blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:15:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  ITM in the $100 Sunday Million
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ITM in the $100 Sunday Million  (Read 4671 times)
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »

Would you consider folding if a King, Ace or Diamond show on the turn.

Think if a diamond comes I check call one and re evaulate as I have the  surely the line up to the river is pretty standard, being bet/bet?
How do we know has caught up? Surely there arent many K in his range other than KJ? he may fold  etc on the turn being this shallow, or jam them with added equity? Also you say just jam the turn, thats a massive over-bet which may fold a lot of hands i crush, and normally im only getting called by hands with huge equity over me or very good equity. So far I think pleno is right in it being a check call, although very open to different lines with good reasoning.
the rage

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 02:25:32 PM »

My main point was that, in my opinion, your bet sizing way well have allowed villian to get there, or at least given him easy decisions along the way and so giving him less chance to make mistakes.
LeeMcshane

The only difference between praying in a Church an

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 02:33:57 PM »

Personally i would be making my flop bet larger more of a 3/4 pot size bet due to draws, and looking at a check/jam on the turn vs a random. player.
 If the guy then checks behind and the river is a brick i value bet (if i know he will call light) and i would check if i knew he would bet his  missed draws on the river.

If the river brings a diamond or a over card i think  i have to check call depending on the size of his river bet.

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 02:45:48 PM »

My main point was that, in my opinion, your bet sizing way well have allowed villian to get there, or at least given him easy decisions along the way and so giving him less chance to make mistakes.

Small on the flop allows him to raise nearly anything all in with equity through stack sizes.. I like the flop sizing as he can shove lots of combos (also allows me to bluff smaller) possibly the turn sizing could be bigger, but it does allow a 'natural' shove on the river on alot of cards
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »

Personally i would be making my flop bet larger more of a 3/4 pot size bet due to draws, and looking at a check/jam on the turn vs a random. player.
 If the guy then checks behind and the river is a brick i value bet (if i know he will call light) and i would check if i knew he would bet his  missed draws on the river.

If the river brings a diamond or a over card i think  i have to check call depending on the size of his river bet.

Most river bets are surely going to be all in from him? I would be very confused if it was anything else as we both have under potsized bets left on the river? what bet wouldnt you call on the river and why? Say he bets 30k or is all in?
LeeMcshane

The only difference between praying in a Church an

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »

If you give me a bit of time ii will explain a few different options as i cant explain it all on my phone atm. I will go over a couple of dfferent ways i would of played it and reasons.

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »

If you give me a bit of time ii will explain a few different options as i cant explain it all on my phone atm. I will go over a couple of dfferent ways i would of played it and reasons.

Awesome, Cheers
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

Looks good and jam now

KT/KJ are the only hands that take this line that we lose to now I think, whereas he has a ton of Jx/Tx since I think most draws just raise/get it on the flop.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »

Rationale behind check/jam on turn? Seems like we only get called by better?
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »

Rationale behind check/jam on turn? Seems like we only get called by better?

So shallow though can people lay down Jx, or pairs and flush draws?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 11:47:11 PM »

If  we c/jam turn then it looks like a draw so anything he bet for value will usually call.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 04:18:19 AM »

If  we c/jam turn then it looks like a draw

this, ch/jam's on these textures get snapped off pretty darn light

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »

If  we c/jam turn then it looks like a draw

this, ch/jam's on these textures get snapped off pretty darn light

And this
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: