blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:07:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6558 6559 6560 6561 [6562] 6563 6564 6565 6566 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446371 times)
stumpythefish

View Profile
« Reply #98415 on: April 05, 2015, 11:16:37 PM »

The masters

jb holmes 66/1 corals Big hitter only played masters once and finished in t25 currently at his highest ranking of 19th £5e/w?

whoops just clicked onto tonights golf and hes joint leader doubt he will be 66/1 anymore

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #98416 on: April 05, 2015, 11:23:11 PM »

BV have got a Masters market for Top British Player - They're the only ones but are going 1/4 odds 1,2,3, which is fantastic given its effectively a dead 8 with 3 improbables at 80/1, 250/1, 250/1

Paul Casey probably has the best form coming in to this but for some reason is 5th on the list at 7/1... He's having another good week this week in Houston and has played well at Augusta in the past.  If the bad weather comes his distance of the tee will become more of an advantage over the likes of poults and plod who for some reason are shorter than him in the betting..  Rose is fav but hasn't been in great form himself. You could argue cases for Westy and Donaldson but at the prices Casey stands out

There is no bf market to compare unfortunately, but I wouldn't really want to lay Casey for for a place at Evs in this, and we get 7/4 .. I think this is a really great EW spot.... I'll let you decide stakes if you want to get involved, but its a really strong bet for me

Paragraph One says it all, well spotted.

We can't really have a bad bet here, can we?

Thank you.

This is a good bet.
Its a 5 runner field with 3 places paid.

Here is a FACT.

Westwood will NEVER win at Augusta. He putts no better than an average county player so can't happen. However i expect him to take one of the top 3 places in this bet a lot of the time, but not guaraneted.

I also think Poulter isnt good enough around augusta so the only danger is Rose. Donald is too short and has been out of form. Casey doewnt have a geat majors record but has a strong all round game and is coming into form.

As others have said, we cant really have a bad bet here.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #98417 on: April 05, 2015, 11:29:29 PM »

The masters

jb holmes 66/1 corals Big hitter only played masters once and finished in t25 currently at his highest ranking of 19th £5e/w?

whoops just clicked onto tonights golf and hes joint leader doubt he will be 66/1 anymore

Ban.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #98418 on: April 05, 2015, 11:33:18 PM »

The masters

66's still available.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #98419 on: April 05, 2015, 11:42:27 PM »

BV have got a Masters market for Top British Player - They're the only ones but are going 1/4 odds 1,2,3, which is fantastic given its effectively a dead 8 with 3 improbables at 80/1, 250/1, 250/1

Paul Casey probably has the best form coming in to this but for some reason is 5th on the list at 7/1... He's having another good week this week in Houston and has played well at Augusta in the past.  If the bad weather comes his distance of the tee will become more of an advantage over the likes of poults and plod who for some reason are shorter than him in the betting..  Rose is fav but hasn't been in great form himself. You could argue cases for Westy and Donaldson but at the prices Casey stands out

There is no bf market to compare unfortunately, but I wouldn't really want to lay Casey for for a place at Evs in this, and we get 7/4 .. I think this is a really great EW spot.... I'll let you decide stakes if you want to get involved, but its a really strong bet for me

Paragraph One says it all, well spotted.

We can't really have a bad bet here, can we?

Thank you.

This is a good bet.
Its a 5 runner field with 3 places paid.

Here is a FACT.

Westwood will NEVER win at Augusta. He putts no better than an average county player so can't happen. However i expect him to take one of the top 3 places in this bet a lot of the time, but not guaraneted.

I also think Poulter isnt good enough around augusta so the only danger is Rose. Donald is too short and has been out of form. Casey doewnt have a geat majors record but has a strong all round game and is coming into form.

As others have said, we cant really have a bad bet here.

Donaldson was second in this bet last year, Gallacher finished 34th on his first Augusta visit.  Willett is too short but not an impossibility.

Casey is the only good bet in the market because he had 3 solid Masters when he was at his best and he is back playing well.  The others you mentioned are not in the same form as Casey.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #98420 on: April 06, 2015, 01:24:15 AM »

Problem is that the place book is 318% (ignoring the "no hopers"), and the shape of the book doesn't really give me great confidence that there are any big mistakes in the place market side.

So I think that you would have to be sure that the win bet was ev+ to make the EW bet good rather than just picking blind.

and the win book is 125%?  I am with doubleup, it seems pretty easy to have a bad bet to me, especially if we argue that Casey is too big.  I don't understand how we got 11-3 = 5 either.  

edit Casey now 6/1 Sad
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:31:21 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #98421 on: April 06, 2015, 01:24:18 AM »

you know who you are.. you have till the time i wake up tomorrow to get back to me or ill make a big deal out of this. I'm happy to fix private, but show me the respect i should receive here.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #98422 on: April 06, 2015, 01:34:30 AM »

you know who you are.. you have till the time i wake up tomorrow to get back to me or ill make a big deal out of this. I'm happy to fix private, but show me the respect i should receive here.

Great timing Pleno, every nutter on the forum is going to think that was aimed at me now.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #98423 on: April 06, 2015, 01:38:09 AM »

Doobs I've done the maths and it's not a good each way market to back you in at 3/1 with 1/5 odds.

If you give me 5/1 I may have a dabble though

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #98424 on: April 06, 2015, 01:51:09 AM »

Doobs I've done the maths and it's not a good each way market to back you in at 3/1 with 1/5 odds.

Are you backing me in the who shafted Pleno market? 

Will lay 5-1, no max. 

I will even throw in 7 places*

* max £25 e/w and only available to people who can't spell BETFAIR

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #98425 on: April 06, 2015, 01:57:55 AM »

My money's on Larry the lobbes.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #98426 on: April 06, 2015, 06:26:38 AM »

Should be an interesting  day!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #98427 on: April 06, 2015, 09:37:55 AM »

Are you backing me in the who shafted Pleno market? 

Will lay 5-1, no max. 

I will even throw in 7 places*

* max £25 e/w and only available to people who can't spell BETFAIR

Ha yes it was, there was no betfare place market up so was struggling with the maths a bit.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98428 on: April 06, 2015, 10:00:28 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £21.12

Outstanding Bets £4109.94

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=23

No bets completed yesterday

In the Premier League, Newcastle's hopes of a top ten finish are fading like a Gateshead sunset. Fast

Click to see full-size image.

In La Liga, Barca beat Celta Vigo 1-0 to maintain a 4 point advantage over Real

In the NBA

Wns for the Cleveland Cavaliers 99-94 over Chicago. Lebron's first triple-double of the season

The San Antonio Spurs over Golden State. San Antonio still 2 games off winning the division as Houston won, and look likely to just miss out on the title

The LA Clippers over the Lakers 106-78

Big games today

Crystal Palace v Man C
Watford v Middlesborough
Peterborough v Walsall.

The Peterborough game is Robertson's ninth in charge, if he can make it through the weekend we have a 14-1 winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98429 on: April 06, 2015, 10:25:16 AM »

The Peterborough game is Robertson's ninth in charge, if he can make it through the weekend we have a 14-1 winner

Ooh, good luck.

I hope Marky got on board, he loves those markets.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6558 6559 6560 6561 [6562] 6563 6564 6565 6566 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: