blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:04:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8872 8873 8874 8875 [8876] 8877 8878 8879 8880 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13422835 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133125 on: May 11, 2018, 01:00:10 PM »

NBA Semi finals

Cavaliers vs Celtics
Warriors vs Rockets

we have two outstanding bets

MVP, NBA   K Irving   16/1   50
NBA - Rookie of the Year   Tatum   8/1   50

Is Tatum Jayson Tatum of the Celtics?

If so i was reading that he has had a very good season and is starring in the play offs. Does that bet have a shot?

and the other one?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133126 on: May 11, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »

Sterling and Vardy now neck and neck in the scorers charts. I think Raheem will play at Southampton as he wasn't involved against Brighton (who impressed me, much better than the average cloggers and hoofers who have rocked up in Manchester this season)

Tighty any chance Vardy is 'rested' against Arsenal?

Watching the final day from sunny Sorrento, life is tough Smiley

None. Difficult to know which team turns up.

Sterling v Southampton has to be better placed.

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133127 on: May 11, 2018, 01:23:33 PM »

Sterling and Vardy now neck and neck in the scorers charts. I think Raheem will play at Southampton as he wasn't involved against Brighton (who impressed me, much better than the average cloggers and hoofers who have rocked up in Manchester this season)

Tighty any chance Vardy is 'rested' against Arsenal?

Watching the final day from sunny Sorrento, life is tough Smiley

None. Difficult to know which team turns up.

Sterling v Southampton has to be better placed.

Agreed... If Sterling starts Wink

Best Bitter.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133128 on: May 11, 2018, 02:47:56 PM »

Big plunge on Ireland for Eurovision today - 40/1 in places this morning and now around 7/1. Is this the result of people having had a little peek at the semi-final results or just a huge overreaction to the news story about Chinese television blocking out the gays in the Irish act?

Lithuania going the other way - 8/1 when I went to bed last night - was 20/1 this morning. Assume this is inside info from the results as the only other thing that could make them so unpopular in a short space of time would be if the singer turned up to rehearsals in full Nazi uniform.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133129 on: May 11, 2018, 02:55:22 PM »

Chompy will know better but was mentioned some boos last night re Lith something to do with a staged part

Tbh I lost interest after a while hard to watch!

Was just going to say same re Ireland , I am on about 8 countries now all bigger now bar Germany than when I backed them, bodes well!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133130 on: May 11, 2018, 03:14:56 PM »

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-11/eurovision-censored-in-china-due-to-pro-lgbt-messages-tattoos/9750660

One firm went up 4-11 Ireland, 2-1 UK in a match bet earlier today. That's got to be the worst piece of pricing in a long time.  aftertiming

Anyway, it won't change the jury voting and a large chunk of the pink vote will be going to Israel. Looks a false move to me.

The 1000 layers on the machine will be sweating though.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:25:44 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133131 on: May 11, 2018, 03:26:33 PM »

Ufc in Brazil this weekend, a place where home fighters tend to get the benefit of close decisions.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/john-lineker-v-brian-kelleher/method-of-victory

Lineker via decision 11/4

John Lineker is an all action Brazilian fighter. His style is walking forward and a high volume of strikes. He is top 5 in his division. His opponent Brian Kelleher is not quite the same class and its a step up, he is also willing to stand and trade blows which suits Lineker. As the home fighter with a judge friendly style in a fight that is favoured to go the distance, this is a slam dunk with Spurting Bet at 11/4. Suggest 30 quid if Fred has an account there. Anything above 2/1 is good.

On what is a pretty underwhelming card, this should be the fight of the night, an all out war and worth a watch. Should be on BT Sport.

hi the best price is 5/4?

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/john-lineker-v-brian-kelleher/method-of-victory

am i looking at the right line?

spurting bet seem to have pulled the market - they started 3/1, then 11/4, now not there and just offering market on the winner
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133132 on: May 11, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »

Just seen it may be due to the running order - Lithuania are 4th wheras Ireland are 3rd from last, just before Cyprus.

http://esctoday.com/166059/eurovision-2018-heres-the-grand-finals-running-order/
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133133 on: May 11, 2018, 03:27:42 PM »

Big plunge on Ireland for Eurovision today - 40/1 in places this morning and now around 7/1. Is this the result of people having had a little peek at the semi-final results or just a huge overreaction to the news story about Chinese television blocking out the gays in the Irish act?

Lithuania going the other way - 8/1 when I went to bed last night - was 20/1 this morning. Assume this is inside info from the results as the only other thing that could make them so unpopular in a short space of time would be if the singer turned up to rehearsals in full Nazi uniform.

As soon as the running order for the final came out last night, there were some massive moves. Lith went from 20 to 40+ in about 2mins, while Cyrpus timbered from 2.7 to 2.2. I've never seen a market like this, this swingy, in any event ever.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133134 on: May 11, 2018, 03:30:05 PM »

There will be some huge clangers in sub-markets tomorrow.

The 6-1 Italy in the green clowns' big five market is too big currently.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133135 on: May 11, 2018, 03:36:43 PM »

Still a bunchy of layers offering four spots, which is asking for trouble in a 6-4, 3-1, 25-1 bar four market.

Any Czechs 66-1+ four spots is luvverly for anyone wanting an interest.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133136 on: May 11, 2018, 04:49:12 PM »

In Mark Lawrenson's BBC Predictions world, Liverpool have just completed their second consecutive Invincibles season.

My eyes are open wide
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133137 on: May 11, 2018, 06:17:24 PM »

Amazingly betting Lawros selections blind in the premier league last two seasons returned around 8% last year and 9% this more than decent
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #133138 on: May 11, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »

Well I've studied the runners & riders, took into account their starting positions on the grid and checked which are in the most successful keys (minor) Since 2000, songs written in a minor key have made up 14 of the 18 winners. More than that, nine of those have been in one of three specific keys: D minor, G minor or A minor, and I have ignored the obvious throwbacks to previous winners where lightening doesn't seem to strike twice. So for a bit of fun on a Saturday night I've splashed out a whole £2 (50p on each)and these are the ones I've gone for.

The 1st three all have the minor key going for them.

Outright winner Israel (not convinced but I'm an each way gal and the odds were too short)

E/W France and Italy ( have a story )

Finally the you know it's not going to happen but you just have to do it bet, the UK to finish in the top 10.

all done next door as I don't have betting accounts and a couple of poker accounts with a plus zero balance.

lglglg!

Shaz
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 11:59:40 PM by Supernova » Logged

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133139 on: May 12, 2018, 09:06:29 AM »

Decent card at Ascot this afternoon, with some nice open betting, though the Victoria Cup is the one to find the winner of, with 29 runners & a jolly at 5/1 who looks way too short to my naïve eye & a bunch at 50/1 & above.

Place terms vary between 4, 5 & 6 with quarter & fifth odds, with prices adjusted accordingly of course.

Unexposed 4 year old drawn high any good?

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ascot/16:00/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8872 8873 8874 8875 [8876] 8877 8878 8879 8880 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: