014, 10:27:01 AM »

Yep. Fair enough, was just posting the email.

If Mr Rose wins, they can keep the place money, I will have done just fine. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84798 on: August 07, 2014, 10:28:06 AM »

One more suggestion - if fred hasn't put any on with joke orals - they give a £10 in play free bet for £10 staked.  So I suggest £10 EW Justin Rose @ 16-1

Each Way
Stake £20.00

could you please prod us when you want the £10 free bet used, and where? risk is we'll miss doing it otherwise as its a busy few days with the DTD festival starting, thanks

thank you. Scott was the first BFSB bet placed and is the eligible bet for the Rory offer

Adz has pointed out that EW bets may not count for this offer  Angry  So that will be me off to the ASA again......

It isn't a bad bet on its own tho just not as good.  I've put it on as well so should find out if the free bet appears this afternoon.

FYI

We’re giving Coral customers a FREE £10 BET on our fantastic In-Play markets throughout the US PGA Championship, so you can find out why so many people are taking advantage of our Golf Guarantee!

Simply place a pre-tournament £/€10+ Win Single bet on the US PGA Championship Outright market and we’ll give you a free £/€10 bet to use in-play.*

That isn't entirely clear imo - as we have placed a win bet (as well as a place bet).  As EW bets are so popular in the golf market AND they will def have received complaints if they don't qualify, they should have stated it in the T&C.  The GC have taken the "clear fair and not misleading" wording from the financial sector in their code of conduct and recently said the ASA were getting pissed off at the constant stream of complaints.  And this is going to be another one.

It is becoming an absolute pain, I put my Moore bet through Corals thinking I'd get the offer. Attrition rates must be so high on this offer with people forgetting to take the in play and others falling for the each way bit.  I was left wondering if they'd now tell me that the Rose bet wasn't the first bet I had on the market!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84799 on: August 07, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167#outlook

Monthly weather outlook for August.  Looks unlikely to be heading above 91 degrees from this.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #84800 on: August 07, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »

On the golf it's hard to see any real weather bias at the moment tho there could end  up being one. Small amounts of rain  on the first afternoon which  tbh might well help those guys as given the temp is hot it will just soften the greens a little.

The second day has lots of rain in the fcast and it could end up being light thru the day, there is a decent amount fcast overnight so the early starters on Friday might face a course playing a little longer but at the mo it's hard to say there will be much advantage to either side. 

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84801 on: August 07, 2014, 12:13:11 PM »

On the golf it's hard to see any real weather bias at the moment tho there could end  up being one. Small amounts of rain  on the first afternoon which  tbh might well help those guys as given the temp is hot it will just soften the greens a little.

The second day has lots of rain in the fcast and it could end up being light thru the day, there is a decent amount fcast overnight so the early starters on Friday might face a course playing a little longer but at the mo it's hard to say there will be much advantage to either side. 

Thanks Phil, we got on that Bradley bet last night.

NB - Phil has "sponsored" a Free To Enter £220 Tipping Comp for Fred, we hoped to run it on the PGA Golf, but we have had not had time to get all the details together yet.

Details to follow soonest.

Big thanks to Phil for this, & apologies it's not been possible to get it organised yet. Soooooonnnnn

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84802 on: August 07, 2014, 12:16:08 PM »

8-3 India in the test.  Must be one of the worse winning toss decisions in history this!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84803 on: August 07, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »

8-3 India in the test.  Must be one of the worse winning toss decisions in history this!

It was the correct decision, don't be results orientated!

you win the toss, you have to try to play the long game on what is a good pitch with unfavourable (for batting) overhead conditions, playing two spinners

sometimes it is a good toss to lose

Egland would have batted too

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84804 on: August 07, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »

Don't see the long game when you are out for 50 gifting england dream bowling conditions for the first hour with the new ball.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84805 on: August 07, 2014, 12:22:21 PM »

Don't see the long game when you are out for 50 gifting england dream bowling conditions for the first hour with the new ball.

because if you bowl you have to bat last

you know if you win the toss you face a tough decision when the overheads are tough, but you make it to lunch, it gets easier and you are then in charge

of course if you don't then you end up in the shit

can't second guess it. nasty toss to win

My eyes are open wide
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84806 on: August 07, 2014, 01:17:56 PM »

Seems like im slipping through the net at bet 3.6,4 I have had an account for ages which may help before i started savvying up but since then I have backed dirty EW race dirty EW chunks on football etcetc and for some large ish bets £100+ E/W etc and im not restricted and today they sent me a deposit offer. They give me free £10ers every so often as well! Long may it last!!!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84807 on: August 07, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »

Each Way
Stake £20.00

FYI

It is becoming an absolute pain, I put my Moore bet through Corals thinking I'd get the offer. Attrition rates must be so high on this offer with people forgetting to take the in play and others falling for the each way bit.  I was left wondering if they'd now tell me that the Rose bet wasn't the first bet I had on the market!

Free bet token received.  Complaint troops returning to barracks.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84808 on: August 07, 2014, 02:16:28 PM »

Each Way
Stake £20.00

FYI

Free bet token received.  Complaint troops returning to barracks.

Got it too.  

We need a bet, it is up to you as I think it was your bet and not one of mine.  FWIW Rose now 14/1 vs 17/17.5 on Betfair, Keegan Bradley at 33/1 is close to Betfair (34/36).  I just tossed up between the two and did the latter.  Some others are missing Betfair by a margin.

Edit I obviously prefer getting in early and going for a long sweat, no harm in waiting 3 days either, though choices may be more limited then.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #84809 on: August 07, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »

Seems like im slipping through the net at bet 3.6,4 I have had an account for ages which may help before i started savvying up but since then I have backed dirty EW race dirty EW chunks on football etcetc and for some large ish bets £100+ E/W etc and im not restricted and today they sent me a deposit offer. They give me free £10ers every so often as well! Long may it last!!!

If I was you I would stop all of the dirty ew stuff with them.  It is such a valuable account to have and they use the bad ew races and first goalscorers to profile the accounts and at some point they will get rid of you and then you have to start the cat and mouse, family and friends game which is a royal pain in the arse.  Use the Unibets, Stan James, Betfreds etc of the world for all of that stuff.  They close you after a handful of bets anyway so make them as dirty as you like....

Pages: 1 ... 5650 5651 5652 5653 [5654] 5655 5656 5657 5658 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: