blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:16:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day2
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day2  (Read 102232 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 15, 2012, 09:03:09 AM »

Best of luck to Herbie-Werbie today and to my old mate from Vegas Jonathan McCann.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 15, 2012, 09:03:54 AM »

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. Least we are getting a sweat out of this. Finished in 13th drawn table 13 now is 13 lucky for some or unlucky for some.

Great work from tighty once again and special shout outs for Maria, Alex, Jonathon et al for helping him. iPad would be nice but I know he also needs a new camera. The lens bust on his ( and no it was not whilst taking one of me ).
13 is not to bad for me all my 3 kids were born on the 13th 2 of them Friday 13th lol

Good luck today
brookie

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 15, 2012, 09:32:36 AM »

gl to all that are left
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 15, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »

Fone stolen tonight out in Nottingham.  Probably more like it fell out my pocket in the taxi but my "find your Iphone" app says Im offline suggestung taxi driver has found it and turned it off.  Offering £200 or possible negotiation for no questions asked return for anyone that knows the taxi drivers around here.  I can do without replacing my fone at this time in my life.  Between insurance and Icloud there is actually nothing that cant be replaced cheaper howver itll save me ballache if its returned this weekend.  Cheers
Shit that sucks mate. It is more probable that the next fare found it as no taxi driver searches the back of the cab every time a punter gets out.

Yea herbs is right its hard to get back if it's lost in back seat!

There is still some good folk out there so hope u get it back bud.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: