blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 01:27:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272825 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Syndicate
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Syndicate  (Read 33331 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:14:45 PM »

So the following people have agreed to join the syndicate

Pleno1
Dubai
Keys - Please Confirm - no hard feelings if you want to go out
Doobs
Claypole
Fraser

We will all send $400 a week to one of the above to play a schedule of around $2400 which includes $400 from the guy playing himself, the schedule can consist of any tournaments the player wants to play but to stress again we are looking to win lots of money not break even, so playing a $200 instead of 4 50's is definitely preferable. All of this money must be sent by Saturday at the very latest.

If the player returns any money he keeps 50% for himself and sends 10% to each of the other 5 guys in the syndicate.

As stated above all players in the syndicate will play 1 week, although they can pass their week on to somebody else. So for example, I don't want to play, I would let one of the other guys play my week, the other 4 guys would keep 10% each (40%) and the player and the players choice will keep 30% each. Although I assume everybody will take their right to play.

Doobs has already stated that he would like to play the first week so I have reserved this for him. Everybody please post ITT when is best for them and we will have the schedule all sorted before April 8th.

No turbo or hyper turbos are allowed.

April1st - Doobs
April 8th - Dubai
April 22nd - Fraser
April 29th - Claypole
May 6th - pleno1
May 13th - Keys
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:08:33 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

Thoughts on doing a blonde syndicate.

How does it work?

10 Blondes put in $x ($200 myb?) a week. There are 10 game weeks, each player will play ONCE with a schedule of $x (2k.)

Any profits made by the player will be 55% to the player and 5% to the over 9 guys

Thoughts?

Good for the shit players, bad for the good ones would be my thoughts.

Would be incredible for me but I wouldn't do it because I can't be arsed to play a $2k Sunday schedule.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:00:22 AM »

Could be a good idea Pads

Effectively you are swopping percentages with each other.Generally when you swop with some body in the live arena you know there is equal value , therefore it would only work if all the syndicate is of a " similar ability " , has the capacity to play multi  MTTs online , and the game to go deep in tournaments on a regular basis.

Id be interested if it was structured well....maybe start with less players say 5 or 6 ? with option to add on later ?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:02:00 AM by FUN4FRASER » Logged
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 03:30:53 PM »

Yeah, I'd be up for this as well - I think for anyone not staked / or playing to a lower BR / or running bad / or has to work on a Monday could be interesting and a bit fo fun, sort of 10 Sunday sweats for the cost of one schedule.  Take Frasers point about ability, based on current online form you could play for me Pads ;-) - would deffo be interested...quite like Frasers idea about less people.  If 6 could be 10% s and 50/50 when you play - obv over six weeks.

If all trustworth / known  blondes we could just agree schedule and play 6 with no trasnfers required and transparaency on this thread etc
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:33:23 PM by claypole » Logged
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 04:48:56 PM »

Could actually be in for this as I only ever manage to play about 1 in 3 sundays at best but really I want to have action every week. It strongly depends on the quality of the other players though.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 05:13:27 PM »

sure, i guess generally guys who will want to put up 2k+ will be of decent quality. think 6 or 10 is best keys?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »

I play about 1 in 50 Sundays, so if this increases it to 1 in 6/10 or whatever then im in. But need to see player list first, no disrespect to anyone etc. 6 people could work with a 50/10/10/10/10/10 split as dont mind taking -ev swaps that much if still have half self and some interest in the other weeks
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:43:26 PM »

Add railtard to this and I think you got the makings of a start right there. Gl

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 07:44:55 PM »

Sure everyone would jump in if you did Herbie

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »

Sure everyone would jump in if you did Herbie
sat here thinking of something funny to say but can't Sad

Just think its gotta the makings of a Stella line up of epic proportions.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 08:54:31 PM »

me, keys, dubai, claypole, fraser plus one more? With wcoops etc on it could be v.good.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 09:03:46 PM »

Nah not during any festivals- in for a regular sunday only
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »

I propose 6 people. $2-3k buyins- schedule of 8-10 comps?  Each person says what Sundays they are available for the next 6-12 weeks as some none might be available and some are Scoop. We then do random draw for ones they are available. Each person is responsible for paying for his week, shares are 50/10/10/10/10/10. Obviously done on trust of so super reputable people only
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 09:14:37 PM »

cool, sounds good by me. 6 works perfectly.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 09:22:23 PM »

Obv if its easier for everyone else can send 500 a week to whoever playing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: