blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600611 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3990 on: October 23, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »

Thats pretty interesting. It feels like emery has done slightly better but obvs just wishful thinking on my part. We need Brendan

Weren't the trend that they were getting worse under Wenger, so stopping getting worse has soeme benefit?   

Yes, I didn't think if it like that, last season it felt better overall and I'd hoped we'd more obviously improve this year. tbf, until that reverse against Sheff U I thought we were in a pretty good place without setting the world alight. Time for patience probably

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: October 24, 2019, 01:43:02 PM »

Good evenink,

Have just fired some in on Unai to be the next to get the boot at 18-1.

Ole, Marco and Potch seem to have seen out the storm for the time being and it might be a while before the next one goes.

Merson on The Debate last night was asked if he had any idea what Unai's message to his players is at the moment. He roffled.

Aside from the accent, I don't have the faintest idea what he's on about half the time.

Think Palace are a bet at 6-1 on Sunday too.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: October 24, 2019, 06:47:29 PM »

If Emery's contract wasn't up at the end of this season I think he'd be way shorter than 18/1 despite the Kroenkes' habitual parsimony.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: October 24, 2019, 07:35:01 PM »

Mesut Ozil not even in the squad again for tonight's game..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: October 24, 2019, 09:37:32 PM »

Arsenal awful across multiple competitions.  Manager is abject failure.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: October 24, 2019, 09:41:29 PM »

Mourinho there tonight...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: October 24, 2019, 09:53:30 PM »

Never in doubt - Peepee is da man.

He who chirps last..

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: October 25, 2019, 06:42:25 AM »

Mourinho there tonight...

Say what you like about him but he's just a fan at heart. Loves good football

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: October 25, 2019, 09:54:48 PM »

Harsenhootle spoils the party.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: October 27, 2019, 06:24:02 PM »

VAR really is abysmal at times, incredible decision in this game today

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: October 27, 2019, 07:09:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1188519157370970113

Poor when you can't hold on to a 2-0 lead at home v a team not designed to come from those positions.

Emery OUT

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: October 27, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »

Poor when you can't hold on to a 2-0 lead at home v a team not designed to come from those positions.

Emery OUT

Well throwing the guy he made his captain under the bus today by subbing him to rapturous applause might well have sealed both of their fates.

We will of course have to wait for confirmation from our AFC itk Adzy to tip us the wink as to whether "EmeryOut" is actually a goer.

If the plane has been ordered you might well be on a winner.

PS Fuck VAR if it's to be used as a higher power making the on-field referee superfluous - why didn't Atkinson have a look in the monitor himself?

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: October 27, 2019, 09:19:27 PM »

Emery OUT

Well throwing the guy he made his captain under the bus today by subbing him to rapturous applause might well have sealed both of their fates.

We will of course have to wait for confirmation from our AFC itk Adzy to tip us the wink as to whether "EmeryOut" is actually a goer.

PS Fuck VAR if it's to be used as a higher power making the on-field referee superfluous - why didn't Atkinson have a look in the monitor himself?

Yep, VAR wankers are the antithesis of the old saying that you don't notice a good ref. Still fumming over that decision and agree that this idiocy where the ref doesn't go and have a look is madness - no way he overrules his initial thoughts if he watches it. Worse still,  farkin Chompy arrives for rubs.

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: October 27, 2019, 10:22:52 PM »

Emery OUT

Took ten years to get rid of the last one.

I think I am a rugby man now.

Granit is a complete tool and proven he should never have been made Captain already.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: October 27, 2019, 11:55:09 PM »

Already looking forward to Merse on his weekly stint on The Debate.

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: