blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600601 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4005 on: October 27, 2019, 11:57:03 PM »

How can this guy have the authority to over-rule a veteran referee?

https://twitter.com/charles_watts/status/1188591460461043714

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: October 29, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »

Unai anywhere from 4-1 to 9-1 to be next out now.

Let's see what happens after the raffle to see who gets the armband next. Or did Mesut finish second in the first ballot and thus become the next cab off the rank?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: October 29, 2019, 07:17:56 PM »

Unai anywhere from 4-1 to 9-1 to be next out now.

Let's see what happens after the raffle to see who gets the armband next. Or did Mesut finish second in the first ballot and thus become the next cab off the rank?

I just saw a Tweet framed as a quote which said Emery was reluctant to strip Xhaka of the armband because he's so popular in the dressing-room.

If that's true he's revealing himself to be a gutless coward and a clueless man-manager.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: October 31, 2019, 09:00:47 AM »

Can't be long till they get on the blower to Mourinho?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: October 31, 2019, 09:45:33 AM »

Game last night shouldn't go unremarked - was a lot of fun with some great goals.

If we draw or lose to Wolves on Saturday the voices for Emery to go are gonna get really loud obvs

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: October 31, 2019, 09:48:52 AM »

Can't be long till they get on the blower to Mourinho?

No way Jose.

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: November 05, 2019, 09:10:57 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50309446

Lol
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: November 09, 2019, 09:48:38 AM »

Still some 3-1 and 7-2 around, which is going to look very big going into the international break if they lose at Leicester and nothing earthshattering happens in the Soton v Everton game.

No surprise to see him booted over the weekend if they lose this ebenink.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: November 09, 2019, 10:49:34 AM »

Still some 3-1 and 7-2 around, which is going to look very big going into the international break if they lose at Leicester and nothing earthshattering happens in the Soton v Everton game.

I hope you're right, but I've been hearing via my sauces that Emery's contract is actually 3-years rather than the 2-year+1 option that many of us had previously assumed, and the parsimonious nature of KSE might be a stumbling block as the settlement would now be considerably greater.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: November 09, 2019, 11:52:52 AM »

Are we official unter dogs versus Lester

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: November 09, 2019, 12:10:09 PM »

Varies, but Leicester @ around Evens & the Arsenal @ ~12/5.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: November 09, 2019, 12:12:39 PM »

The market is telling you that you would still be a slight underdog to Leicester even on a neutral ground.  How times change.  i remember when the gooners would be odds on away to teams like Leics and Stoke.   You never won those games but the market always thought you would haha!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: November 09, 2019, 12:23:26 PM »

The market is telling you that you would still be a slight underdog to Leicester even on a neutral ground.  How times change.  i remember when the gooners would be odds on away to teams like Leics and Stoke.   You never won those games but the market always thought you would haha!

Is any team odds against away to Stoke these days?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: November 09, 2019, 12:25:57 PM »

Is any team odds against away to Stoke these days?

Hard to find a team that isn't.   Port Vale probably would be at the minute.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4019 on: November 09, 2019, 12:28:13 PM »

I hope you're right, but I've been hearing via my sauces that Emery's contract is actually 3-years rather than the 2-year+1 option that many of us had previously assumed, and the parsimonious nature of KSE might be a stumbling block as the settlement would now be considerably greater.

Surely worth preserving if only for it's rarity value. It's like finding an unperforated penny black.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: