blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 12:51:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5677 5678 5679 5680 [5681] 5682 5683 5684 5685 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13575071 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85200 on: August 15, 2014, 03:00:42 PM »

got an email today from betfair with this promotion
how would be best to take advantage

short price dbl for original bet with a long priced dbl if it loses?

Place a £25 Multiple bet on any football matches taking place August 16 - 18
You'll get a full refund as a free bet if you're bet doesn't come in to place on another football Multiple*
The wait is finally over. The Premier League is back. Are you ready for another high-octane season? Strap yourself in; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid until 22:00 BST on 18/08/2014. Max refund is £25 as a free bet. Your football Multiple must have 2 or more selections and each selection must have odds of 1.2 (1/5) or more. Your free Multiple bet will be applied to your account once your qualifying Multiple bet has been settled and is a losing one.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85201 on: August 15, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »

Nice edit of the email, iron!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85202 on: August 15, 2014, 03:23:14 PM »

are we on rooney top scorer?  There has been a decent plunge on him and they are asking for 11/1 on bf.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85203 on: August 15, 2014, 03:23:55 PM »

not sure if your being sarcastic or not as I had no sleep but thanks either way

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #85204 on: August 15, 2014, 03:27:01 PM »

C'mon lads, get into the Fantasy Football comp.
Arbboy, Horsie, Iron, Tal. I'm looking at you guys!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85205 on: August 15, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »

Thought you were doing your deliberate mistake thing with the grammar, like in your avatar. Genuinely made me smile.

You'll get a full refund as a free bet if you're bet doesn't come in to place on another football Multiple

If not, we should write a letter of complaint to betfair.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #85206 on: August 15, 2014, 04:10:57 PM »

Betfair promo def decent value as long as you can find a few bets where they are reasonable competitive.  The actual amount of value tho is very small, so just a quick look on oddschecker is the max you should do.

Imagine your first double is £25 on two 1/2 shots, but the are actually 4/6 shots.  Your double is going to hit 36% of the time so you get 56.25 x .36 as a return, so that's £20.25 return for the £25 stake. 

You then get a £25 bet, 64% of the time when you lose.  If you put that on a similar double your expected return would be £7.20 (£25 x 1.25 x .64 x .36).

If you put your free bet on two 2-1 shots that were actually 5-2, you would get a return of £200 8.2% of the time.  So the overall equity would be about £10.45 (.64 x £25 x 8 x .82).

So realistically you would prob get value of around £30 for the £25 bet by doing a shortish price double then a couple of 2-1s for the free bet. 
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #85207 on: August 15, 2014, 04:13:08 PM »

You'll get a full refund as a free bet if you're bet doesn't come in to place on another football Multiple*
The wait is finally over. The Premier League is back. Are you ready for another high-octane season? Strap yourself in; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid until 22:00 BST on 18/08/2014. Max refund is £25 as a free bet. Your football Multiple must have 2 or more selections and each selection must have odds of 1.2 (1/5) or more. Your free Multiple bet will be applied to your account once your qualifying Multiple bet has been settled and is a losing one.

Hi Ironsides,

Free bet on lose should be done with high odds for the first bet. If the free multiple bet is Stake Not Returned then that should be done at high odds too.
It's also important that parts of the multiple are close to the true odds.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #85208 on: August 15, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »

Hi Ironsides,

Free bet on lose should be done with high odds for the first bet. If the free multiple bet is Stake Not Returned then that should be done at high odds too.

Think it will be difficult to find higher odds football bets close to true odds.

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #85209 on: August 15, 2014, 05:08:26 PM »

Hi Ironsides,

Think it will be difficult to find higher odds football bets close to true odds.

The double needs to be high odds not the individual legs.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #85210 on: August 15, 2014, 05:10:12 PM »

Rather than find two high priced things at true odds you could find one and then find one short priced. or "shorter priced" option.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #85211 on: August 15, 2014, 05:19:58 PM »

* Chompy don't hate me.

MK Dons to beat Peterborough at London Road with btts is 5/1 with 364 and betaway for those that can.

Posh's first choice centre backs (Baldwin and Zaukani) are out and MK have strengthened this year with some firepower. Afobe from Arsenal on loan, Will Grigg and Danny Green. So I expect them to score goals and come at us. They always build this up as a big rivalry yet only 600 of them have bought tickets for the 35 minute journey.

After the shameful midweek performance at Pompey, Posh have Taylor's flair returning and possibly the introduction of our Turkish Delight Erhun Oztumer but the injuries at the back will cost us for the next month, especially looking at the fixtures.

Think MK will edge the game despite Posh being at home.

£20 is the suggested bet.  

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85212 on: August 15, 2014, 05:54:56 PM »

Thought you were doing your deliberate mistake thing with the grammar, like in your avatar. Genuinely made me smile.

You'll get a full refund as a free bet if you're bet doesn't come in to place on another football Multiple

start writing

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85213 on: August 15, 2014, 06:19:51 PM »

start writing

On it.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #85214 on: August 15, 2014, 06:37:54 PM »

Rooney to score anytime and Utd to win enhanced to 2/1 on Coral max £20 suggest the maximillion

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Pages: 1 ... 5677 5678 5679 5680 [5681] 5682 5683 5684 5685 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: