blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 10:09:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tennis Staking Thread
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tennis Staking Thread  (Read 78918 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: February 29, 2012, 01:52:03 AM »

Mantis. WTF are you banging on about?

Also does anybody know where our hero is?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:53 AM »

'stinks' kinda implies that keith is somehow involved in this. Very much doubt it lol
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »

'stinks' kinda implies that keith is somehow involved in this. Very much doubt it lol

I didn’t intend to imply that so apologies for any offence caused

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 29, 2012, 09:20:23 AM »

Mantis. WTF are you banging on about?

Also does anybody know where our hero is?

Nobody knows where your hero is. He disappeared some days ago with people's money.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:22:23 AM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 29, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

I have a feeling he will be back eventually and repay. Clearly though he is a troubled individual
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 02, 2012, 03:04:24 PM »

Brief update.

Yesterday, solaris sent a PM to two of the three creditors.

He stated that he was currently seeking somewhere to live, as his current arrangement had been terminated.

He apologised twice for the problems he has caused, said that he hoped to have somewhere sorted by this Sunday, & would then set about repaying everyone soonest.

(To the best of my knowledge, three blondes are owed money by him).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:09:07 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 02, 2012, 03:32:04 PM »

Brief update.

Yesterday, solaris sent a PM to two of the three creditors.

He stated that he was currently seeking somewhere to live, as his current arrangement had been terminated.

He apologised twice for the problems he has caused, said that he hoped to have somewhere sorted by this Sunday, & would then set about repaying everyone soonest.

(To the best of my knowledge, three blondes are owed money by him).

Quite breathtaking that he just like nicked the money immediately

sola virtus nobilitat
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 02, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »

sigh this is such a shame, so many people fall into this horrible degenerate down-cycle which is obviously as distressing as it is understandable. Solaris had a sick sick oppurtunity here, (still prolly does small) to be able to gamble on the area he has skills in whilst being controlled and assisted by people like dubai/camel who are so experienced and I'm with dave when I say a year of that where all he focuses on is being completely open about his gambling and his emotional state when gambling as well as the tennis itself and it would have done a lot lot more good then 3 years in GA.

It's such a massive shame he decided to drop to run off with the final £400, If he was broke and needed some money to settle his life he could have posted on here and I bet a mixture of camel tikay and duabi would have lent him 2 or 3 hundred as soon as the stake started or paid a few bills for him. This could have been a blonde story as epic as blatch, but instead how the gambling addict stole stole and stole to the tune of 6figs, how a gambling addict in a massive hole was helped, mentored and turned around by blonde and used gambling to actually turn his life around, would have been SICK.

All this you need to focus on getting a job at sainsbury's is rubbish imo, you just need to learn how to be open and honest about your gambling there are plenty of degen's in the world i'd trust with my life, Dubai's degeneracy is legendary but if had to pick someone to leave a holdall with every penny I had in the world in it with for 24 hours he'd be one of the first guys I'd think of.

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 02, 2012, 04:18:19 PM »

Haven't followed the thread in detail but, at the risk of coming across like a 'know-it-all' I re-iterate...

...there is not money to be made betting tennis in-play when watching on a commercially available/mass market feed.

Some of Betfair's largest winners (and Premium Charge payers) are 'courtsiders'. These operations have long-term proven pricing models and, crucially, a huge time advantage.

For the at-home in-running judge to beat these guys in the long run would be, to my mind,.exceptionally difficult and towards impossible.

Allez!!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »

Haven't followed the thread in detail but, at the risk of coming across like a 'know-it-all' I re-iterate...

...there is not money to be made betting tennis in-play when watching on a commercially available/mass market feed.

Some of Betfair's largest winners (and Premium Charge payers) are 'courtsiders'. These operations have long-term proven pricing models and, crucially, a huge time advantage.

For the at-home in-running judge to beat these guys in the long run would be, to my mind,.exceptionally difficult and towards impossible.

It wasnt the plan to play solely in running, in fact that wasn't really it at all. As for the courtsiders that pay PC, you are right to an extent. If they are sweeping the prices left right and centre then they will make good money long term.

There are plenty of people that make money long term on tennis betting pre game and in running, just coz a courtsider puts up just under  evens each at the break in a game and you think one side is value, the fact they are courtsiding is irrelevant at that moment isn't it?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 04:37:07 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2012, 04:35:18 PM »

He isn't trying to beat in running by betting invididual point swings, he is trying to beat in running by noticing momentum and superior skill differences before others. Courtside "judges" who trade in running are just robots betting with the advantage of time, they don't give a toss about the actual outcome. It's possible to beat in running in the way he was trying to for sure if you are simply a better game reader in terms of momentum and skill than the average in running punter.

And lilDave it would depend how much money was in the loot Smiley
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »

Yes to both Bobby and Dubai.

Make money betting pre-match and between games? Yes.

Trading in-game? No. Have a good courtsiding tale I can share as of early April.

Allez!!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2012, 04:44:47 PM »

Yes to both Bobby and Dubai.

Make money betting pre-match and between games? Yes.

Trading in-game? No. Have a good courtsiding tale I can share as of early April.

That was it mate, I've also got a court siders story but yours might be better!

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »

And lilDave it would depend how much money was in the loot Smiley

I was being optimistic when I said holdall. One of those paper bags gregs put the Chicken Bake's in would be sufficient.

Sigh I want a gregs chicken bake now. fml

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2012, 09:59:43 PM »

Any contact from Solaris yet?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: