blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:02:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6659 6660 6661 6662 [6663] 6664 6665 6666 6667 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444118 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99930 on: April 28, 2015, 12:55:49 AM »

Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference Semi-Final series. Also JR Smith will be suspended for (I think) 3-5 matches due to his punch to the Celtics guy.

Cavs will play Bulls in the semi-final. Having the above in mind I think Bulls can win the series against Cavs as they have all their players back (Rose looks also fit) and Cavs will miss both the scoring from Love and JR and at the same time they will become far more predictable putting the ball into Lebron's and Irving's hands. Cavs are available to lay at 1.58 to win the Easter Conference. Even if Cavs win the semi-final series, they will still have to beat the Hawks to win the conference.

Any thoughts from the NBA experts?

Shitting it having lumps on Cavs for east at 19/10 and 4/1 ew for the title tbh!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #99931 on: April 28, 2015, 12:57:08 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing.   Ding trump has the making of one of the best 1/4 finals ever imo.

Anyone got any thoughts?

I don't think Ronnie is playing that great. Missing lots of easy balls and generally looking disinterested. Might be because he has won so easily so far of course.

I can't see any way McGill can be 3/1 to beat Murphy. That looks a monstrous price to me.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99932 on: April 28, 2015, 12:57:15 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing.  

Anyone got any thoughts?

You can see that despite the flannel Ronnie keeps giving in the interviews, about not being that bothered if he wins another, and 5 isn't bad. He really wants to win this one, and is putting himself under pressure.

All that said, I don't know the maths, but I can't see how it's a bad thing to take the field against him, with 8 left.

Cue him mopping up the last 3 on the bridle Cheesy

Thats exactly my point.  he is playing great and would love another title.  He is the greatest ever blah blah.  but has he ever had to face a tougher last 8 than this???  He looks very short to me.  The only positive is he has spent 20 years owning Bingham.  bingham admitted such in an interview today and looks mentally beat against ronnie before the game starts.  That is the only thing putting me off right now even though Bingham is probably playing as well as he ever has in 20 years as a pro.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:59:00 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99933 on: April 28, 2015, 01:03:01 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing.   Ding trump has the making of one of the best 1/4 finals ever imo.

Anyone got any thoughts?

I don't think Ronnie is playing that great. Missing lots of easy balls and generally looking disinterested. Might be because he has won so easily so far of course.

I can't see any way McGill can be 3/1 to beat Murphy. That looks a monstrous price to me.

I agree tbh but i am on McGill at 90/1 for the title so don't need an interest in that one.  I have just looked at the Hawkins Robertson prices which is an arb currently

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/neil-robertson-v-barry-hawkins/winner

I have spent the last 30 mins in my head making a case for backing both at the prices but i can't pull the trigger on either.  One of them has to be value.  Which one?  I was at the cruciblenfor the whole final the year betfair sponsored it when Hawk put up the greatest performance ever imo as a loser in a final at the worlds against Ronnie who no one in the history of the game would have gotten close to over 35 frames that year the way he played.  I felt for Hawkins winning so many frames against a 1000% motivated Ronnie and still getting destroyed.  I really want to back the Hawk at 16/5 but Robbo is smoking!!! help!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99934 on: April 28, 2015, 01:08:47 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/shaun-murphy-v-anthony-mcgill/handicaps

I think we found us a bet on these high class baize donkfests.  The 5/6 coral have put up +4.5 McGill is a big arb and that must be the right side of the arb.  Recommend £60
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #99935 on: April 28, 2015, 01:12:27 AM »

Backed Bingham antepost at 100s a few years back, and he went off a fair bit shorter, but got done in the 1/4s, I think it was.

Saw the interview you were talking about, and Ronnie is hard enough to beat, without having that stuff going round in your nut.

Might be worth letting him play the 1/4 and then laying him at the Semi-Stage when he's shorter again.

7 of the top 8 made it through, and you know he's getting Ding/Judd next.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99936 on: April 28, 2015, 01:14:46 AM »

Backed Bingham antepost at 100s a few years back, and he went off a fair bit shorter, but got done in the 1/4s, I think it was.

Saw the interview you were talking about, and Ronnie is hard enough to beat, without having that stuff going round in your nut.

Might be worth letting him play the 1/4 and then laying him at the Semi-Stage when he's shorter again.

that interview was shocking from a mental aspect.  He just sounded like every time he plays Ronnie he expects to get bashed up.  Was quite frightening to actually admit that shit imo.  Think you are right just wait til the Semi's.  Whatever final 4 is left it is going to be tough for Ronald.  Que Bingham gags up with a session to spare now and we miss out!
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #99937 on: April 28, 2015, 01:19:00 AM »

World Snooker

Anyone got any thoughts?

I agree tbh but i am on McGill at 90/1 for the title so don't need an interest in that one.  I have just looked at the Hawkins Robertson prices which is an arb currently

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/neil-robertson-v-barry-hawkins/winner

I have spent the last 30 mins in my head making a case for backing both at the prices but i can't pull the trigger on either.  One of them has to be value.  Which one?  I was at the cruciblenfor the whole final the year betfair sponsored it when Hawk put up the greatest performance ever imo as a loser in a final at the worlds against Ronnie who no one in the history of the game would have gotten close to over 35 frames that year the way he played.  I felt for Hawkins winning so many frames against a 1000% motivated Ronnie and still getting destroyed.  I really want to back the Hawk at 16/5 but Robbo is smoking!!! help!

I thought Barry looked very twitchy in the last frame v Allen and even more so as Selt came back against him.

Maybe now he's fulfilled his expectations and made the quarters he'll be more relaxed now and play stressfree snooker...

But still, I'd have to play the 1/3 Robertson given the choice.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #99938 on: April 28, 2015, 01:20:26 AM »

that interview was shocking from a mental aspect.  He just sounded like every time he plays Ronnie he expects to get bashed up.  Was quite frightening to actually admit that shit imo.  Think you are right just wait til the Semi's.  Whatever final 4 is left it is going to be tough for Ronald.  Que Bingham gags up with a session to spare now and we miss out!

Yeah, most likely outcome...

I backed Murphy before the off, so am a little more confident now I know Mcgill has your dough weighing him down Wink

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99939 on: April 28, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »

I backed Murphy before the off, so am a little more confident now I know Mcgill has your dough weighing him down Wink

lmfao i am on both so i have at least one in the semis!  My dough can get anything beat!  You know that too well.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99940 on: April 28, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »

World Snooker

Anyone got any thoughts?

I thought Barry looked very twitchy in the last frame v Allen and even more so as Selt came back against him.

Maybe now he's fulfilled his expectations and made the quarters he'll be more relaxed now and play stressfree snooker...

Snap i just can't get away from backing him at 1/3.  I keep trying to talk myself out of it but i think he is smoking right now.  You have convinced me now.  If spreadex weren't 1/3 i would already be bashing loltotesport up for their 1/3!  I am not a fan of taking on the spread boys generally.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #99941 on: April 28, 2015, 01:32:46 AM »

One thing which might be against McGill is that he's had a long time to think about this next match and what could happen beyond. I hope so as I too am on Murphy.

I agree about laying Ronnie as he doesn't look on top form and everyone else does.

Cracking quarter-final line-up.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #99942 on: April 28, 2015, 01:58:08 AM »

World Snooker

Anyone got any thoughts?

Snap i just can't get away from backing him at 1/3.  I keep trying to talk myself out of it but i think he is smoking right now.  You have convinced me now.  If spreadex weren't 1/3 i would already be bashing loltotesport up for their 1/3!  I am not a fan of taking on the spread boys generally.

I think Spreadex fixed odds are just copied from Betfair.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99943 on: April 28, 2015, 02:03:30 AM »

Love how corals lol trader has already seen money for my +4.5 Mcgill hcap bet i put up an hour ago and moved from 5/6 to 8/13 but doesn't see fit to move the match price of 3/1 (bf is 3.75/3.Cool.  Comical scenes.  Like they are two different bets and not totally correlated.  Does he have to wait for a bet on the 3/1 shot before he is allowed to knock it into line!!!!!  lol traders ftw!

Lol trader also hasn't moved the +4 3 way hcap (effectively +3.5) which is 23/20 and is massively out of line as well.  They must need to see a bet on each market in turn before they are allowed to say 'fuck me these markets are all related so if one is wrong they are all wrong but we can't move them all at once we have to hang them all until we lay a bet on each one before we move them in turn'.  lol traders ftw
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:08:36 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99944 on: April 28, 2015, 02:05:54 AM »

World Snooker

Anyone got any thoughts?

I think Spreadex fixed odds are just copied from Betfair.

Impossible given punters on the exchange are asking for 3/10 now.  They are quite opinionated on a lot of stuff but it is impossible getting a meaningful bet on so i have no idea why they take such opinions.  I give up trying after getting 3 accounts closed in a month 2 years ago betting stuff they clearly 'want' to lay but when you offer them a bet they are not interested.
Pages: 1 ... 6659 6660 6661 6662 [6663] 6664 6665 6666 6667 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: