blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:30:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604183 times)
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3795 on: March 31, 2019, 11:42:46 PM »

It's turned out nice again..

I didn't think so. 
But see you jump into 3rd if you win tomorrow. V nice.

So i looked at your fixtures - away games at teams currently placed 7-10th. Ouch. Arsenal's achilles heel for the last few seasons. One of them anyway.  You average 1 point a game over the last 20 such away games.

GL.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: April 01, 2019, 11:31:21 AM »

I didn't think so. 

So i looked at your fixtures - away games at teams currently placed 7-10th. Ouch. Arsenal's achilles heel for the last few seasons. One of them anyway.  You average 1 point a game over the last 20 such away games.

GL.

I agree.

Everyone's saying how we have by far the easiest run-in but five away games including Leicester, Watford, and Burnley on the final day all look fraught with danger.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: April 07, 2019, 06:06:08 PM »

Poor performance today from the opening kick-off, Guendouzi and Elneny had no control in midfield.

The sooner Xhaka and Torreira get back in harness the better.

Sokkertits's yellow-card means he misses the next two games, a big hinderance, all the more so if Koscielny doesn't recover quickly as a back-four of Mustafi+AN Other is scary.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: April 07, 2019, 06:22:00 PM »

You and Spurs have fucked us all in the >75goals bet, too.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: April 07, 2019, 11:14:47 PM »

I didn't think so. 

GL.

I agree.

Everyone's saying how we have by far the easiest run-in but five away games including Everton, Leicester, Watford, and Burnley on the final day all look fraught with danger.

FYP

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: April 08, 2019, 12:46:45 AM »

I didn't think so. 

GL.

I agree.

Everyone's saying how we have by far the easiest run-in but five away games including Everton, Leicester, Watford, and Burnley on the final day all look fraught with danger.

FYP

You forgot Wolves(a)

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: April 08, 2019, 10:41:55 AM »

I didn't think so. 

GL.

I agree.

FYP

You forgot Wolves(a)

How could I forget Wolves (a)?

Think you might be playing Thursday night football again next season as well as us.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: April 15, 2019, 04:11:51 PM »

Big game tonight. Hopefully the orns are all dreaming of cup finals and are happy to let us win. Remember you would never have had wilf rostron if it wasn't for us.

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: April 15, 2019, 08:14:49 PM »

Dirty Watford

#prayfortorreira

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: April 15, 2019, 08:18:45 PM »

Deeney was deliberately winding up a few Arsenal boys but it backfired. Badly.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:22:50 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: April 15, 2019, 08:48:57 PM »

Deeney's got such a chip on his shoulder playing for Watford and yet Watford are a great little club

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: April 15, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »

Always amusing to see Deeney trip over his enormous cojones.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: April 15, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »

Can't you mugs score more than one a game?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: April 16, 2019, 09:15:30 AM »

Can't you mugs score more than one a game?

66 goals in 33 games.

Great maths.......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: April 16, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »

Good to see them win on the road, & some hope of a Top 4 spot, but against 10 men for 75 minutes, it looked a fairly insipid performance to me.  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:18:36 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: