blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:22:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7051 7052 7053 7054 [7055] 7056 7057 7058 7059 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13610514 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #105810 on: August 21, 2015, 09:48:43 PM »

Okay, pre-Saturday F1 bet:

Podium Finish: Daniel Ricciardo @ 6/1 with BETnoWAY. Unlikely to happen, but 6/1 is too high. Should be more like 4/1. The car is good in quali trim, and will be up there. In race trim, it could struggle. Bit hard to tell given that the practice sessions were so disrupted today. We don't really have a read on race pace here. Suggest £10. EDIT: I personally did £7.50. £10 seemed too much on this bet, and £5 too little  idiot

That's the only thing I could find, everything else is fairly well priced/too uncertain.

For those who fancy a bit of a punt, but not a "formal suggestion":

First Driver Retirement: Pastor Maldonado @ 10/1 with SkyeBet. Just because ..  

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:51:32 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105811 on: August 21, 2015, 09:53:10 PM »

can't bet with either betway or sky, never have on the thread, sorry

anywhere else?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #105812 on: August 21, 2015, 10:09:03 PM »

anywhere else?

Ricciardo podium is 5/1 in a host of places

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/podium-finish

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #105813 on: August 22, 2015, 12:47:30 AM »

Not for Fred but the Bengals are overpriced at 40/1 with Billy Hills to win the Super Bowl.Think this is a great back to lay opportunity as the team will probably get off to a fast start injuries permitting.

Problem with this is you'll probably have to lay well over the odds to get out of your position.

Virtually no liquidity in the Superbowl outright market until the playoffs.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #105814 on: August 22, 2015, 12:53:27 AM »

Not for Fred but the Bengals are overpriced at 40/1 with Billy Hills to win the Super Bowl.Think this is a great back to lay opportunity as the team will probably get off to a fast start injuries permitting.

Problem with this is you'll probably have to lay well over the odds to get out of your position.

Virtually no liquidity in the Superbowl outright market until the playoffs.

and pay 5% commission as well.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #105815 on: August 22, 2015, 01:05:57 AM »

Very good points but I'm going to put my arse on the line and say Cincy make the divisional game minimum.Own team praise is quite rightly frowned upon on the thread and Dalton's previous opens up a can of worms so can understand plenty of doubt.Only posted on here because a lot of better minds on the thread have made me money and I'm convinced on this one that I'm giving something back.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #105816 on: August 22, 2015, 01:18:40 AM »

I think the 6/1 about Dundee away to Aberdeen tomorrow is worthy of a bet. Dundee were going off shorter against them last year and are a much improved side this year with improved squad depth. Aberdeen brought in a couple of players but generally similar to last year.

Dundee have started well this season, 7 points out of 12, but have left a good 3-4 points on the pitch such is the way the games have been going. They'll be an improving side with all the changes from last season.

Really thought they'd be a significant bit shorter for this. Seen them a couple of times already and could be undervalued at this stage.

Recommend £20 if agreement is found.

Yip agreed Dundee are looking very decent this season and I don't think Aberdeen are as good as McInnes thinks they are. Expected 4/1, 9/2 Dundee rather than 6/1.

I'm probably going to be against Celtic tomorrow. Tuesday nights CL qualifier is the biggest game we will play all season worth around £20m if we qualify, it's the be all and all at this stage of the season.
I would be amazed if Deila doesn't rest a few from Gordon, Van Dyk, Brown, Bitton, Forrest and Griffiths. In addition Lustig and Armstrong picked up injuries and won't play.
9/1 Dundee Utd looks big, the only problem is that they are shit and our second string will probably still be too strong for them but they should shorten when the team news comes out.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105817 on: August 22, 2015, 10:36:11 AM »

For those who are on the "Hottest Month" bet, temperatures today are forecast to reach at least 85f (29c) in parts of England, though I seen to recall we had something like 35c (?) early in July.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #105818 on: August 22, 2015, 10:37:03 AM »

Watford spread price finally chugging northwards.  Up 1.5 points since yesterday.  That's quite a big move for a premier league season quote without any match results so Spin must have seen some big buyers.

Would be good to get something out of the Southampton game tomorrow though as it's Man City away after that so could be heading into international break with only 2 points on the board if they get beaten.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #105819 on: August 22, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »

Interestingly, I can now cash out my controversial "Going For Goals" spread bet for £25  Tongue

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105820 on: August 22, 2015, 10:52:29 AM »

If you want an future bets at c win tighty I have a clean account Fred can use

Hi David,

Tighty & I are both a bit waylaid right now, but just wanted to thank you for that kind offer.

No idea if we availed ourselves of it yet, but please keep note of what we owe you, & if it's OK with you, I'll settle up at the month end.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #105821 on: August 22, 2015, 11:44:39 AM »

Just a quick couple for the Ebor (3.45 york). I am in a rush but picked young progressive jorses that should stay.

Suggest 20 e/w on Fields of Athenrey at 10/1 and Fun Mac at 12/1.  Put them on with hills mobile to get the extra bonus if the first horse is 2nd and 5 places.  Don't take much shorter in price.

Both are close to bf win and place so get extra place for free.

Cheers

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #105822 on: August 22, 2015, 11:48:22 AM »

anywhere else?

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/podium-finish

FP3 just finished, hold off on this. Weekend has been fascinating so far, situation changing each session. I'm going to do an hour of analysis and will post suggestions just after 12 Smiley

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #105823 on: August 22, 2015, 11:51:22 AM »

I think the 6/1 about Dundee away to Aberdeen tomorrow is worthy of a bet. Dundee were going off shorter against them last year and are a much improved side this year with improved squad depth. Aberdeen brought in a couple of players but generally similar to last year.

Dundee have started well this season, 7 points out of 12, but have left a good 3-4 points on the pitch such is the way the games have been going. They'll be an improving side with all the changes from last season.

Really thought they'd be a significant bit shorter for this. Seen them a couple of times already and could be undervalued at this stage.

Recommend £20 if agreement is found.

Yip agreed Dundee are looking very decent this season and I don't think Aberdeen are as good as McInnes thinks they are. Expected 4/1, 9/2 Dundee rather than 6/1.

I'm probably going to be against Celtic tomorrow. Tuesday nights CL qualifier is the biggest game we will play all season worth around £20m if we qualify, it's the be all and all at this stage of the season.
I would be amazed if Deila doesn't rest a few from Gordon, Van Dyk, Brown, Bitton, Forrest and Griffiths. In addition Lustig and Armstrong picked up injuries and won't play.
9/1 Dundee Utd looks big, the only problem is that they are shit and our second string will probably still be too strong for them but they should shorten when the team news comes out.

Of the players I mentioned only Griffiths starts
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #105824 on: August 22, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »

anywhere else?

FP3 just finished, hold off on this. Weekend has been fascinating so far, situation changing each session. I'm going to do an hour of analysis and will post suggestions just after 12 Smiley

Peter, Williams must be sandbagging, right? Shouldn't they be much faster than this?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 7051 7052 7053 7054 [7055] 7056 7057 7058 7059 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: