blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:46:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Super League 2012
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Super League 2012  (Read 37580 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »

Pretty easy for cas, as suspected Salford poor.  2/2 bets will look at tomorrow for another bet
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »

good work mate

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »

Weather is fuking horrid and it must be depressing having to play in Bradford, so going for upset today bradford to beat catalans at Odsal. 2.5 on exchanges.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 04:42:25 PM »

Wigan lose and Warrington only draw their first games. Not expected.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »

Aint listend to any of the games today but from the scores bradford got battered. Was almost tempted on hudds but blimey didnt really expect it.

1st week results lol Smiley hopefully sign of things to come.

2/3
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 05:50:31 PM »

Huddersfield deserved to win from the commentary I listened to.  Wigan made a lot of errors, and Huddersfield were resolute in defence, and Brough creating a lot going forward.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 10:19:01 PM »

Huddersfield deserved to win from the commentary I listened to.  Wigan made a lot of errors, and Huddersfield were resolute in defence, and Brough creating a lot going forward.

yeah just watched the highlights, still good win for hudds.

Blimey catalans had loads out and abs. destroyed bradford down the middle.  Bradford might be worse than Widnes this season.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »

Any view s on the Wigan V Leeds games 2morrow?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »

Leeds most probs unchanged, Wigan with a few suspended/injured normally I would edge for Wigan win, but if Leeds are decent odds will back them.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »

Leeds most probs unchanged, Wigan with a few suspended/injured normally I would edge for Wigan win, but if Leeds are decent odds will back them.

I saw the highlights of Wigan's game last week and they also mentioned the amount of errors they committed. Could be an idea to put a line through that defeat ?

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 01:28:02 PM »

I saw the highlights of Wigan's game last week and they also mentioned the amount of errors they committed. Could be an idea to put a line through that defeat ?

Yeah, while they deserved to lose, they made so many errors and mistakes if they can tighten up and finish their set of 6's then they should be alot better. A few chaps who saw Leeds Rhinos said they looked excellent and alot better then last year. The 2 games we had vs Wigan last season in the league were definitely solid performances and we always tend to do well against them.

Leeds are 2.5 on Betdaq and in what I see as an evens game its worth a punt just for fun.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »

Yeah, while they deserved to lose, they made so many errors and mistakes if they can tighten up and finish their set of 6's then they should be alot better. A few chaps who saw Leeds Rhinos said they looked excellent and alot better then last year. The 2 games we had vs Wigan last season in the league were definitely solid performances and we always tend to do well against them.

Leeds are 2.5 on Betdaq and in what I see as an evens game its worth a punt just for fun.

Thanks mate. I will take a look 2morrow

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »

The problem is that rugby league is often about who makes the fewest mistakes, gives away the fewest penalties, completes their sets, etc.  If a team is making mistakes it might not just be a case of being able to tighten things up, but could be down to something more radical that needs to be improved.

Not that worried though, as Wigan came flying out of the blocks last season and in the league that made little difference at the business end.  Leeds seem to time their peak perfectly last season (as did St Helens), and I think other teams will take a lot of notice of that this year.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »

The coverage on sky now is ridiculous, so many shows its great. Watched the weekly wrap up show where it showed all the stats for the teams last year. Leeds improved so much in the play-offs is was amazing. Like 97% tackles completed up from 93% from the regular season. Like Kin says only takes a few tweaks, cut out the mistakes and the games as good as won.

Not sure I would back Wigan 4/7 tomorrow tho!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »

I wouldn't back Wigan tomorrow.  Still some new players to gel into the side and with Carmont and Farrell out, there'll be a few youngsters who'll be called upon to step up.

Hughes will probably play in Carmont's place, and I'd like to see Mellor get a run of games as he's one hell of a talent.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: