blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6642 6643 6644 6645 [6646] 6647 6648 6649 6650 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13409727 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #99675 on: April 25, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »

The Lindbergh Affair.

Arbboy stared at Tikay over the kitchen table. Stunned by what he had just been told. The silence was overbearing.

" So the whole thing about Taximan's heart operation was made up? And the whole dongle emergency was done just to increase Blonde's traffic flow? "

Tikay sheepishly nodded his head.

" And Larry David was you and Tightend all along? "

" Yes. Although the bit where you had a big debate over the maths of a bet was actually Karibiner. He assured us that he would be able to keep up the pretense whilst Tighty and I were at the UKIP festival but it was just embarrassing really."

" But I had to try something. Post are down. New members are down and Blonde is like my baby. I can't let it die without a fight. It's enveloped me. I can't eat, can't sleep and I haven't been able to tend the allotment for bloody months now. There's no wood in forrest, if you know what I mean? "

Arbboy just looked at Tikay in numbed disbelief.

" You know what I mean? Little Elvis has left the building "

" I get it Tikay, I just don't want to imagine it anymore. "

" So why are you here Tikay ? "

" Well I have come up with a plan that will really push up the ratings and get the place buzzing again. "

Tikay slid a photo over the table.

" What am I looking at here?  "

" It's a dog "

" No way that's a dog "

" It bloody is . It's a dog. It's name is Ploppy and Reddog paid £1000 for it. "

" GTFO of here "

" No it's true and I want you to kidnap it "

" Shouldn't that be dognap? "

" Since when did you turn into bloody Tal ? "

" So why don't you do it yourself ? "

" Well I am always up there so someone might recognise me. I just can't risk it. All you have to do is go up there and pick it up. But you will have to go into the field as he has trained it not to go near the gate. "

" It must be one really smart dog then. "

Tikay looked at Arbboy " Well it is certainly smarter than you ! "

" Okay Tikay I will do it. Reddog has been winding me up lately and this will give me a chance for a bit of revenge. "

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #99676 on: April 25, 2015, 12:33:32 PM »

Laddies have Louis Walsh @ 5-1 to still be a judge on this year's X Factor. Four lolbookmakers price it up and have 10-11, 2-1, 11-4 and 5-1.

Walsh is part of the furniture and is more likely than a 5-1 shot to still be there. Rec £20.
Laddies have Louis Walsh @ 5-1 to still be a judge on this year's X Factor. Four lolbookmakers price it up and have 10-11, 2-1, 11-4 and 5-1.

Walsh is part of the furniture and is more likely than a 5-1 shot to still be there. Rec £20.

this does not appear to be available

error messages via oddschecker and not visible going to the site direct

It's on mobile - TV & Specials > 2014 X factor
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99677 on: April 25, 2015, 01:13:47 PM »

thank you

after 20 minutes of trying to access it, Walsh is now 5/2

i've left it pending instructions

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99678 on: April 25, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »

thank you

Doesn't that just drive you nuts?

Navigation, navigation, navigation.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99679 on: April 25, 2015, 01:19:21 PM »

thank you

it might just be me, or my mobile but if it isn't a few of these sites - Ladbrokes is one of them - have horrendous mobile interfaces. so difficult to use.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99680 on: April 25, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »

The Lindbergh Affair.

Arbboy stared at Tikay over the kitchen table. Stunned by what he had just been told. The silence was overbearing.

" So the whole thing about Taximan's heart operation was made up? And the whole dongle emergency was done just to increase Blonde's traffic flow? "

Tikay sheepishly nodded his head.

" And Larry David was you and Tightend all along? "

" Yes. Although the bit where you had a big debate over the maths of a bet was actually Karibiner. He assured us that he would be able to keep up the pretense whilst Tighty and I were at the UKIP festival but it was just embarrassing really."

" But I had to try something. Post are down. New members are down and Blonde is like my baby. I can't let it die without a fight. It's enveloped me. I can't eat, can't sleep and I haven't been able to tend the allotment for bloody months now. There's no wood in forrest, if you know what I mean? "

Arbboy just looked at Tikay in numbed disbelief.

" You know what I mean? Little Elvis has left the building "

" I get it Tikay, I just don't want to imagine it anymore. "

" So why are you here Tikay ? "

" Well I have come up with a plan that will really push up the ratings and get the place buzzing again. "

Tikay slid a photo over the table.

" What am I looking at here?  "

" It's a dog "

" No way that's a dog "

" It bloody is . It's a dog. It's name is Ploppy and Reddog paid £1000 for it. "

" GTFO of here "

" No it's true and I want you to kidnap it "

" Shouldn't that be dognap? "

" Since when did you turn into bloody Tal ? "

" So why don't you do it yourself ? "

" Well I am always up there so someone might recognise me. I just can't risk it. All you have to do is go up there and pick it up. But you will have to go into the field as he has trained it not to go near the gate. "

" It must be one really smart dog then. "

Tikay looked at Arbboy " Well it is certainly smarter than you ! "

" Okay Tikay I will do it. Reddog has been winding me up lately and this will give me a chance for a bit of revenge. "

Ahh, now we see the Lindbergh connection

A burst of incoming PM's have been sent to me "where is that story going?" sort of thing.

Part 3 eagerly awaited.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99681 on: April 25, 2015, 01:23:48 PM »

Meanwhile, not only have Watford taken a one goal lead, it was scored by.......DEENEY.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #99682 on: April 25, 2015, 01:27:38 PM »

Boom boom pow!

That's the place pretty much in the bag, but we'll need a miracle to catch Murphdog.

Epic tippage at 50-1, wpwp.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99683 on: April 25, 2015, 01:30:41 PM »

this Brighton-Watford game is an epic one for us

I won't bok by going through all the bets down to the wire which this game influences but add them all up and its a £1,000+ swing depending on the result of this game and then next week

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #99684 on: April 25, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »

Love Hector's stories and this one's another belter, modern-day Dickensian.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99685 on: April 25, 2015, 01:45:16 PM »

this Brighton-Watford game is an epic one for us

I won't bok by going through all the bets down to the wire which this game influences but add them all up and its a £1,000+ swing depending on the result of this game and then next week

Jeez, never realised it was that much.

The problem with Watford of course, as we know from last season, is their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, especially late in the game.

A nervy second half awaits.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #99686 on: April 25, 2015, 01:48:36 PM »

We should be having a fair bit of involvement in the 350 sandown today with 5 places.  Bob's worth to me looks a great price at 14/1.  Ground to suit, dropping down the weights and 5 places.  Win and place are both under on the machine with a bonus 5th place with several layers.

Recommened £20 ew at 14/1 365.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #99687 on: April 25, 2015, 01:59:32 PM »

Really? Really? Really?

All seems rather uness and pretty dull fare to me.
Don't get why he needs to be so personal towards a much valued poster in such a weird, tumbleweed way. Shame as despite not being a fanboy I always thought his posts were a positve part of fred. This just reeks of being ott and trying to create something out of nothing. As for the title unless im losing my marbles i dont get the link hugely. A kidnap and murder of a child? Meh whatever.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99688 on: April 25, 2015, 02:06:37 PM »

Really? Really? Really?

All seems rather uness and pretty dull fare to me.
Don't get why he needs to be so personal towards a much valued poster in such a weird, tumbleweed way. Shame as despite not being a fanboy I always thought his posts were a positve part of fred. This just reeks of being ott and trying to create something out of nothing. As for the title unless im losing my marbles i dont get the link hugely. A kidnap and murder of a child? Meh whatever.

Nooooooo!

He's not being mean to anyone, it's similar in some ways to a Tighty Update, little references, with no malice, but lightly disguised for purposes of funnage. Very much reminds me of Jeeves, who mocks various people & things 4 weeks every year, but in a lovely & endearing way, so much so that if we don't get mocked, we feel rather disappointed.

Very well-written, too, beautifully observed.

It does just show, though, each to their own, & now't wrong with that.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #99689 on: April 25, 2015, 02:07:34 PM »

thank you

it might just be me, or my mobile but if it isn't a few of these sites - Ladbrokes is one of them - have horrendous mobile interfaces. so difficult to use.

You have updated yours right? I only ask as I used to have a big problem with theirs but then they launched a new one and it's actually quite good, check the App Store just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 6642 6643 6644 6645 [6646] 6647 6648 6649 6650 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: