blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:43:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273127 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101506 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »

She's on twitter Keith  Smiley

MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »

....what didn't she say  Cheesy

lots of swear words, thief, hookers, I know the truth,.....come to mind.

Not exactly covered herself in glory has she!  "we got millions and we're enjoying spending it" lol.  Got zero class though love.
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 10:22:13 PM »

Yeah it was pretty terrible stuff. Would not have been suprised if Sam told her to remove it as it was embarrassing stuff
You'd hope so, he's a decent lad surprised if the original tweets come from him
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:37 PM »

....what didn't she say  Cheesy

lots of swear words, thief, hookers, I know the truth,.....come to mind.

Not exactly covered herself in glory has she!  "we got millions and we're enjoying spending it" lol.  Got zero class though love.

she would have got this from me  ;

Pretty sure if I had Sams looks I would not be tied down

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »

its a real shame when this stuff comes out in public because it does no-one any favors AT ALL, the gambling world looks shady, nasty stuff gets written and whoever is the "victim" is much less likely to be re-paid.

Pretty sorry situation really.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2012, 10:37:54 PM »

Looks like I picked the wrong day to go racing.

I always miss all the good stuff!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2012, 11:01:52 PM »

I've never known anyone who actually has millions make a song and dance over 25k.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2012, 11:04:05 PM »

Horrible situation being dealt with poorly by both parties... Andrew before hand and Sam + gf now.

I know £25k is a lot of money to most people, I understand its 'not supposed' to be a lot of money to these guys, however bringing it into the public eye is both good and bad for the game, people and community.

After all the Gira, Lindgren, Matusow and Feldman problems are a massive reminder of a decent % of the people attracted to gambling and games that are 'related' to gambling.

We have to be careful as a community.

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2012, 11:16:08 PM »

I think this reflects badly on both of them... For Sam, it's bad because it shows he's a bad judge of character and Natasha isn't doing him any favors, Andrew for the obvious reasons...

I'm sure this could have been settled in a more dignified way, without getting the rest of the community involved.... I guess that's just the state of the game at the moment, less for integrity and more for profit...

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2012, 11:23:52 PM »

It has clearly been handled badly by both sides.  I wouldn't go as far as to say it is bad that it has come out though.  I don't think it does any good to keep these sort of things quiet.  I just assume that the people who have conned me in the past have done others. 

I am not really sure why there is an instinct to protect people who shaft you, and I say that having said absolutely nothing myself in similar situations (not for 25k just in case it wasn't clear).

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »

It has clearly been handled badly by both sides.  I wouldn't go as far as to say it is bad that it has come out though.  I don't think it does any good to keep these sort of things quiet.  I just assume that the people who have conned me in the past have done others. 

I am not really sure why there is an instinct to protect people who shaft you, and I say that having said absolutely nothing myself in similar situations (not for 25k just in case it wasn't clear).

It's not bad it came out, but the way it did is pretty undignified... Maybe Sam should have shown some tact and asked Natasha to do the same.. Talking about 25k not being much, when huge numbers of people in the UK are out of work, is just bad practice..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2012, 11:46:09 PM »

25k is a huge amount of money no matter what you're worth! But no one has 'stole' 25k off of anyone! And very surprised how some people have conducted themselves over the whole situation
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2012, 11:49:50 PM »

Assuming what Sam told me is true, which I have no reason to believe it ain't given it was couple weeks before story came out, then Feldman did steal the money from him. Borrowed it, and then refused to pay it back and turned phone off. Seems like theft to me

It had nothing to do with some staking deal between the 2. Feldman asked to borrow money and Sam lent him it
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2012, 11:58:32 PM »

Assuming what Sam told me is true, which I have no reason to believe it ain't given it was couple weeks before story came out, then Feldman did steal the money from him. Borrowed it, and then refused to pay it back and turned phone off. Seems like theft to me

It had nothing to do with some staking deal between the 2. Feldman asked to borrow money and Sam lent him it
Dubai not doubting you, however very different than the story I was told from the other side, there is always two sides to every story and no doubt as normal the truth usually comes out! I have no allegiance to either however I also don't like people making judgement or jumping on the bandwagon until it does! I guess it should be sorted in private and nothing to do with any of us but I'm pretty confident it's not as straight forward as a man stealing money off another man!
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2012, 12:03:46 AM »

Yeah Sam just said Feldman needed euros asked him for some- he then uses them to stick Luke in some PLO game who dusts off half or so, Luke then returns to dust off the other half without feldmans permission later on. Which then equates to him being annoyed and not wanting to pay Sam who is an innocent bystander and nothing to do with anything other than lending Feldman the money. Obviously what he does with the money after is of no relevance to Sam. But then he refused to pay back, sent some very odd text messages and ultimately ignored Sams calls. That's what I got told anyway- and as I said I have no reason to think Sam was lying as we was just having normal convo at dinner
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: