blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:13:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6660 6661 6662 6663 [6664] 6665 6666 6667 6668 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442989 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #99945 on: April 28, 2015, 02:09:43 AM »

World Snooker

This has to be one of the best 1/4 final line ups ever imo.  All 8 players are smoking.  I think the standard of play is off the charts and i am really tempted to lay Ronnie at the prices for the title.  He seems very very short to me given how well the whole field is playing.  Ronnie can easily throw in a bad session which could easily be enough to lose any game against any of these guys the way they are playing.   Ding trump has the making of one of the best 1/4 finals ever imo.

Anyone got any thoughts?

I don't think Ronnie is playing that great. Missing lots of easy balls and generally looking disinterested. Might be because he has won so easily so far of course.

I can't see any way McGill can be 3/1 to beat Murphy. That looks a monstrous price to me.

I agree tbh but i am on McGill at 90/1 for the title so don't need an interest in that one.  I have just looked at the Hawkins Robertson prices which is an arb currently

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/neil-robertson-v-barry-hawkins/winner

I have spent the last 30 mins in my head making a case for backing both at the prices but i can't pull the trigger on either.  One of them has to be value.  Which one?  I was at the cruciblenfor the whole final the year betfair sponsored it when Hawk put up the greatest performance ever imo as a loser in a final at the worlds against Ronnie who no one in the history of the game would have gotten close to over 35 frames that year the way he played.  I felt for Hawkins winning so many frames against a 1000% motivated Ronnie and still getting destroyed.  I really want to back the Hawk at 16/5 but Robbo is smoking!!! help!

I thought Barry looked very twitchy in the last frame v Allen and even more so as Selt came back against him.

Maybe now he's fulfilled his expectations and made the quarters he'll be more relaxed now and play stressfree snooker...

But still, I'd have to play the 1/3 Robertson given the choice.

Snap i just can't get away from backing him at 1/3.  I keep trying to talk myself out of it but i think he is smoking right now.  You have convinced me now.  If spreadex weren't 1/3 i would already be bashing loltotesport up for their 1/3!  I am not a fan of taking on the spread boys generally.

I think Spreadex fixed odds are just copied from Betfair.

Impossible given punters on the exchange are asking for 3/10 now.  They are quite opinionated on a lot of stuff but it is impossible getting a meaningful bet on so i have no idea why they take such opinions.  I give up trying after getting 3 accounts closed in a month 2 years ago betting stuff they clearly 'want' to lay but when you offer them a bet they are not interested.

Did you try ringing up for a bet?

They have laid me fixed odds on the phone when my max bet is pennies online.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99946 on: April 28, 2015, 07:51:25 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

The New Website Launches Tomorrow!

Hi Tony, we are pleased to announce the new Totesport website will go live tomorrow! The wait is almost over for your betting experience to be taken to the next level, with more in-play markets, matches and sports available than ever before!

If you have funds in your account, they will be carried over to the new site for you to enjoy! AND to ensure you have the best opportunity to test the new facilities, you will have a £25 Matched Bet available!

The new website will also allow you to use our Mobile app & Mobile website using the same username and sports wallet. There is a fantastic selection of games available to you, with a £10 cashback offer to check out the new site! AND we are also offering all customers £25 Matched on Lotto! We can't wait, can you?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #99947 on: April 28, 2015, 08:01:34 AM »

not sure what people's thoughts on all the the play-offs for all league's, but ae championship sides going to rest players with the play-offs just 6/7 days after?

Norwich will definitely be playing M'boro, are they so bothered about when playing home and away?

Norwich v Fulham

M'boro v Brighton

Both away teams are 8/1
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99948 on: April 28, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

Hi Tony, we are pleased to announce the new Totesport website will go live tomorrow! The wait is almost over for your betting experience to be taken to the next level, with more in-play markets, matches and sports available than ever before!

If you have funds in your account, they will be carried over to the new site for you to enjoy! AND to ensure you have the best opportunity to test the new facilities, you will have a £25 Matched Bet available!

The new website will also allow you to use our Mobile app & Mobile website using the same username and sports wallet. There is a fantastic selection of games available to you, with a £10 cashback offer to check out the new site! AND we are also offering all customers £25 Matched on Lotto! We can't wait, can you?

Lolz so that will take totes port from a 1999 website to a 2004 style website I assume!  Have they even got 247 lol traders yet or do they still operate a 1999 style rota where they go home after the last football match/horse or dog race at 945pm leaving all the overnight usa prices on site then open up in the morning and see how much they have knocked out on market movers to arbers?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99949 on: April 28, 2015, 08:43:22 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

Lolz so that will take totes port from a 1999 website to a 2004 style website I assume!  Have they even got 247 lol traders yet or do they still operate a 1999 style rota where they go home after the last football match/horse or dog race at 945pm leaving all the overnight usa prices on site then open up in the morning and see how much they have knocked out on market movers to arbers?

I did find it quite interesting that they were trumpeting a common wallet in 2015. Surely they all have common wallets (Ladbrokes excepted, of course) by now?

PS - have you been up all night, do you never sleep?

PPS - Any news on Wiggins?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99950 on: April 28, 2015, 08:55:45 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

I did find it quite interesting that they were trumpeting a common wallet in 2015. Surely they all have common wallets (Ladbrokes excepted, of course) by now?

Haha I have just woke up. Just having breakfast! 6 hours sleep is plenty. Not sure on the delay announcing wiggins and the rest of the nba season awards. Quite frustrating waiting I agree.  Should def be sometime this week I think.  You itching to get the profit into April?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99951 on: April 28, 2015, 08:57:57 AM »

Trumpeting a common wallet.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99952 on: April 28, 2015, 09:11:42 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

Lolz so that will take totes port from a 1999 website to a 2004 style website I assume!  Have they even got 247 lol traders yet or do they still operate a 1999 style rota where they go home after the last football match/horse or dog race at 945pm leaving all the overnight usa prices on site then open up in the morning and see how much they have knocked out on market movers to arbers?

Haha I have just woke up. Just having breakfast! 6 hours sleep is plenty. Not sure on the delay announcing wiggins and the rest of the nba season awards. Quite frustrating waiting I agree.  Should def be sometime this week I think.  You itching to get the profit into April?

Ha!

We don't know for sure he will win yet......

But no, not really, as you know, it makes no odds what the numbers are on any given month, as long as they are going the right way long-term. Psychologically though (& maybe vanity) it is nice to see steady profits each month, rather than huge swongs. My old Chairman used to say "I like boringly predictable, don't be giving me surprises".

We are north of £700 for April right now, but we have some big numbers imminent, both ways. I'd happily take £700 for April now, & get May off to a flyer, in truth.

Plenty of lumpy stuff will need settling soon. All that NFL Draft stuff we splurged out on yesterday will fall in May (I assume it's announced after Midnight), Wiggins, various meaty NBA stuff, Burnley, Arsenal etc, & all the football season bets etc.

Scary, but quite fascinating. I'm easily fascinated. The numbers scare me a little bit, in a nice way, bit like rollercoasters are scary nice.

I almost get as much satisfaction from monitoring the numbers as the bets themselves, I have a bit of stat OCD.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99953 on: April 28, 2015, 09:15:10 AM »

Oh, & don't forget the Royal Baby, & that silly Britain's Favourite Bird nonsense.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99954 on: April 28, 2015, 09:16:09 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

Lolz so that will take totes port from a 1999 website to a 2004 style website I assume!  Have they even got 247 lol traders yet or do they still operate a 1999 style rota where they go home after the last football match/horse or dog race at 945pm leaving all the overnight usa prices on site then open up in the morning and see how much they have knocked out on market movers to arbers?

Haha I have just woke up. Just having breakfast! 6 hours sleep is plenty. Not sure on the delay announcing wiggins and the rest of the nba season awards. Quite frustrating waiting I agree.  Should def be sometime this week I think.  You itching to get the profit into April?

Ha!

But no, not really, as you know, it makes no odds what the numbers are on any given month, as long as they are going the right way long-term. Psychologically though (& maybe vanity) it is nice to see steady profits each month, rather than huge swongs. My old Chairman used to say "I like boringly predictable, don't be giving me surprises".

We are north of £700 for April right now, but we have some big numbers imminent, both ways. I'd happily take £700 for April now, & get May off to a flyer, in truth.

Plenty of lumpy stuff will need settling soon. All that NFL Draft stuff we splurged out on yesterday will fall in May (I assume it's announced after Midnight), Wiggins, various meaty NBA stuff, Burnley, Arsenal etc, & all the football season bets etc.

Scary, but quite fascinating. I'm easily fascinated. The numbers scare me a little bit, in a nice way, bit like rollercoasters are scary nice.

I almost get as much satisfaction from monitoring the numbers as the bets themselves, I have a bit of stat OCD.

It is a terrible time cash flow wise for myself and many other pro punters who dabble so much in ante post stuff across sports.  Don't think I have ever had a bigger percentage of my bankroll tied up in ante post stuff as I have had the last three weeks across numerous sports,  the election falling next week just makes it even tougher than it already was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99955 on: April 28, 2015, 09:24:17 AM »

Incoming from Totesport.

Ha!

It is a terrible time cash flow wise for myself and many other pro punters who dabble so much in ante post stuff across sports.  Don't think I have ever had a bigger percentage of my bankroll tied up in ante post stuff as I have had the last three weeks across numerous sports,  the election falling next week just makes it even tougher than it already was.

I plum forgot the Election, when is that? May?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99956 on: April 28, 2015, 09:34:35 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £717.99

Outstanding Bets £4113.02

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit?pli=1#gid=23

A loss of £12 yesterday, Bolton losing at Bournemouth, who are virtually up

by the by, this is the first time since 2010/11 that a team with parachute money has failed to get automatic promotion. £147m worth of parachuite payments in the Championship this year

ongoing positions

Snooker

Murphy and Robertson eased into the quarters which start today

Cricket

Its the final over of the day at Old Trafford. Our season bet Lancashire have amassed 444 against Kent who have struggled to 244-6 needing 294 to avoid the follow on

Simon Kerrigan is bowling to Matt Coles. Block it out, come back tomorrow, sir? This happens. watch the body language of the non-striker. Hilarious. Unless you support Kent

elsewhere Derbyshire scored 487 runs in a day at Bristol with NZ batsman Martin Gupthill scoring a double hundred only slightly slower than his world cup double

Middlesex are fighting hard in Taunton, 306-7 in reply to 404

Vnce scored 32 for Hamps. still to hit any sort of form this season

Peters scored 50 for Northants, Newton 2* overnight

In the IPL Vijay scored 12, another disappointment for the so far disappoint Kings XI Punjab

NBA

A representation of the big injury blow the Cavs had yesterday. Stats with and without Kevin Love

Portland trailblazers beat Memphis 99-92 last night to go 1-3 and keep their series alive

the Bulls lost to the Bucks 94-98 and the Bucks have pulled that series back to 3-2

MLB

The White Sox game in Baltimore was postponed due to the Baltimore riots

The Red Sox had another walk-off win from Mookie Betts, coming from 5-3 down to beat the Blue Jays 6-5

Click to see full-size image.

Election

the SNP o43.5 bet is looking good

Click to see full-size image.

closing the Lib Dem bet and trying to play the middle is looking like a tight decision

we need under 33, over 25 and 21-30.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99957 on: April 28, 2015, 09:38:46 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/shaun-murphy-v-anthony-mcgill/handicaps

I think we found us a bet on these high class baize donkfests.  The 5/6 coral have put up +4.5 McGill is a big arb and that must be the right side of the arb.  Recommend £60

missed this price. nothing to do now?

murphy wins, just

robertson wins comfortably

trump beats ding

ronnie wins

trump beats ronnie.

coin flip robertson in the final

you are welcome

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99958 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:23 AM »

Simon Kerrigan is bowling to Matt Coles. Block it out, come back tomorrow, sir? This happens. watch the body language of the non-striker. Hilarious. Unless you support Kent

It's really hard to understand why a professional cricketer would do such a thing in those circumstances, I mean, it makes abso no sense whatsoever.

The dressing room must have been a tad frosty afterwards.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99959 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:30 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/shaun-murphy-v-anthony-mcgill/handicaps

I think we found us a bet on these high class baize donkfests.  The 5/6 coral have put up +4.5 McGill is a big arb and that must be the right side of the arb.  Recommend £60

missed this price. nothing to do now?

murphy wins, just

robertson wins comfortably

trump beats ding

ronnie wins

trump beats ronnie.

coin flip robertson in the final

you are welcome

Have £50 on the 3 way hcap at Coral at 23/20 just as good a bet effectively + 3.5. They moved one hcap but not the other.
Pages: 1 ... 6660 6661 6662 6663 [6664] 6665 6666 6667 6668 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: