blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:01:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £500,000 GTD Deepstack: Day 1c
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £500,000 GTD Deepstack: Day 1c  (Read 84059 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »

Now playing:

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:37 PM »

ben young , ross clvs updates please.thanks.as for the uniforms i go there to play poker.makes no odds to me what they wear.if theyre happy to wear them and have a 30% pay rise i dont see what all the fuss is about.i like a good moan but dusk til dawn continue to offer great value mtts with great structures yet theres always something to moan about.next youll be complaining the chairs have too many legs and the cards dont have enough tens in the pack.give them a break.500 bb with great levels and an amazing prizepool full of fishy players ( im one of them ) .what more do you want.
dumourAce

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2012, 10:57:55 PM »

Any news on Rug Aujla? We are anticipating what he will end up with. Conroy has 2/1 he won't make day two. Rug is already I'n the money if he makes it. And some pics please!
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2012, 10:58:19 PM »

ben young , ross clvs updates please.thanks.as for the uniforms i go there to play poker.makes no odds to me what they wear.if theyre happy to wear them and have a 30% pay rise i dont see what all the fuss is about.i like a good moan but dusk til dawn continue to offer great value mtts with great structures yet theres always something to moan about.next youll be complaining the chairs have too many legs and the cards dont have enough tens in the pack.give them a break.500 bb with great levels and an amazing prizepool full of fishy players ( im one of them ) .what more do you want.

Ross Clevs on 190k at the break, will try and hunt Ben Young down

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »

Any news on Rug Aujla? We are anticipating what he will end up with. Conroy has 2/1 he won't make day two. Rug is already I'n the money if he makes it. And some pics please!

sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2012, 11:00:44 PM »

thanks again for the speedy and excellent updates. any idea what they are playing down to tomorrow? 4 tables?
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2012, 11:02:27 PM »

Tightend has shown me this. Goodness me, I don't know where some of you get your information from, so many rumours go around about DTD, which is really surprising because we are so open as an organisation.

Lets clear the Valet uniforms up;

1. These are exactly the same uniforms as we used for the CPP model shoot 6 months ago, with the intention of using the same uniforms for the Valets in the run up to the CPP, whether we keep them after that, who knows. Hospitality staff within DTD has known about these new uniforms for 6 months, we just didn't get round to ordering them till a few weeks ago, was meant to be much sooner.

2. Zero Valets have left due to the new uniform. Fact.

3. All Valets that are in the uniform were recruited to wear this uniform and have been shown it and tried it on before accepting the job (since it's been planned for 6 months), anyone with over 6 months service has been given the choice to wear it, noone has been forced, goodness me.

4. We have also increased the pay for Valets by 30% for promoting the brand with the uniform.

5. The uniform is exactly the same as Hooters but black, its way less revealing that 99% of the uniforms in Vegas, but if you don't like Hooters uniforms, I guess you wont like these

6. Feedback so far on Valets uniforms to me personally is 80% 20% in favour, I have asked 100+ customers over last few days, although I admit, some of the 20% feel very strongly against them, that's life, cant keep everyone happy all of the time

I am really sorry for not putting out a Official Statement on this subject earlier, wrists slapped Smiley

Roberto

P.S. 910 Sad Sad Sad

Click to see full-size image.

Got to love herbie ...... Looks a bit like Rob!!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:27 PM »

Pics and chips for Blair Hampton & Iilja Stovjavsjevic please

LB44

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:47 PM »

KK gets folded pre alert....

Utg min raises
Craig storer 3 bets to 7k out of 160,000
Bb 4 bets to 17500 from 140,000
Utg folds
Storer folds kings face up zomg... Rang me and sounded happy about it, I think I definatly peel the flop hope to hit a king/call flop and re-evaluate turn.

Understand his reasons for folding though. 160k is massive at this stage and the bb is a super nit but aagghhh fold kings pre Sad
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »

Utg min raises
Utg folds
Storer folds kings face up zomg... Rang me and sounded happy about it, I think I definatly peel the flop hope to hit a king/call flop and re-evaluate turn.

Understand his reasons for folding though. 160k is massive at this stage and the bb is a super nit but aagghhh fold kings pre Sad
I am in the I can't fold kk pre flop club!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2012, 11:11:51 PM »

Hampton - 35k
Can't find Iilja in the system, apparently hasn't played today

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:14:24 PM by JGill_DTD » Logged

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2012, 11:12:33 PM »

Utg min raises
Utg folds

bb tells Storer after the break that he did infact have Aces

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2012, 11:15:10 PM »

Utg min raises
Utg folds

I am in the I can't fold kk pre flop club!

Yep.

Did it once. Even asked the guy "Will you show if I fold?" just so that, when he said yes, I'd know I was behind. Folded my kings face up to the expectant crowd. All eyes then turned to the villain, who turned over his Ace...Jack.

Then again, I'm pretty rubbish.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smokingjacks

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2012, 11:19:14 PM »

Why can't I find players like storer no!!!!! I find the player that calls with fxxxxxg    lol
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2012, 11:19:20 PM »

Hampton - 35k
Can't find Iilja in the system, apparently hasn't played today

Thanks JG. He started on 37/1?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: