blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:15:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9192 9193 9194 9195 [9196] 9197 9198 9199 9200 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332784 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137925 on: October 22, 2021, 05:32:16 PM »

I can't say I'm at all tempted by the 10/11 about my beloved gunners this evening.

It is however the great Arsene Wenger's birthday and Arsenal are P4/W4 on this hallowed date.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #137926 on: October 24, 2021, 07:26:24 PM »

I can't say I'm at all tempted by the 10/11 about my beloved gunners this evening.

It is however the great Arsene Wenger's birthday and Arsenal are P4/W4 on this hallowed date.

Good take. I didn't expect Villa to fold like that in the first half.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #137927 on: October 30, 2021, 01:47:36 PM »

In a rush atm, but think the 22/1 for the win, 9/1 for the draw and 3/4 available for the Palace+3 are value in that I think Palace will compete enough to play it into value.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-city-v-crystal-palace/winner

It could be a case that Palace's new possession based game gets spanked by the masters of it much like Bournemouth used to suffer but at the price it's worth a small go on whatever you fancy of the 3 bets above.

If Palace converted the 6-8 points in the leagie they probably "should" have the 22/1 might not be available.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137928 on: October 30, 2021, 03:56:02 PM »

Looking good this ant, glgl

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #137929 on: October 30, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »

Wiiiii I've made a scene at a wedding reception here after that second went in. Tracking on flashcore. Finally the luck turns. Sounded like we had to be lucky as well.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137930 on: October 30, 2021, 05:48:05 PM »

Great shout Ant!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #137931 on: October 30, 2021, 07:09:23 PM »

Cheers peeps.

Happy with the two tips recently after the long no show on here. Hoping it's exciting times now at Palace. Probably should tie down Gallagher permanently in January if we can. Pop 30m on the table and see what happens.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137932 on: October 31, 2021, 08:51:34 AM »

ANT = GOAT

Well done mate, amazeballs tippage.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #137933 on: October 31, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »

Ha, in amongst the history of the tipsters in this thread you've made a mistake there Tikay Cheesy but thanks for the kind words. Probably no clear value on Palace until maybe man united but that's a few games away. I'll keep you posted if I fancy anything beforehand. And with a bit more heads up than I gave you yesterday.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137934 on: October 31, 2021, 03:36:30 PM »

Missed it, so you're all welcome Grin

Great shout, Ant!

Congrats everyone that was on.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137935 on: November 04, 2021, 12:27:38 AM »

Gogogo Ronaldo PFA POTY at 7-1 for as much as you like please. Win or lose this is one of the best bets that'll get placed this season.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137936 on: November 04, 2021, 01:17:33 AM »

Gogogo Ronaldo PFA POTY at 7-1 for as much as you like please. Win or lose this is one of the best bets that'll get placed this season.

Got no accounts with those, or I'd back the truck up for Tikay.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137937 on: November 13, 2021, 07:35:06 PM »

As long as they keep wanting to get Ronaldo's price wrong for PFA POTY we should keep going. 10-1 with Denise or 9-1 with Hill's, as much as you like here.

Also we'll have some on Richard Madeley for IACGMOOH! at 10-1 please. He'll divide opinion massively and is either odds-on or a million. I have no idea which but it's fair to assume the Richard And Judy crowd from back in the day will be voting for him, and that ITV will give him a positive edit, with him set to take over on GMB.

Tempted by the 2-1 about him doing most trials but could also make a good case for Ian Beale at 5-1 here.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137938 on: December 11, 2021, 08:15:21 PM »

I have a couple of UFC bets tonight on the undercard. Picking a couple of fights to go the distance. Should be a fantastic main event, really looking forward to it.

Tuivasa vs Sakai - to go the distance 7/4
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/augusto-sakai-v-tai-tuivasa/will-fight-go-the-distance

Tuivasa came into the UFC fighting light a maniac and achieved some spectacular results. Eventually his lack of any tactics whatsoever caught up with him and he took a few losses when he got towards the top ranked guys Still think he has a lot of potential in a weakish heavyweight division. He has had a couple of easier fights to rebuild and now he gets a step up in class again.

Sakai is a pretty boring heavyweight yet he is ranked 11. He has a definite lack of power, but fights at a fast pace and is a good all round if unspectacular fighter. He is pretty good basically but I don't think he will get many finishes. He also works in an aquarium shop part time.

I'm banking on a new found maturity from Tuivasa and for this to turn into an ugly affair with Sakai dominating the wrestling and Tuivasa winning the striking. Of course Tuivasa could get the flash KO, but I like these odds

Anders vs Muniz - Anders by decision 9/2 BF or PP
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/andre-muniz-v-eryk-anders/method-of-victory
I was looking for an underdog bet and I like this one. Muniz is 3-0 in the UFC but his first fight showed his stamina issues. Since then he got two quick first round subs. Impressive wins but this is the type of profile of fighter I am looking to bet against. Interestingly Anders has never been submitted in 20 fights. A former linebacker and a very strong well built physique, a slow paced fighter. He could be tough to take down and smart enough to earn the decision.

I am banking on Anders most of Muniz takedown attempts and then taking over the fight when Muniz suspect cardio strikes. Maybe Muniz wins the first but Anders wins the last two. I like 9/2 on that outcome.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137939 on: December 12, 2021, 11:14:30 PM »

well that didn't go well.

Was a great card though!

I have a couple of UFC bets tonight on the undercard. Picking a couple of fights to go the distance. Should be a fantastic main event, really looking forward to it.

Tuivasa vs Sakai - to go the distance 7/4
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/augusto-sakai-v-tai-tuivasa/will-fight-go-the-distance

Tuivasa came into the UFC fighting light a maniac and achieved some spectacular results. Eventually his lack of any tactics whatsoever caught up with him and he took a few losses when he got towards the top ranked guys Still think he has a lot of potential in a weakish heavyweight division. He has had a couple of easier fights to rebuild and now he gets a step up in class again.

Sakai is a pretty boring heavyweight yet he is ranked 11. He has a definite lack of power, but fights at a fast pace and is a good all round if unspectacular fighter. He is pretty good basically but I don't think he will get many finishes. He also works in an aquarium shop part time.

I'm banking on a new found maturity from Tuivasa and for this to turn into an ugly affair with Sakai dominating the wrestling and Tuivasa winning the striking. Of course Tuivasa could get the flash KO, but I like these odds

Anders vs Muniz - Anders by decision 9/2 BF or PP
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/andre-muniz-v-eryk-anders/method-of-victory
I was looking for an underdog bet and I like this one. Muniz is 3-0 in the UFC but his first fight showed his stamina issues. Since then he got two quick first round subs. Impressive wins but this is the type of profile of fighter I am looking to bet against. Interestingly Anders has never been submitted in 20 fights. A former linebacker and a very strong well built physique, a slow paced fighter. He could be tough to take down and smart enough to earn the decision.

I am banking on Anders most of Muniz takedown attempts and then taking over the fight when Muniz suspect cardio strikes. Maybe Muniz wins the first but Anders wins the last two. I like 9/2 on that outcome.
Pages: 1 ... 9192 9193 9194 9195 [9196] 9197 9198 9199 9200 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: