blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:25:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 50588 times)
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »

IMPORTANT - DIRECT BUY-INS ARE INCREASING

FRIDAY DAY 1C - SOLD OUT

DAY 1B - 55 SEATS LEFT

DAY 1A - 356 SEATS LEFT

PLEASE LET ANYONE KNOW THAT CANT PLAY DAY WED 1A THAT THEY NEED TO BUY IN ASAP

POKER STARS NUMBERS ARE WAY OVER THEIR ORIGINAL PREDICTIONS OF 500-600, NOW MORE LIKE 800, THEY MADE 28 SEATS ON-LINE LAST NIGHT AND OF COURSE, ITS THEIR EVENT, THEY HAVE THE PRIORITY WHEN IT COMES TO SEAT ALLOCATION WHICH WAS AGREED AT THE OUTSET.

NICOLA IS NOW TAKING AN ALTERNATES LIST FOR DAY 1C FOR PLAYERS THAT CAN ONLY MAKE THIS DAY. nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com

CHEERS ROB

PS. I WILL BE AT THE IRISH OPEN IF ANYONE WANTS TO GIVE ME THEIR £770 AND RESERVE A SEAT - JUST COME AND SEE ME
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:16:14 PM by robyong » Logged
discomonkey

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2012, 10:31:21 PM »

how many levels on day 1 and what is approx close of play for the day??
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »

think it was said earlier that it would be 10/11 levels and finish after 1am each day 1
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »

think it was said earlier that it would be 10/11 levels and finish after 1am each day 1

correct, 11 levels afaik

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »

I believe the below is correct but this is obviously subject to change at the TD's discretion:

Day 1A, 1b & 1C - 12:00pm - 11 levels with a split dinner break 5:40 - 7:40 - I know 11 levels is not ideal but we obviously need to ensure we only have 450 max coming back for Day 2
Day 2 - 12:00pm - 8 Levels - Finished for 9pm as per Galway
Day 3 - 12:00pm - Down to final table
Day 4 - 14:00pm - Final table
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2012, 04:16:37 AM »

Played cash in Sheffield a couple of days ago to be told that UKIPT do have re-entry as long as it is on a different day? Can someone please give me some information on this? I was pretty sure that this wasn't the case?
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2012, 07:14:40 AM »

Played cash in Sheffield a couple of days ago to be told that UKIPT do have re-entry as long as it is on a different day? Can someone please give me some information on this? I was pretty sure that this wasn't the case?

No re-entry at all
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 03, 2012, 07:27:41 AM »

No re-entry at all

Correct NO re-entry as its pokerstrs event.

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2012, 07:39:48 AM »

Hey Guys

We have added a club UKIPT satellite next Saturday at 9pm (late reg til 10:50pm) It will be a £50 + £6 FREEZEOUT +Unlimited re-entry with a 15 Min Clock, 10K Chips structure. We generated 3 seats this Saturday so excellent way to win your seat.

For all other ways to enter/win your seat please visit - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news.php?id=2232

If you fancy winning your seat for free, i am running a prize draw for all those who tweet, facebook, blog or make a forum post about the event which includes the URL for the news item above. Tweet @dusk_till_dawn or email me the proof to be entered nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Cheers Nicola

Has the prize draw winner been announced yet by any chance??  Grin
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2012, 08:57:38 AM »

Hi - I received my email from Stars asking me to register with DTD (even if I am a member which I am) - however I get this message

"You already have a Dusk Till Dawn Membership

Join Now
Congratulations on qualifying for the Nottingham leg of the UKIPT. To gain entry into the tournament all players are required to complete the tournament registration form below.
This will enable Dusk till Dawn to enter you into the main event and any further side events before the events start.
Failure to complete this form even if you are currently a member of Dusk till Dawn may result in you not being able to play your chosen day.
Thank you and good luck"
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »

Hi - I received my email from Stars asking me to register with DTD (even if I am a member which I am) - however I get this message

Join Now
Congratulations on qualifying for the Nottingham leg of the UKIPT. To gain entry into the tournament all players are required to complete the tournament registration form below.
This will enable Dusk till Dawn to enter you into the main event and any further side events before the events start.
Failure to complete this form even if you are currently a member of Dusk till Dawn may result in you not being able t
o play your chosen day.
Thank you and good luck"

Is this true ? I must stop deleting e mails before I read em !
Bob was also asking me this last night
I have registered on stars to play Thursday do I need to do anything else ?
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2012, 11:53:22 AM »

Join Now
Failure to complete this form even if you are currently a member of Dusk till Dawn may result in you not being able to play your chosen day.
Thank you and good luck"

I emailed DTD last night who tell me that this issue should now be resolved and you should be able to register even if you are already a DTD member.

To clarify, ALL PokerStars qualifiers/DBIs must go through this process to ensure they are correctly registered with DTD and for the tournament.

BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2012, 11:57:54 AM »

I went through the process ok but it says there will be a membership card waiting for me at reception, even though I have been a member for years
cheesybrummy

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2012, 12:06:34 PM »

how many ppl they expecting on this one??
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »

how many ppl they expecting on this one??

1450+ is the plan

450 for each of three days plus 100 alternates

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: