blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:14:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit  (Read 554867 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 10:17:03 PM »

Loooooolz. Bet 2 is a WINNER. Had turned my lappy off and was heading to the kitchen for some comfort food. Nothing like an 89th min goal to get there. #neverindoubt

See what a bit of positive thinking can do!

On the train early doors tomorrow heading to Glasgow for a decent drink 2moz morn, so wont have time to sniff out a decent bet, which is probably a good thing, plan to punt the first thing I see in the morn. £88.18 rolling over.

Lets gogogogo

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 10:26:42 PM »

See when Bettsy is more positive all is good!

#keepmoralehigh

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »

Haha golden wpwp

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 07:29:19 AM »

Didn't even realise I had betfair on this phone so can spend a bit of time on the train researching before punting. Originally I thought Shamrock at 1.39 or something but they were once the only team to let me down in an acca in the past and i still feel bitter towards them.

At the moment top of my list is Helmond Sport vs Emmen @1.57, Emmen on a long run of defeats and sport binking for fun, just hope tonight isn't the night were either one of their runs end. Was tempted by the overs in this fixture to. But we will see.

Outright results in footy isn't usually the best for punting as the prices rarely reflect the 3 outcomes, but in truth aside from pizza and films, footy is pretty much the only thing I know. Might move over to DNB bets if we win tonight with the first being Chelsea vs Villa, I can't remember the exact price but I remember thinking it looked decent enough.

#ifyoubuildittheywillcome

Won't be any screenshots til I get back, probably tomorrow night. Hopefully we get a decent run on this going then some other degens can get involved with spinning to buy shit. Thinking about adding aquarium and life size portrait to the list.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 08:43:49 AM »

Didn't even realise I had betfair on this phone so can spend a bit of time on the train researching before punting. Originally I thought Shamrock at 1.39 or something but they were once the only team to let me down in an acca in the past and i still feel bitter towards them.

At the moment top of my list is Helmond Sport vs Emmen @1.57, Emmen on a long run of defeats and sport binking for fun, just hope tonight isn't the night were either one of their runs end. Was tempted by the overs in this fixture to. But we will see.

Outright results in footy isn't usually the best for punting as the prices rarely reflect the 3 outcomes, but in truth aside from pizza and films, footy is pretty much the only thing I know. Might move over to DNB bets if we win tonight with the first being Chelsea vs Villa, I can't remember the exact price but I remember thinking it looked decent enough.

#ifyoubuildittheywillcome

Won't be any screenshots til I get back, probably tomorrow night. Hopefully we get a decent run on this going then some other degens can get involved with spinning to buy shit. Thinking about adding aquarium and life size portrait to the list.

Love it.

#everyhomeshouldhaveone

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 09:45:02 AM »

£88.18 on Helmond Sport @ 1.59, GL us.

bigtadger

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »

£88.18 on Helmond Sport @ 1.59, GL us.
[/quote lol loving the wig for herbie !  ( lol yeah jas devilfish does spring to mind )  good luck with the 3rd bink , great thread by the way, be great to follow !!!
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 02:35:40 PM »

Might jump on board, need a Ukipt buyin and a ps Vita for starters  Cheesy

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 12:10:54 AM »

Not been able to check the results yet. Eso told me I binked but that kid levels me non stop. Will check in a few hrs.

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 12:46:06 AM »

Not been able to check the results yet. Eso told me I binked but that kid levels me non stop. Will check in a few hrs.

Yeah, they won one nil! Never in doubt.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 03:39:59 AM »

Fucking dying. Will work out how much we've got to punt 2moz, if indeed we did win. GL all. Much love.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »

Over the half way point for the camera. Day 4 is bet 4,phone won't let me bet in pence so we have 139 quid on Chelsea win DNB @1.34.
Not the best odds and I think they might have been higher earlier in the week, but I still think its a reasonable bet. I think the last bet was 1.59 so I can afford to drop the price a little here and there. GL us.

Get involved, Get paid, Get buying!

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »

Bet 4 is a winner! Wiiiiiiiiii.

Mixed emotions on that one. On one hand I could of almost doubled the roll as Chelsea were close to evens at one point, I did DNB as I was worried about recent and upcoming european games, team changes and what their approach to the league would be like. 2-0 up, then 2-2 on 80mins I was hating life and was happy with a push. But we got there and ended up binking with a 4-2 win.

Not sure of the exact figures, looking at about 190 for the next bet. Almost increasing roll by 500% wish I could do that every week..

Looking forward to sniffing out our next bet tomorrow.

Tks to Guy for giving me multiple heart attacks with the live updates as my phone is shit and I am too nitty to pay for the wifi on the train.

#saycheese #cliiiick

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »

Im just gonna spite back ur next bet. gg roll

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »

Hahahaha incred. U sir are the scum of the earth. So sick.

I told someone earlier you was on Sirious Prospect so avoid it at all costs! Love the Girgles

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: