blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:16:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 605270 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 28, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »

Do you not think much is needed to happen in the defence too? think you need a bit of strengthening at the back too

Where exactly?

We do have an eye on this guy:

www.northlondonisred.co.uk/arsenal-to-sign-basel-defender-to-be-schar-to-be-schar/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:41:50 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 01, 2013, 04:17:46 AM »

Do Arsenal fans think Ramsey is just in a rich vein of form atm or he really is this good ?

Looked immense today.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »

Match of the Day typo, picked up on Twitter:

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »

Do Arsenal fans think Ramsey is just in a rich vein of form atm or he really is this good ?

Looked immense today.

He was greatly improved during the final third of last season.

He's just carried that improved form from pre-season right through to present.

If it's simply a rich vein of form he's been in it for almost a year.

I think he's that good and still improving.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:06:23 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2013, 04:02:07 PM »

What a fantastic weekend so far for Arsenal!
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2013, 04:28:14 PM »

Took my boys to the first day of the Emirates, as my youngest is a gooner. It was his first ever live game watching Arsenal.

Cliffs:

1. Stadium is beautiful.
2. Seats are amazing.
3. Grass is lush.

4. Marek Hamsik is class.
5. Didier Drogba is class.
6. Wilshere is overrated IMO (have always thought this)
7. Gooner lots of possesion and v pretty.
8. Gooners still trying to walk the ball into the net and scared to shoot.
9. Only exciting player that looks selfish enough to shoot - Theo Walcott (everyone loved it when he got on the ball)

10. Arsenal have ZERO chance of winning the league. 4th is doubtful, and maybe even 5th on their showing. They really need more strike options or a change in mentality IMO.

Oh and how telling is this:

My boy (Cool turned to me and said...

"I know I support Arsenal, but when I'm older I want to play for Manchester United - as I want to win trophies...."

Well done Wenger - start em young with your mentality!

Oi Oi, def think we're in the running to sneak 4th at least

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 05, 2013, 11:23:44 AM »

Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 05, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »

Top work!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 05, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »

Cheesy

Why does Marky follow a 16 year old lad on twitter.........Yewtree alert!!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2013, 11:31:29 AM »

Whilst its been a lovely few months I fear my long held views that we cant really win the League are starting to be realised. Although Giroud is admirable up front, Ramsey's run was never going to last and he has gone off the boil, leaving us lacking in the finishing dept.

Worse again is my old mate AW stating that he acknowledges we need to strengthen(good), but he wont do anything until the summer(bad, and wtf). I think we need a little bit more Carpe Diem, or this 8 trophy less years will last a wee bit longer.

As it is, our tough Xmas programme could destroy any residual confidence and even Top 3 could be wishful thinking.

So come on AW, spend spend spend in them January sales

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 24, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »

Only just spotted this Cheesy

Popped up on Facecloth, I'm never on Twitter to catch all the cool stuff in real time...

Whilst its been a lovely few months I fear my long held views that we cant really win the League are starting to be realised. Although Giroud is admirable up front, Ramsey's run was never going to last and he has gone off the boil, leaving us lacking in the finishing dept.

Worse again is my old mate AW stating that he acknowledges we need to strengthen(good), but he wont do anything until the summer(bad, and wtf). I think we need a little bit more Carpe Diem, or this 8 trophy less years will last a wee bit longer.

As it is, our tough Xmas programme could destroy any residual confidence and even Top 3 could be wishful thinking.

I hope you absolutely crush for the rest of the season, just to see Riversimon feed you 100 courses of humble pie  Grin

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 24, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »

Not a problem mate.

I will be too happy to be bothered I was wrong.

As long as it's some sort of pie, it will be fine.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 24, 2013, 01:39:14 PM »

lol, such a naysayer

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 24, 2013, 01:49:56 PM »

LOL

I prefer to call it realism, and it don't stop me cheering my team every minute of every game.

You think we can win as we are Nirvana or are you a blind optimist who doesn't mind the great team have won nothing for so long?

I have loved the last 5 months. I just don't want it to end.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 24, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »

LOL

I prefer to call it realism, and it don't stop me cheering my team every minute of every game.

You think we can win as we are Nirvana or are you a blind optimist who doesn't mind the great team have won nothing for so long?

I have loved the last 5 months. I just don't want it to end.

Of course it's realism. Probably don't think we can win the title again till we have more depth up front and at the back. Think I'm enjoying us being properly competitive again, Chelsea for example didn't brush aside like schoolboys as they seem to have done the last few years.

We've had a few average performances, still a bit of a mental block, against the top sides like Man U & Chelsea. Obv got blown away by Man City but anyone could and Wenger aint the best when up against more tactically astute managers.

Anyway, like you, enjoying the ride this year so far and I probably do fall in the camp of not being too bothered about winning anything as long as we play to potential and are generally competitive

Anyway, lets buy Berbatov in Jan

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: