blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:13:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8520 8521 8522 8523 [8524] 8525 8526 8527 8528 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13401952 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127845 on: May 13, 2017, 11:56:07 AM »

Formula E bets:

(all Sky Bet, only bookie)

Race Winner - Sebastien Buemi @ 6/4. It's unlikely that we'll see anyone else taking the win but him today. Over EVS is far too high. Suggest £100.

Race Winner - Felix Rosenqvist @ 10/1. Always there or there abouts under normal circumstances. Only has one podium to his name so far in Formula E, which is probably why his price is 10/1, but if you look at his baseline performance, we should be looking at a price more like 4/1. Suggest £50 EW (1/5 1-3).

https://www.skybet.com/motor-sport/formula-e

Note: I was heavily limited on both.

Sebastien starts on pole, Felix 6th.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127846 on: May 13, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »

Formula E bets:

Race Winner - Sebastien Buemi @ 6/4. It's unlikely that we'll see anyone else taking the win but him today. Over EVS is far too high. Suggest £100.

Race Winner - Felix Rosenqvist @ 10/1. Always there or there abouts under normal circumstances. Only has one podium to his name so far in Formula E, which is probably why his price is 10/1, but if you look at his baseline performance, we should be looking at a price more like 4/1. Suggest £50 EW (1/5 1-3).

ah thats why he is now 2/5!

Nice bit of value gl
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127847 on: May 13, 2017, 02:55:36 PM »

Who had Alonso to be 7th?   

Vettel bet looks good.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127848 on: May 13, 2017, 04:15:04 PM »

Formula E bets:

ah thats why he is now 2/5!

Nice bit of value gl

Buemi did indeed win the race, helping the bet to win too. Rosenqvist 6th, so that bet is not a winner.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127849 on: May 13, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »

Who had Alonso to be 7th?   

Vettel bet looks good.

No-one, superb lap by Fernando  Shocked

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #127850 on: May 13, 2017, 09:36:12 PM »

Redmond now just one back from Austin.

Austin - 9
Redmond - 8
Gabbi - 6
J-Rod - 6
Long - 5

2 home games left against Man U & Stoke on the final day. We have £20 at 14/1.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127851 on: May 13, 2017, 10:14:22 PM »

TPC Sawgrass

http://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Leaders -9

Casey T10 -4
Berger T16 -3
Thomas T43 E
Fowler T43 E

Thomas has had an absolute 'mare.  He has gone in the water at the 18th om all.3 rounds.  Today he compounded it by going in the water on each of the last 3 holes, and one earlier too.   He is missed a high number of short puts too.  Yet on other holes, he has been hitting long irons to 3 feet.   His cards have been all over the place.  Can't remember ever backing someone who has been quite so up and down.  Sure I have backed people who have been off all round, but rare you get eagles mixed with triple bogeys.

Finished on 7 over.  Not going to win from there. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127852 on: May 14, 2017, 12:15:23 AM »

Redmond now just one back from Austin.

Austin - 9
Redmond - 8
Gabbi - 6
J-Rod - 6
Long - 5

2 home games left against Man U & Stoke on the final day. We have £20 at 14/1.

Good luck!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127853 on: May 14, 2017, 12:19:03 AM »

I jumped on your suggestion Peter of Mclaren not to score a point and for one of their cars to fail to finish at least one meet in the first 5 races at 4/1. Proved value regardless of what happens later, and I thank you.

Where would you put the percentage likelihood that one of the Mclaren boys finishes the race in the top ten? Alonso racing in front of the home fans has him going like a man possessed?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127854 on: May 14, 2017, 12:22:08 AM »

TPC Sawgrass

Leaders -9

Casey T10 -4
Berger T16 -3
Thomas T43 E
Fowler T43 E

Thomas has had an absolute 'mare.  He has gone in the water at the 18th om all.3 rounds.  Today he compounded it by going in the water on each of the last 3 holes, and one earlier too.   He is missed a high number of short puts too.  Yet on other holes, he has been hitting long irons to 3 feet.   His cards have been all over the place.  Can't remember ever backing someone who has been quite so up and down.  Sure I have backed people who have been off all round, but rare you get eagles mixed with triple bogeys.

Nobody else playing well

T25 Fowler Evens
T31 Casey +1
T44 Berger +2
T75 Thomas +7

I didn't miss much missing out Rahm either; +10 today.

FWIW Ian Poulter makimg the most of his 2nd chance on -6 for T5.  Still a bit of a fall from when him and Tiger used to be so far clear of the rest Wink

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127855 on: May 14, 2017, 12:38:08 AM »

Everton vs Watford

Everton can now finish in no other position than the one they currently occupy. End of season sees them falling into apathy and lack of "drive & determination".

At 7/1, I think the Hornets are far too big. Their loss at Leicester flattered the hosts; if Schmeichel hadn't made some very good, early saves the result could easily have been different. Everton have been winless & goalless since 15 April vs Burnley: unless Koeman can inject the proverbial rocket, further poor results seem likely.

Recommend £20 Watford at 7/1 on various

https://www.marathonbet.co.uk/en/betting/Football/England/Premier+League/Arsenal+vs+Everton/
8/13 Arsenal I thought was good
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127856 on: May 14, 2017, 12:46:56 AM »

I would say there is value in West Brom at 18/1 away to City.

I don't know how to go about it though. I could go for the WBA +1.5 asian handicap at 2.45, but my feeling is that if they go one down against City the floodgates might open and and we see a difference of two or more. Value in this regardless imo.

I am thinking perhaps the double chance WBA and the draw or any other equivalent variety at around 5.0.

WBA were very perky against Chelsea, albeit at home, and I think City defensively could be susceptible to the break, granted WBA haven't got much to work with on that front, but their defensive astuteness could annoy a pressured City side into mistakes. They will have one more day's rest and will go into the game probably much more relaxed than City, which could be good or bad we will have to see. If WBA go one up they will be a nightmare to break down. If the game remains 0-0 into the second half they could still be finding it tough. Saying that whenever i remember WBA going 1-0 down they often stay tight until the last 15 mins of the game anyway which does probably bring the +1.5 back into play.

City themselves didn't look particularly emphatic against Leicester, granted Leicester probably in better form than WBA and a different beast, but I just think the 18/1 price should be taken advantage of if WBA can be successful with their often negative plan of keeping games tight which plays into the hands of the bets i put forward.

Gareth Mcauley looks a doubt though with Marc Wilson likely replacing.

Even if this goes awry, and it could in amusing, devastating fashion, it wouldn't be a terrible bet imo.

Suggest £75 at 2.45 with Unibat/888 WBA +1.5 asian handicap.
Suggest £25 at 5.00 with Unibat/888 WBA +0.5 asian handicap.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-city-v-west-brom/asian-handicap
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:51:04 AM by Ant040689 » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #127857 on: May 14, 2017, 01:09:38 AM »

I would say there is value in West Brom at 18/1 away to City.

I don't know how to go about it though. I could go for the WBA +1.5 asian handicap at 2.45, but my feeling is that if they go one down against City the floodgates might open and and we see a difference of two or more. Value in this regardless imo.

I am thinking perhaps the double chance WBA and the draw or any other equivalent variety at around 5.0.

WBA were very perky against Chelsea, albeit at home, and I think City defensively could be susceptible to the break, granted WBA haven't got much to work with on that front, but their defensive astuteness could annoy a pressured City side into mistakes. They will have one more day's rest and will go into the game probably much more relaxed than City, which could be good or bad we will have to see. If WBA go one up they will be a nightmare to break down. If the game remains 0-0 into the second half they could still be finding it tough. Saying that whenever i remember WBA going 1-0 down they often stay tight until the last 15 mins of the game anyway which does probably bring the +1.5 back into play.

City themselves didn't look particularly emphatic against Leicester, granted Leicester probably in better form than WBA and a different beast, but I just think the 18/1 price should be taken advantage of if WBA can be successful with their often negative plan of keeping games tight which plays into the hands of the bets i put forward.

Gareth Mcauley looks a doubt though with Marc Wilson likely replacing.

Even if this goes awry, and it could in amusing, devastating fashion, it wouldn't be a terrible bet imo.

Suggest £75 at 2.45 with Unibat/888 WBA +1.5 asian handicap.
Suggest £25 at 5.00 with Unibat/888 WBA +0.5 asian handicap.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-city-v-west-brom/asian-handicap

City have beaten WBA for the last 10 league games stretching back to 2012 (basically beaten them home and away every season in recent history) The last time they avoided defeat was a 0-0 on Boxing day 2011.

I think any team 18/1 at another prem team is always gonna be value to at least a thin degree, but I really don't fancy their defence stopping Sane, Jesus, Sterling, Silva, KDB etc. Our final home game so expecting City to go out with a bang.

Forgot to add that in those 10 wins we've scored 28 goals, and conceded 7. For whatever reason, we seem to enjoy playing the Baggies. Pulis will be desperate to get one over us though, he has been since 1999 at Gillingham!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:13:52 AM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127858 on: May 14, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »

even the mackems at 25/1 vs chelsea ? Cheesy
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127859 on: May 14, 2017, 07:12:36 AM »

TPC Sawgrass

Leaders -9

Casey T10 -4
Berger T16 -3
Thomas T43 E
Fowler T43 E

Nobody else playing well

T25 Fowler Evens
T31 Casey +1
T44 Berger +2
T75 Thomas +7

I didn't miss much missing out Rahm either; +10 today.

FWIW Ian Poulter makimg the most of his 2nd chance on -6 for T5.  Still a bit of a fall from when him and Tiger used to be so far clear of the rest Wink

Even though he wasn't putting well and his short game disappeared Rickie got to -4. He was -3 on the 18th tee and it's worth watching the video just to see what happens to his drive.

Ces't la vie.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Pages: 1 ... 8520 8521 8522 8523 [8524] 8525 8526 8527 8528 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: