blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5981 5982 5983 5984 [5985] 5986 5987 5988 5989 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443030 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89760 on: October 30, 2014, 09:47:04 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £450.21

Outstanding Bets £4486.26

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=30

Kit Symons appointed Fulham manager +£50

Click to see full-size image.

Jack Sock lost in a third set tiebreaker to Raonic -£20

World Series Game 7

In the second inning the Giants take a 2-0 lead. Back come the Royals, with two runs of their own in the second. The Giants starting pitcher Hdson is pulled early, setting up what will happen later

In the third the Giants regain the lead 3-2. By now both teams are in the bullpen.

At the start of the fifth inning, the Giants introduced their ace pitcher Madison Bumgarner, three days after he shut out the Royals in game 5.

On short rest he is expected to pitch a couple of innings before the closers come into the game

He pitches a scoreless fifth

and sixth

and seventh

and eighth

the Giants are still 3-2 up

this is an incredible performance from the pitcher. He is showing some signs of fatigue but how can the manager take him out?

He doesn't

He pitches a scoreless ninth and the San Francisco Giants win the world series with a 3-2 win

it is described as a "legendary" pitching performance. The 1st 5-inning save in postseason history.  Only the 2nd in any game in last 20 years

Inevitably...

Madison Bumgarner Career ERA

Regular Season 3.06
Postseason 2.14
World Series 0.25

Giants, a great team, win again thanks to all-time individual performance

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/jon-heyman/24774541/giants-a-great-team-win-again-thanks-to-all-time-individual-performance

A profit of £25 for us, and a baseball profit of over £850 since the start of September

Yesterday overall, a profit of £55

Elsewhere yesterday Nishikori through to the thrid round in Paris. He plays Tsonga next

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89761 on: October 30, 2014, 09:52:26 AM »

Tighty, thoughts on the Saints -2.5? Jimmy Graham back at 80% or so will be a mismatch in the endzone and will offer easy yards elsewhere.

I'm just wondering whether the New Orleans away record and the Panthers' result last week aren't overrated in the market. It was probably the nut time to play Seattle in the last three years and they still lost.

If it's a grinding game, Carolina are woeful against the run, even considering the Saints are using reserves in that department. If it's a shootout, Brees v Newton right now is not a contest.

Weather forecast last night was no wind and no rain.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:57:47 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89762 on: October 30, 2014, 09:54:49 AM »

Incredible job on the baseball betting Tighty 

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89763 on: October 30, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »

Tighty, thoughts on the Saints -2.5? Jimmy Graham back at 80% or so will be a mismatch in the endzone and will offer easy yards elsewhere.

I'm just wondering whether the New Orleans away record and the Panthers' result last week aren't overrated in the market. It was probably the nut time to play Seattle in the last three years and they still lost.

the Saints played sunday night, now a divsion game on short practice

reluctant to chase the saints on the spread too much

tempted by the overs at 48, but so is everyone else, and the Panthers offense is a bit hit and miss

saints points +/- 26 is probably a safer bet with all those weapons and the carolina defense not what it was last year

As for Graham, played 62% of New Orleans' Week 8 snaps, his highest rate since Week 4.

He converted 5-of-6 targets into 59 yards, including a 22-yard touchdown.

Graham's production will keep improving as he gets more comfortable playing through his shoulder injury.

Graham went 6-58-2 and 5-73-1 in last year's two Panthers games

likely an overs play tonight assuming yardage quotes around 60-70, i haven't looked yet

picking first touchdown scorers here is very difficult, so many options for Brees

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89764 on: October 30, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »

http://www.thegreek.com/sports-betting/football/nfl/nfl-betting-saints-panthers-fight-for-first-place-on-thursday-night-football

is a decent enough preview Tal

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #89765 on: October 30, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »

Thanks for those two Baseball bets Tighty.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89766 on: October 30, 2014, 10:04:04 AM »

I have one for you for Sunday Tal

Winless doub digit dogs from week 8 onwards are 20-6-2 ATS,14-2-1 since 1996 and won outright 5 times

Applies to Oakland +15 at Seattle

Will Seattle cover -15 with their offensive problems, receivers?

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/29/seattle-seahawks-offense-problems/

deeply contrarian of course, but we only need them to lose by 14.

My eyes are open wide
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #89767 on: October 30, 2014, 10:05:42 AM »

Thanks for those two Baseball bets Tighty.

+1 watched bits and enjoyed it ish. Still think there are a lot of things they could do to make the game of rounders more interesting. Outfielders to take off the gloves for one!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89768 on: October 30, 2014, 10:20:02 AM »

I have one for you for Sunday Tal

Winless doub digit dogs from week 8 onwards are 20-6-2 ATS,14-2-1 since 1996 and won outright 5 times

Applies to Oakland +15 at Seattle

Will Seattle cover -15 with their offensive problems, receivers?

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/29/seattle-seahawks-offense-problems/

deeply contrarian of course, but we only need them to lose by 14.

I love this.

Oakland are 8-4 on the road against the spread and have a competitive front seven. They're just lacking a bit of depth of quality - you can't rely on just McFadden and Jones - and Carr has been hit and miss. Total has gone under in 6 of Oakland's last 9 games.

I just like opposing Seattle at the moment.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #89769 on: October 30, 2014, 10:47:59 AM »

Under/Overs line for Jimmy Graham tonight is 55.5
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #89770 on: October 30, 2014, 11:51:45 AM »

Morning Mr T.

The tennis is really hotting up today. I think a number of favourites are vulnerable and think Wawrinka and Murray will have hard games. I also like the chances of our friend Bautista Agut against Raonic, but the bet I like most of all is opposing Djokovic. He is playing Gael Monfils and has beaten him 12 times and never lost. Monfils is a joy to watch, a bit like a cross between Gazza and Suarez but less bitey.

Monfils has taken a set off him in each of their last 4 matches. They have only played indoors once before, in the final of this tournament 5 years ago, and it went to a 3rd set tiebreak.

Now off to the bookies to see if the Racing Post man agrees with me again.

Suggest £15 Monfils @ 9-2 with Betfred.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89771 on: October 30, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »

£15.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Djokovic, N v Monfils, G
Match Result
   Monfils, G    9/2    
Total stake   £ 15.00
Estimated return   £ 82.50
Full stake   £ 15.00
Full estimated return   £ 82.50

My eyes are open wide
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89772 on: October 30, 2014, 12:05:10 PM »

5/1 on betty.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89773 on: October 30, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »

Hard to have had a better start to the NBA season for the maximum bet Raptors.  Obviously it's one game out of 82 but it was more the style of the results/play which excited me going forward than the actual win/losses themselves.  The Raptors won their first game at home relatively easily against a mid tier team leading for virtually the whole game against the hawks.  More importantly for the bet going forward was how awful their main two rivals played esp the Knicks.  The Knicks got totally destroyed at home to the Bulls being down as much as 40 points before they made it semi respectable in 4th quarter garbage time (we are on ew at 17/2 for the title).  The Knicks are going to have major teething problems bedding in a new general manager/coach/offensive system this season with a poor set of players with big egos and big salaries.  The system clearly doesn't suit their best player either as he looked lost for most of the game last time without having the ball constantly in his hands.  It could be a long painful season for Knicks fan's as the article below highlights for anyone interested.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/11786753/new-york-knicks-carmelo-anthony-needs-help-phil-jackson-triangle-offer.  

The other major rival in the betting (Brooklyn Nets)got blown out on the road to the Celtics (one of the worse teams in the nba) in similar circumstances.  Anyone not involved should be taking the 11/10 at skybet (even money at lads/hills/bwin/corals is still fine given last night's results).

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #89774 on: October 30, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »

Hard to have had a better start to the NBA season for the maximum bet Raptors.  

Brilliant first game of the NBA season for me. Hornets v Bucks. Went to overtime and ended up being the biggest ever comeback in Charlotte basketball history. Great match. Our rookie of the year pick was relatively quiet.

I used to live in Oakland so wondering what you think about the Warriors this season as you haven't mentioned them. Overrated? Priced about right by the bookies? Or the west is just too tough?

Raptors looking like a great bet in that division
Pages: 1 ... 5981 5982 5983 5984 [5985] 5986 5987 5988 5989 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: