blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:15:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Another Tournament Staking Package - Sold out for Now
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Tournament Staking Package - Sold out for Now  (Read 12360 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »

Oh and the German was drunk but after sweetman and I relieved him of chips he turned from mr bluffy bluffy to an abs rock
Yeah he didnt seem great but went deeper than all of us I think  Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2012, 10:02:23 PM »

17k second break which is a recovery having absolutely butchered a hand to leave me 10bbs at 250/500 but now just under 30bbs at 3/600/75

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »

Late regged at 1/200 our 2nd bullet after the first didnt go well last night.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »

44500 second break  going back 3/600/75   avg 39000

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2012, 10:28:43 PM »

44500 second break  going back 3/600/75   avg 39000

gl son.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »

Sorry for the delayed final TR from the thread but back from the weekend and busy at work till now but as you know we didnt make day 2 on either bullet with Friday me leaving work and late regging due to traffic 20mins into level 1.
Hands of note from Friday were at 1/200 and us starting the hand wth 29k and 3 limpers with us raising to 850 with   and being 3b by a competant agro young guy to 2150 from the sb which we flat and see the flop of   two hearts which the sb leads for 2900 again I flat to see if we could turn some equity but had to give up on the   turn with him betting out a hefty 7200 which seemed to big but fold was the only option and were down to 24k

Small upward movement when after a limp in the co we ck the option with  Two Clubs and flop  Two Diamonds which cks around  turns  ck ck co 200 sb and we call to see the  Two Diamonds which I donk 650 and the co calls upto 25500, at 150/300 a young chinese girl opens to 750 in mp and we 3b the co to 1950 with   and flop   which she cks to us and we cb 2150 which is flatted but we take it down on the   which she cks and we barrel 3200 and she folds leaving us 28k at first break.

Lose ground when 3b'ing Dean Czyz from the btn after he made it 700 from the co we made it 1650 with   which gets flatted by the sbwith the agro kid 4b'ing to 3800 from the bb which we flat after seeing the sb with calling chips ready and we see the flop of   which is ck'd around and after the sb cks the   the 4'bor leads for 3200 and again with calling chips to hand I call with the double gutter (most likely a leak?) but we missed on the A river and fold to the SB shove.

Butchered a hand when raising the chinese girls limp with   from the co and really should have folded turn or river when she donked flop and continued her lead on turn and river with me playing it too passively but really should fold river as I beat literally nowt on the AK2K7 board but instead stationed it off with AJ winning to leave me 12 bigs which we dbled KJs aipf from utg beating A10 from SB and move forward again after a raise and a flat to 1200 @ 250/500/50 we jam the sb with   and get it through and get back to 17500 at 2nd break with blinds going 3/600/75.

Our exit hand on Friday was annoying when I open to 1500 from the co with   and the btn who is new to table calls from 50k otb and the flop was   which we lead 2200 into and he flatted and I had decided in my head to lead the turn on a non heart to set up a river shove effectively turning our hand into a bluff which I did on the  three clubs Two Diamonds turn and river but he had flatted with   and that was it for us and the reload option was taken.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:32:52 PM by Eso Kral » Logged

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »

Saturday we reloaded and I made a bad call with JJ vs an old guy on 791023 rbow board with him calling the flop we ck turn and he donks river big with 68o and then had no hands of note until 250/500/50 with Roanldo who had joined and been v active since sitting down opening to 1200 which Bash was AI for 2400 and having not played a hand for an hour 3b trying to get HU with Bash to 5600 with  three clubs from the SB but he flatted and then folded to a small cbet on  and we held vs Bash 66 to get over SS for first time and 33500.

A few hands later after Ronaldo limped UTG I open to 1400 with  and a decent agro kid in a hoodie 3b the btn to 3400 but I had seen him pull this numerous times during the day pre antes and I had not had chance or a spot to play back at him so thought he would give me credit and clicked it to 7900 and after a dwell he folded and I showed (probs a mistake in hindsight) but the very next hand I get QQ as you do and open to 1400 getting 2 callers from btn and bb and we flop 389rb leading for 1900 with the btn calling but he folded the turn to a 2500 bet and then we get AKo utg and open to 1200 with the BB calling only and we win again to get to 45k at second break.

After a table breaks a familiar young guy comes to the table and a few hands later opens to 1400 at 3/6/50 with us 3'bing the co with  and he clicks it back to 7500 and eff stacks of 42k and all options were available, I decided to flat IP? ? ?  flop was 234 rb which he leads 7500 and again we flat and on the turn he led for 9200 but looked really uncomfortable and folded very quickly after I dwell jammed and we had 67k and blinds going 4/800/100.

My exit hand I am really not sure about but have spoken to Dubai about it and he said it cant be that bad and even though I beat myself up about it on the way home having exited on a bluff for the second time in 2 days when I opened to 1700 from the co with  and the decent agro kid from the 107cc hand who we had now built up some dynamic although small sample obv 3b's from the sb to 4200 and due to our other hands vs villain had decided I was happy to 4/6 bet vs him so clicked it to 9700 hoping he would 5bet as we were deep enough to get a jam through but he flatted and we saw a flop of  Two Clubs Two Diamonds and he donked 8700 which obv against certain villains should be a clear fold and whilst I would have won the pot with a flop raise still feel flatting one is best (feel free to critique this and other hands) and on the  turn he led again for 10200 leaving 35k back and snapped off my jam with me thinking we had some equity but he had turned a house and we were drawing dead  Sad

Sorry for the spew on saturday as there were definately easier spots to be had but it felt right in the moment and also gutted that this package didnt go as well as the last one but thank you to all stakers for the backing again.

I may put another one up early 2013 as it will be hard to play much poker from March for a few months with the second child being due so will have to choose carefully  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: