blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:24:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9190 9191 9192 9193 [9194] 9195 9196 9197 9198 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13401267 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137895 on: September 14, 2021, 08:22:52 PM »

Ha, Solanke scores for Bournemouth.

Chompy knew.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137896 on: September 15, 2021, 01:16:30 AM »

Ha, Solanke scores for Bournemouth.

Chompy knew.

Can still get 7-1! I suggest going again at that price.

15-8 Posh for relegation with Sky is too good to miss also.

Good post arb. Spot on. He'll see out the two years no bother. Can't have too much on at 9-2 here.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137897 on: September 19, 2021, 08:41:01 PM »

Seen on Twitter, from Nigel Seeley;

Arteta has survived a tough run; Bruce won’t be sacked as long as Ashley is in charge; Vieira doing better than expected; Lage at Watford is doing well; Farke is a well liked at Norwich , and the man to get them back up next season.
Skybet have 500/1 no manager to leave is HUGE!!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137898 on: September 19, 2021, 08:43:47 PM »

Arteta has survived a tough run; Bruce won’t be sacked as long as Ashley is in charge; Vieira doing better than expected; Lage at Watford is doing well; Farke is a well liked at Norwich , and the man to get them back up next season.

Max bet 10pence Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137899 on: September 19, 2021, 08:52:23 PM »

Max bet 10pence Cheesy

That much?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137900 on: September 19, 2021, 09:12:12 PM »

Max bet 10pence Cheesy

That much?

Before I got restricted, obv Wink

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137901 on: September 19, 2021, 11:55:37 PM »

Lage is Wolves and not sure Farke is quite as popular as he once was. 500-1 is a 'huge' price but I'd want another zero on there.

Hughton the only one to go so far in all four leagues I think, which is a miracle in itself, but they'll soon start dropping. Someone will go a couple of days before Xmas as always, to the usual outrage no doubt. There's always something going on in the crazy, unvaccinated world of the pro footballer. Posh's goalkeeping no.1 of the past two seasons is pretty much done after throwing a boot at Fergie after the Reading defeat last midweek and then needing restraining by two others as he lunged for him.

The 4-1 still around Ronaldo for PFA is so much better than the 2-1 for top scorer I think.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 11:59:12 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137902 on: September 20, 2021, 12:02:24 AM »

Is there any betting on the Russian elections?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137903 on: October 03, 2021, 11:04:56 AM »

In we go please...

The next manager out market has been slow to readjust. I didn't feel there was much of a chance of Arteta being chopped going into the international break and certainly don't after they beat Norwich at the weekend. He's still odds-on across the boards, which is just wrong.

Watford haven't scored in three since winning on opening day and have two massive games coming up. They're 5-2 at Norwich at the weekend and will be odds against to beat Newcastle at home. Four games is already stretching it into a new season for the Pozzo trigger to be pulled and any less than 4pts from those two games and Xisco could be in trouble. 6-1 is too big.

In a couple of months the aftertimers will be asking how Ronaldo was ever 9-2 for PFA POTY. Unless a leg falls off he'll win it imo. He's a genuine superstar and, if last season proved anything, it's that footblers are lazy and lack imagination when it comes to voting. He won't even need to win the golden boot, for which he's a 5-2 shot, to win this.

KDB was my best result last season but it was a joke outcome. His numbers were down and he missed a chunk through injury. Dias should have won it. Have as much as you like here.

And off you go Xisco

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137904 on: October 03, 2021, 11:31:24 AM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Thanks Mr W.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137905 on: October 03, 2021, 08:19:52 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Thanks Mr W.

Yeah, nice ine.  Makes no sense each time they do it, but they are pretty consistent in doing it. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137906 on: October 04, 2021, 06:21:36 PM »

Is there any betting on the Russian elections?

Putin at 1/000 is value I guess?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #137907 on: October 05, 2021, 06:58:53 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/pdc-world-championships/winner

We wouldn't have got slybet's 5/1 which went earlier anyway but the 9/2 ew Price for the worlds based on the draw (he is seeded 1 and MVG and Wright are locked in the 2/3 seeds whatever happens the next 2 months) and current form is close to a max bet ew (especially the place part given he is currently seeded to meet Wade in the semis who is a 50/1 poke).

I think Price on current form should be a 2/1 to 5/2 poke for the worlds.  Reigning champ/won last 2 euro tour events/perfect draw edge for the place part of the bet.   £100 e/w at 9/2 please.

Going to add two more to the portfolio.  Bunting 125/1 ew at skybet and Searle 125/1 ew.   Both worth £20 ew but fred won't get the prices but if you can mop them up.   Bunting seems in fine form with his new darts.  Searle went off a flip tonight against a guy who is 50/1 for the worlds in his GP match.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:27:54 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137908 on: October 05, 2021, 08:40:13 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/pdc-world-championships/winner

We wouldn't have got slybet's 5/1 which went earlier anyway but the 9/2 ew Price for the worlds based on the draw (he is seeded 1 and MVG and Wright are locked in the 2/3 seeds whatever happens the next 2 months) and current form is close to a max bet ew (especially the place part given he is currently seeded to meet Wade in the semis who is a 50/1 poke).

I think Price on current form should be a 2/1 to 5/2 poke for the worlds.  Reigning champ/won last 2 euro tour events/perfect draw edge for the place part of the bet.   £100 e/w at 9/2 please.

Going to add two more to the portfolio.  Bunting 125/1 ew at skybet and Searle 125/1 ew.   Both worth £20 ew but fred won't get the prices but if you can mop them up.   Bunting seems in fine form with his new darts.  Searle went off a flip tonight against a guy who is 50/1 for the worlds in his GP match.

Thanks.

Best I can get for Price with my two remaining accounts is 4/1 with Fred or 7/2 with Wm Hill.

Bet with Fred but reduce the stake?

I was going to say December was a long way away, only to suddenly realise we are in October already.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #137909 on: October 05, 2021, 08:55:15 PM »

Thanks.

Best I can get for Price with my two remaining accounts is 4/1 with Fred or 7/2 with Wm Hill.

Bet with Fred but reduce the stake?

I was going to say December was a long way away, only to suddenly realise we are in October already.

Yes
Pages: 1 ... 9190 9191 9192 9193 [9194] 9195 9196 9197 9198 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: