Ffs. Just spent an hour doing the rules and the battery just died on the laptop.
1. Today i shall be setting 12 questions. you are required to answer them all as i have gone to the bother of thinking up 12 the least you can do is answer all 12.
2. PM me your answers by Noon on Tuesday 3rd April.
3.Your score for each question is the number of people who give the same correct answer. The answer most commonly given is called the sheep, with the corresponding sheep score. If you score an ACE (an ace being a correct answer which no-one else submits) in any round, you will receive 1 point for that round.
4.You are not allowed to do research such as Google searches to come up with answers, and you are not allowed to ask others for help with your answers. Remember, you are only cheating yourself (and your illustrious peers).
5.The lowest aggregate score after 12 round will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie the person with the most aces will be declared the winner.
6.If you give an incorrect answer, you will receive the sheep score + 5 points
7.Objections will be considered and debated by all players who actually give a toss as is in keeping with the rules. All arguements both for and against the answer will be considered by myself and the panel but our decision will be final and respected.
8.HOWEVER to make my life easier at 8pm on Tuesday 3rd of April i will reveal all the possible answers given (but not by whom) and then will open the floor up for people to discuss the answers for a period of 72 hours. That will take us to 8pm friday 6th giving me plenty of time to sort out all the answers and results for the TRUE reveal on TUESDAY 10th of APRIL at 8pm.
I anticipate that due to the excellent prize on offer many people will be pushing the boundaries as far as possible to hit those aces and really do hope we have a few heated debates during the 72 hours of objections.
9. Playing your Joker cards. If like me you sometimes see peoples answers and think "you anal git" then help is now at hand. Each player having seen the answers and the 72 hour debate then will pm me one answer from each of the 12 questions as their "anal git" answers By 8pm Saturday 7th(24 hours later). Each answer that is voted the most popular "anal git" will be treated as a wrong answer and be given the sheep answer +5 points.
I am hoping that the anal git part of the quiz adds a new dynamic to the game and appreciate that you are having to send 2 pms but you dont have to wait for the 72 hour debate and can just send them when you want as long as its before 8 pm Saturday 7th.
so timetable re-cap
now tillTuesday 3rd at noon............................... PM'd me your 12 answers
Tuesday 3rd 8pm till Friday 6th 8pm.................... Debate objections
Tuesday 3rd 8pm till Saturday 7th 8pm................ Send 12 anal gits, 1 from each question
Cool. Think that just about covers it. Now to think up 12 Questions
1. Name a countries flag that does not contain Red or Blue
2. Name a chocolate bar made by Nestle.
3. Name an animal from the Chinese calendar
4. Name a brand of cigarettes commonly found on sale in Tesco
5. Name a former world snooker champion
6. Name a deadly sin
7. Name a country that has won the football world cup
8. Name a make of car beginning with any of the letters F,M,L
9. Name a Waddingtons board game.
10. Name a mode of public transport.
11. Name a member of DTD staff who is not a regular dealer
12. Name a heavy weight boxing champ in the last 30 years
You would never believe this has just took me the best part of 5 hours to do
Girgy ( that's just about stopped any chance Milligan had of winning )
Trip5 (think she has a bust wrist?)