blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:41:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cmon England!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cmon England!!!!  (Read 43977 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »

Yessssssssssssssss

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »

Get innnnnn! Awesome freekick
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 05:32:06 PM »

Geeeeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiin Lescott you ugly son of a gun.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »

Balls

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 05:41:25 PM »

gerard parker far to slow to close down there
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »

ox has to come of at half time for me

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 05:49:42 PM »

Get innnnnn! Awesome freekick

reminded me of becks

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 05:51:34 PM »

Andy townsend is a terrible commentator/colour man - just drivel - id sooner have saint and greavsie !

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »

Andy townsend is a terrible commentator/colour man - just drivel - id sooner have saint and greavsie !

agreed
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »

Ox is a huge liability, he gives the ball away far too often and isn't good defensively.. He's on a yellow free stupid free kick putting us in potential trouble and could easily go.

Evrabis terrible yet we play the least attackIng right winer in the competition?Huh?

Walcott on and Milner to the left. Gerrard started well but becke wasteful.. Parker isn't bent clOse to being fit. Back four look great. Welbeck doing good and is a threat.. Young needs to get into game but that's partly down to Gerrard and Parker.

France look ok but not a huge threat. Hopefully hart doesn't get beat from 20 yards again he's probably saved 10,000 of them in training before.

Cabaye is terrible and we should look to exploit him he's an absolute shoe in for a yellow card

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 05:57:31 PM »

Ox is a huge liability, he gives the ball away far too often and isn't good defensively.. He's on a yellow free stupid free kick putting us in potential trouble and could easily go.

Evrabis terrible yet we play the least attackIng right winer in the competition?Huh?

Walcott on and Milner to the left. Gerrard started well but becke wasteful.. Parker isn't bent clOse to being fit. Back four look great. Welbeck doing good and is a threat.. Young needs to get into game but that's partly down to Gerrard and Parker.

France look ok but not a huge threat. Hopefully hart doesn't get beat from 20 yards again he's probably saved 10,000 of them in training before.

Cabaye is terrible and we should look to exploit him he's an absolute shoe in for a yellow card

Could have been off with a harsh ref. First one was a blatant trip, second one should have been a booking if the first wasnt
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »

Get The Geordie on up front ........quickly please     Smiley
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 05:58:36 PM »

Started well enoguh but once they went a goal up they played as though they couldn't quite believe it and were way too deep.  I would be inclined to keep Ox-Chamberlain on though.  Passing in final third is dreadful though and that doesn't help a player with his pace.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 05:58:46 PM »

agree with most of that tbh

nasri been best player on the pitch by a mile so far imo

watched goal again parker and gerard both followed ribery fro some reason , they already looked tired cant see them both lasting the game in there

if anything id get downing and walcott on move milner into the middle and take parker off
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 05:59:25 PM »

i hope for newcastles sake they have already tied up a deal for the right back as the fee will be double by the end of this tournament

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: