blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:33:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8046 8047 8048 8049 [8050] 8051 8052 8053 8054 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436157 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #120735 on: August 18, 2016, 10:52:36 PM »

At is Mandanda going to start ahead of Hennessey? Still don't understand how Hennessey is a starting keeper in the prem tbh.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #120736 on: August 18, 2016, 11:08:08 PM »

At is Mandanda going to start ahead of Hennessey? Still don't understand how Hennessey is a starting keeper in the prem tbh.

More of an issue of him getting back into the swing of things for the reserves I think considering he didn't play at euros but missed basically all of pre season. Should be in very shortly.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #120737 on: August 19, 2016, 12:32:27 AM »

Ant any views?

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/it-s-a-massive-mistake-getting-rid-of-crystal-palace-hero-losing-captaincy-hurt-more-than-expected/story-29629398-detail/story.html#vD8YLzV28Z0XA5tm.99

Very much a third party source but one of the guys I did some scouting with has heard the same re the staff in particular not being to happy with how this was handled...

My iffy sources from a friend of one of the many physios Palace employ (to be believed 100% im not sure), is that effectively no one likes Pardew. The players generally think he is an egomaniac and that may have had something to do with the dethroning of a popular player in Jedinak, and in the seemingly harsh way another Palace legend has been dealt with in Speroni.

With Jedinak, we could do with him happily as a squad player and one of the best interceptors and tacklers in the side for certain games as that report suggests. It's going to leave a bad taste in people's mouths. If the intent was to sell Jedinak let him maintain the captaincy until departure, was the ousting a tool to make him want to leave to push the deal?

Selling my favourite every Palace player in Bolasie is really painful and I don't understand it either. We need three tricky wingers at this club at any one time, one of them gets injured and we have a similar dip in form from January onwards that happened because of Bolasie's injury. I doubt he is looking to get another winger in which is very frustrating.

Apparently though, the Benteke deal looks close, which would see us finally, after all of these years in the prem, get a striker who at least on paper looks a capable target man at this level and could see us establish ourselves as safe in this division.

If it doesn't pan out, it really won't take long for people to turn on Pardew, i think 2 wins in 20 in the prem? No fa cup run to paper over the cracks this time around.

Pardew didn't want to sell Bolasie and was openly downhearted about him wanting to move on.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #120738 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:24 AM »

Ant any views?

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/it-s-a-massive-mistake-getting-rid-of-crystal-palace-hero-losing-captaincy-hurt-more-than-expected/story-29629398-detail/story.html#vD8YLzV28Z0XA5tm.99

Very much a third party source but one of the guys I did some scouting with has heard the same re the staff in particular not being to happy with how this was handled...

My iffy sources from a friend of one of the many physios Palace employ (to be believed 100% im not sure), is that effectively no one likes Pardew. The players generally think he is an egomaniac and that may have had something to do with the dethroning of a popular player in Jedinak, and in the seemingly harsh way another Palace legend has been dealt with in Speroni.

With Jedinak, we could do with him happily as a squad player and one of the best interceptors and tacklers in the side for certain games as that report suggests. It's going to leave a bad taste in people's mouths. If the intent was to sell Jedinak let him maintain the captaincy until departure, was the ousting a tool to make him want to leave to push the deal?

Selling my favourite every Palace player in Bolasie is really painful and I don't understand it either. We need three tricky wingers at this club at any one time, one of them gets injured and we have a similar dip in form from January onwards that happened because of Bolasie's injury. I doubt he is looking to get another winger in which is very frustrating.

Apparently though, the Benteke deal looks close, which would see us finally, after all of these years in the prem, get a striker who at least on paper looks a capable target man at this level and could see us establish ourselves as safe in this division.

If it doesn't pan out, it really won't take long for people to turn on Pardew, i think 2 wins in 20 in the prem? No fa cup run to paper over the cracks this time around.

Pardew didn't want to sell Bolasie and was openly downhearted about him wanting to move on.

Fair enough, if that is the case and it was out of his hands, but between him and the chairman not having a replacement lined up is poor. I hope to be proved wrong before the window closes.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #120739 on: August 19, 2016, 08:27:55 AM »

I'm not sure if I've woke up in a dream, but ballotelli is EVS to sign for Wolves...
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #120740 on: August 19, 2016, 10:31:17 AM »

Ant any views?

Fair enough, if that is the case and it was out of his hands, but between him and the chairman not having a replacement lined up is poor. I hope to be proved wrong before the window closes.

Are Liverpool subbing some of Benteke's wages - wasn't he on 140k a week at Liverpool?  Or have Palace broken their wage structure? 
BiloxiDesire

View Profile
« Reply #120741 on: August 19, 2016, 11:28:08 AM »

Stan James are way out of line tonight with their odds on Nathan Redmond FGS/AGS 16/1 & 13/2 respectively.

Can help thread get on if wanted, I know Soton are dogs but no reason to think he won't play, those odds have to be much too big?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #120742 on: August 19, 2016, 11:57:29 AM »

Running a bit late.  Suggest 25 each way on Forge in the 3.05 at York.  With 365 you get quarter first 3 which is nice for a horse that looks really solid place wise.  He also has a lot of form with Thikriyaat that I rate.

Suggest 25 each way with me at 5/1 quarter first 3.  Would happily go 50 each way, just not with me.

Still got to sort your money teeks, but I do know I owe you, and it is only for the last couple of days so I haven't forgotten it yet.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120743 on: August 19, 2016, 12:05:26 PM »

ok, Forge with you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #120744 on: August 19, 2016, 12:26:21 PM »

Morning Tighty.

There is a real needle super league match tonight with Wigan hosting St Helens. They have each had a victory in their 2 meetings this season, and in both games points were at a premium. I expect another low scorer tonight with St Helens hamstrung by 2 suspensions, and Wigan missing their captain. In low scoring games it is better value to eschew anytime scorer and opt for the 1st try scorer. I see no reason to change our previous choices of personnel, the reasons for my choices are still valid.

Suggest £5 each on both Bateman @ 18's and Williams @ 20's with coral.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120745 on: August 19, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »

George Williams Wigan v St Helens First Tryscorer
20/1
Total Stake: £5.00
Potential Returns: £105.00

John Bateman Wigan v St Helens First Tryscorer
18/1
Total Stake: £5.00
Potential Returns: £95.00

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #120746 on: August 19, 2016, 01:31:27 PM »

In the 3.40 at York, I have no idea why Mecca's Angel is shorter than Limato.  I can see Limato hasn't gone over 5 before, but he burst clear 2 out last time, so 5 can't be a problem really.

If we can get 9/2 with betfred, please put £50 on the nose (bigger than betfair).

cheers  

Edit. think it must have been a price boost, it is now 7/2 with fred.

You can have £25 win with me at 9/2 if you say yes in 5 minutes. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:33:35 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BiloxiDesire

View Profile
« Reply #120747 on: August 19, 2016, 01:36:06 PM »

Stan James are way out of line tonight with their odds on Nathan Redmond FGS/AGS 16/1 & 13/2 respectively.

Can help thread get on if wanted, I know Soton are dogs but no reason to think he won't play, those odds have to be much too big?

Not sure if this got missed on the bottom of the last page...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120748 on: August 19, 2016, 01:39:53 PM »

In the 3.40 at York, I have no idea why Mecca's Angel is shorter than Limato.  I can see Limato hasn't gone over 5 before, but he burst clear 2 out last time, so 5 can't be a problem really.

If we can get 9/2 with betfred, please put £50 on the nose (bigger than betfair).

cheers   

Edit. think it must have been a price boost, it is now 7/2 with fred.

You can have £25 win with me at 9/2 if you say yes in 5 minutes. 

yes

its 4/1 best everywhere else

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #120749 on: August 19, 2016, 01:41:06 PM »

Just a few other thoughts.

Flash Fire was carrying 9 pounds more than Librisa Brieze last time and was beaten 2.5 lengths or so.  I can see the winner was impressive looking, but not sure I'd have such a big gap in odds.  Hence backed Flash Fire each way.

Supposedly 2 year olds get too much weight in the Nunthorpe, or that is what I used to be told.  With that in mind, I have backed Yalta at 14 on the exchange win only.  I can see it finishing out the back too, so have ducked the place bet.

I got caught out two in a 17 runner handicap that went off with 15 on Tuesday (guess nobody else noticed because we won), so won't be looking at the last until later.

Pages: 1 ... 8046 8047 8048 8049 [8050] 8051 8052 8053 8054 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: