blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT  (Read 25566 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 06:49:17 PM »

150 deepstack  bullet 1  2nd break report

reg'd late and have a table full of recreational players just like me  wiiiii except LB44.
Played some pots, most without showdown up to 30k

edit whilst typing we hit a set of jacks  mbn yh yh  upto 47k
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:51:43 PM by Eso Kral » Logged

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 10:39:39 AM »

We made day 2 with 105400 which is just above average on the first attempt so the is £336 in the bank already and hopefully a deep run to add some further ££

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »

We made day 2 with 105400 which is just above average on the first attempt so the is £336 in the bank already and hopefully a deep run to add some further ££

So we have money to come, come what may? Thats a bonus, I had written the lot off......

You mention "LB44", I assume you know him from Luton? Good player, nice lad, very aggro, likes to gamble. He is the brother of Sam Bayliss, a lovely kid who is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, cash game player next door.

Good luck on Day Two, Richard.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 07:02:50 PM »

glgl bud
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 08:07:25 PM »

So we have money to come, come what may? Thats a bonus, I had written the lot off......

You mention "LB44", I assume you know him from Luton? Good player, nice lad, very aggro, likes to gamble. He is the brother of Sam Bayliss, a lovely kid who is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, cash game player next door.

lb44 isn't Luke bayliss...

Good luck for day 2 Rich

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 08:18:39 PM »

Shame. He'd be good if he was, though......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »

Good luck for day 2 Rich
Yeah it's Liam Batey the olympic BMX hope!  good game but runs worse than vinny.

Thx for all the good luck wishes everyone

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 08:06:53 AM »

Glglglgl today. Ya know I would of had a piece but I was proper skint at the time. Get the world ya little bald turnip.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »

Good luck for day 2 Rich
Yeah it's Liam Batey the olympic BMX hope!  good game but runs worse than vinny.

Thx for all the good luck wishes everyone

Oops, as he is a fairly big regular next door, I really should have remembered that!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:22:55 AM by tikay » Logged

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »

470k second break  avg 236k blinds going 4/8k

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 04:00:58 PM »

GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »

250k blinds going 5/10k 

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »

TOURNAMENT REPORT

Close but no big cigar maybe more of a cafe creme, we played with the intention of firing 1 bullet out of the 3 permitted for this comp on Good Friday and it turned out to be a GOOD Friday as despite Tighty's initial post of a man who looks like he will fire 4 bullets we managed to fire just the 1 so there was a CASHBACK to stakers of £336 once we finished the day.

I as a recreational player with a bit of game really feel that TABLE DRAW can have a massive influence on how  your tourney will go as if you are sat with say Poshboy/Bedi or the like to your left they have the ability to put you in a box if you make a mistake so when we sat down and saw a table full of recreational players like myself I was more than happy and the only player I recognised was LB44 (Liam Batey) who has a bit of game about him aswell but was in MP to my BB and will be EP when we are btn/hj/co and with tight passive players to my left  we are likely to have a few opps to open which we did whenever folded to and by level 2 we were upto 25k before making further progress with 3 streets of value with JJ on AJ623 which got us upto 45k and over double average.

We then had a rooler coaster of preflop coolers eg ep raise followed by 2 flat callers and we 3b iso raise  in the hijack with the sb now 4b jams and we have to call it off losing to "dem aces" and then as the table starts to thin 2 agro chinese players sit to my left (1known)  so we nit it up for a while and watch as the other newbie to our table limp calls 7/10o and calls 2 streets with a gutshot draw and calls the river bet on a paired 4 flushing board having hit his gutshot otr and we know we need to play a pot against this guy.

I get this opp in a fairly loose peel oop with  after he min raises ep and picks up the button me and the bb to see a flop of  and the action goes check check 1/2 pot o/r, btn folds and we peel as there are many cards on the turn meaning we can see a cheap river, that is until the  rolls off on the turn where we c/c again and despit the  rolling off decide to b/f 3/4 pot as he will never be bluffing here and when we dont get an immediate allin know we are good which is confirmed after the dwell call with AQ.
He does get 10k back off us the very next hand after again limp calling some random suited hand with us turning flush and straight draws but him flopping  the flush with a lovely  so with our image shredded we again nit up for a couple of orbits which turns into 3 levels being card and spot dead until we get the long awaited table break with 22bigs going into the last 2 levels of the night.

3rd hand in on our new table we get a double through finding Kings and jamming over a ep raise getting re-jammed by the button and holding vs AJ despite the Anti rail from John the updater which was similar to having Vinny on your shoulder  Wink after a small backward step to 63k we rebuild and put our wizards cape making a hero call otr with 3rd pair before winning the penultimate hand of the night calling JJ off to a shorties shove UTG and are satisfied to bag up 105400 having only been all in once when we held Kings.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »

DAY 2

We arrive and after a chat with Tighty sit down at our new table and have Ben Dobson (short stack), Frankie, Pete Haslam and Big Al Armitage along with our 105400 soldiers (copyright Pleno) and after the first orbit of folding raise the C/o to 5200 at 12/2400/300 with KQo to find Ben jam for just over 25k more and sigh call it off and do a get there vs his A10 and were off and running.

Next orbit and it folds to us on the button and due to the table tightness we make a light open with  two spades to 5100 and Bullit Pete 3bets from the sb to 11600 now I cant have him take the initiative so early in the day and due to his previous online background I know he does not always have to have a hand here either so we count out 24700 and take our 5100 back which leaves him no option to jam or fold which he does after a short dwell  Wink.

After a short while we get a 4bet through IP with AK and have steadily chipped up to 280k on the bubble with the average at 155k so we are never going to have a sweat of not reaching the money and can put some pressure on and at 2500/5000 on the pure bubble we look down to  and raise the c/o to 10200 which gets flatted by Pete in the sb and after a dwell Frankie jams the bb  for another 100k I call as Pete only has 150k himself and if we lose we will be back to average.  Frankie flips AKo and the window card is the A followed by a K and we are drawing thin until the river when the case Jack rolls off which makes us further progress.

Pretty soon we break tables and again have a good draw looking at the other 3 tables we could have been drawn on and get to just under 500k before making a dodgy call which in hindsight I regret with 77 vs a button shove over a limp and having chatted about the hand with a couple of peeps I can fold and preserve 100k.

We make some downward movement when the table value limps utg+2 and we iso raise the co with 33 and see a flop of  after a cbet which is called this guy will never fold but otr he leads for 1/4 pot and we call it off as he can have a busted flush here lots which he did, unfortunately for us he held the mighty  two hearts and we now needed to nit up and wait for a hand or two.

Down to the last 3 tables and we join table Bedi which was probs the toughest of the 3 left and with 290 and blinds soon to go 10k/20k we needed a double through to get back to average and despite  one jam and a 3bet from the SB to induce a hopefull shove when we held the top end of our range we exited along with Chuckles in the same hand when the UTG limps and with 70k inc antes in the middle we jam 280k with JJ and Bedi re-jams for 325k from the button and the OR calls instantly with "dem aces" in an old school limp utg way.

This time we find no help and would also have lost to Bedi who held the rather pretty  and would have hit a King to KO us so this time was not to be, and we finished 21st for £600

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 12:40:28 PM »

So we currently have £336 in the bank from unused entries this weekend and a cash of £600 going into the KIPT this week in which we plan to play the £100 side event on Weds followed by the main event on Thursday and I have the pleasure of driving Dubai up Weds afternoon.

Dependant on the number of players left in the Main event we may not get chance to play the £100 as I cant see how many tables they can allocate to the side event so if I dont hear further are we ok to say that unless there are 50 players or more we will swerve the side event?

GL to us this week Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: