blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:17:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8865 8866 8867 8868 [8869] 8870 8871 8872 8873 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13422042 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133020 on: May 03, 2018, 04:59:20 PM »

Think this either crushes or bombs, no in-between.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133021 on: May 03, 2018, 08:03:29 PM »

One country went backwards today: the Common Framework just look in pain during every verse. Trey is breathy and off key during his first part and every other member of Equinox lack a sense of purpose and barely look at the camera. Then there’s the Sacha effect which sees distracting and unnecessary movements and camera effects. Zhana continues to look like an evil nun from a horror film. The whole performance is dreadful – there really is no way to put a positive spin on it. Bulgaria in a dangerous spot here.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #133022 on: May 03, 2018, 08:54:43 PM »

I thought the whole idea was to be totally ott & crap... and just not be the UK

I think we have every chance with this 😐
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #133023 on: May 03, 2018, 09:20:50 PM »

Complete choke by Plymouth. It was like watching Posh under McCann.

Have plenty of possession but none of it dangerus. Loads of backward passing. Wait to go one down, then spring into life, but leave yourself too open. Go two down. GG.

They'd never have won the play-offs but my main bet was top six. Ho hum.

is there a way out?  Grin

Skybetty......

Charlton & Plymouth to require a play-off match to determine who finishes in 6th place
500/1
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #133024 on: May 03, 2018, 10:21:20 PM »

On a more positive note, Kolkata did us a big favour by beating Chennai by 6 wickets in today's match.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133025 on: May 03, 2018, 10:33:18 PM »

Think this either crushes or bombs, no in-between.

I think it's a great song - they just have to perform on the night(s).

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #133026 on: May 04, 2018, 11:04:41 PM »

Should Southampton be favourites away at Everton?

Everton are around 2/1.

Everton have been relatively strong at home but awful away. Won 10 out of 18 games at home this season.

Any thoughts?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133027 on: May 04, 2018, 11:17:20 PM »

The bookies are in love with the saints. But has anyone watched Everton the past few games, are they on the beach or still putting a shift in?
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #133028 on: May 04, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »

Seems that Sam's got them working hard. They've 'had nothing to play for' for several weeks, but haven't lost since 1-3 at home vs City, and only conceded once in the last 4 games - including vs Liverpool.

But then I'm a fan, so perhaps I paint a biased picture.

Head to head stats are pretty convincing for the blues too:
Southampton have won just once at Everton in the Premier League - back in November 1997 (, L13).
Everton won this fixture 3-0 last season, with all three goals coming in the last 17 minutes of the match. (Source BBC)

Seems the price is all about the Saints needing the win, and Everton squad already on the beach. But we know that's all bollocks, right?

TBH I think a draw's the most likely result.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #133029 on: May 05, 2018, 08:31:15 AM »

Seems that Sam's got them working hard. They've 'had nothing to play for' for several weeks, but haven't lost since 1-3 at home vs City, and only conceded once in the last 4 games - including vs Liverpool.

But then I'm a fan, so perhaps I paint a biased picture.

Head to head stats are pretty convincing for the blues too:
Southampton have won just once at Everton in the Premier League - back in November 1997 (, L13).
Everton won this fixture 3-0 last season, with all three goals coming in the last 17 minutes of the match. (Source BBC)

Seems the price is all about the Saints needing the win, and Everton squad already on the beach. But we know that's all bollocks, right?

TBH I think a draw's the most likely result.

I think we can safely disregard the head to head 'history'. I agree the price looks wrong though, I'm sure backing Everton is better than backing the draw.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #133030 on: May 05, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »

Yep, a bet on Everton at i would say 2.7+ couldn't be too bad without studying it too much.

Onto Stoke vs Palace today. I like the draw/palace ht/ft angle for 5/1+ suggesting £20

I think there is a possible narrative for today that makes the above price look good, and that is Palace find it tough to break down Stoke as they'll sit back initially to make sure they are still in the game. That makes it tough for Palace's front two to find any joy and Palace struggle to make good chances against teams that do sit back. Then as Stoke are desperate for the win, they'll open up later into the second half, making it much easier to counter where Palace's strengths come into play. Palace could be accused of being on holiday which could be the case today. However, you have RLC vying for an England spot, and Zaha probably too on the downlow looking for a potential move away in the summer, and he generally always performs. Also you get the sense that this squad has something to prove with how erratic the performances were earlier in the season and want to cash in on what is finally close to a full strength squad. This last sentence though is pretty weak and biased on a betting front, so discard at will, but may be worth noting.

When Sakho and Tomkins have started together this season their stats read played 11, won 8, drawn 3, conceded 7.  They'll never consistently start next season as they are injury prone but that's another story. Hennessey seems to have benefited from that assurance ahead of him too, finally coming more for aerial challenges which cracks me up considering his height, but it's nice to see.

Stoke could easily find joy from Palace at set pieces as we are dreadful at marking, free headers galore and are very lucky not to have conceded much more than we have. So that something to consider.

I expect Palace will struggle to make clear opportunities until Stoke open up, but their strikeforce should struggle against our defence when they do that, leaving them susceptible to a pacy counter, is the general gist. So suggest draw/palace ht/ft angle for 5/1+ suggesting £20 and I think as not a part of this recommend, considering how Stoke may have to open up pushing for the win, any price on Palace 2.6+ can't be too far off either.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/stoke-v-crystal-palace/half-time-full-time

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133031 on: May 05, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »

Zaha is unplayable. Whoever gets him in the summer, I'm backing one way or another.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133032 on: May 05, 2018, 02:29:02 PM »

tikay, sonour placed the Stoke bet. Nice windfall coming your way :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133033 on: May 05, 2018, 02:31:28 PM »

Well done & thank you to all concerned.

sonour has been very helpful with Fred bets since Day 1, but I'm not sure she's ever had to send me money previously, it's all been one-way traffic in her direction.

Most enjoyable, & very well done Tighty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #133034 on: May 05, 2018, 02:32:48 PM »

Well done & thank you to all concerned.

sonour has been very helpful with Fred bets since Day 1, but I'm not sure she's ever had to send me money previously, it's all been one-way traffic in her direction.

Most enjoyable, & very well done Tighty.

thumbs up
Pages: 1 ... 8865 8866 8867 8868 [8869] 8870 8871 8872 8873 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: