blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:37:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604270 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: May 09, 2018, 09:43:35 PM »

Not a great result I suppose but that was a really good game tonight.

In games where Arse have all the possession they often look like there's a lack of effort and then too many errors have cost us in these games. In a game like tonight where they had less of the ball (10 men like) they looked really effort filled and determined.. really enjoyable despite the loss.

Leicester pretty clinical and deserved the win.. thought Choudhury and Diabate had really good games and a nod to the Leicester fans for giving a ripple in Wenger's direction

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: May 09, 2018, 09:45:17 PM »

I knew this guy would find a way to score.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: May 09, 2018, 09:47:21 PM »

Hahaha, wrong thread to get the reaction you want :-) Good pen though

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: May 09, 2018, 10:19:16 PM »

Hahaha, wrong thread to get the reaction you want :-) Good pen though

No no that would be derogatory - I just enjoy amusing lookylikes.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: May 12, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »

Here's a collection of Wengerisms from the last 22 years:

https://news.arseblog.com/2018/05/22-years-at-arsenal-arsene-wengers-best-quotes/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: May 13, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »

There's an Amazon Alexa app for Wenger quotes, you just ask for a quote and she gives one of his quotes.  Shame it doesn't do it in a French accent but good nevertheless.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: May 13, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »

There's an Amazon Alexa app for Wenger quotes, you just ask for a quote and she gives one of his quotes.  Shame it doesn't do it in a French accent but good nevertheless.

Tell us Graham - who is your choice for next manager?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3472 on: May 14, 2018, 09:25:42 AM »

Alexa innit

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: May 14, 2018, 01:05:08 PM »

There's an Amazon Alexa app for Wenger quotes, you just ask for a quote and she gives one of his quotes.  Shame it doesn't do it in a French accent but good nevertheless.

Alexa innit

Alexa, pick a line up for Saturday's game Cheesy

There's an Amazon Alexa app for Wenger quotes, you just ask for a quote and she gives one of his quotes.  Shame it doesn't do it in a French accent but good nevertheless.

Do you know what, I can't say I'm honestly that fussed.  I'm not really a fan of Ancelotti coming in.  I know he's a great manager but it would be a short term solution.  I'd like to see some one that could come in and be there for a long time.  An old Arsenal Legend would be cool but I'm not sure if any are experienced enough or if that even matters.

So long as it's not someone silly, I'm not bothererd.  I'm just glad we're getting a change.   

You?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: May 14, 2018, 01:57:19 PM »

Alexa innit

Alexa, pick a line up for Saturday's game Cheesy

Do you know what, I can't say I'm honestly that fussed.  I'm not really a fan of Ancelotti coming in.  I know he's a great manager but it would be a short term solution.  I'd like to see some one that could come in and be there for a long time.  An old Arsenal Legend would be cool but I'm not sure if any are experienced enough or if that even matters.

So long as it's not someone silly, I'm not bothererd.  I'm just glad we're getting a change.   

You?

I'm in favour of a young up and coming manager too - I put a few quid on Eddie Howe a couple of months ago but he seems to have fallen behind in the pecking order going by the market - I certainly think he's far better qualified than the current hot favourite Mikel Arteta who is apparently favoured by Josh Kroenke - I'm not sure his opinion counts for much with anyone not related or employed by him however.

Mikel Arteta may turn out to be an excellent manager in time and he strikes me as a really good bloke but this would be one hell of a first job.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: May 14, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »

Nagelsmann of Hoffenheim seems like the perfect choice of a young up and coming manager with early success in his career - he was talked about for the Bayern job. Question of whether he would want to play Champions League football next season or would drop to Europa. If he would take it then it seems like a great choice. Allegri seems more like a Chelsea style of manager.

Is there any reason Arteta is favourite apart from the old he used to play for the club thing?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: May 14, 2018, 03:32:43 PM »

There's suddenly a flood of money for Brenda on oddschecker - nurse!!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:08 PM »

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: May 14, 2018, 03:52:01 PM »

Nagelsmann overs some firms slow to react somebody been trying to back him at 14s on the machine all day
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: May 14, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

Seems most likely Nagelsmann will hang around Germany for the next year ~(has a release clause in 2019)

If Kovac struggles at Bayern he will be the man, a certainty for the Bayern job at some point anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: