blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:46:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 141 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat  (Read 249907 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2012, 01:37:28 PM »

lol, your players enjoy a drink and a drive. Thought that Tomlin was carrying a little weight from when i saw him play against us on the weekend, the fact he is a boozer does not surprise me.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2012, 02:02:50 PM »

Tomlin is as slim as he's been for ages. Apparently lost 3% of his body weight when he was dropped, which is about 2stone.

Spends half his life in KFC apparently. So much talent, way too many zingers.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2012, 09:20:17 PM »

Chompy has grant McCann played his way back into the side? Didn't fergie stick him on the transfer List in the summer?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2012, 10:57:45 PM »

Yuh, McCann was transfer listed in the summer but is back in favour at the moment. Don't see it lasting beyond this season, though, as he's not the right age for Daragh and Darren. They like them to be young and troublesome, not old and troublesome.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2012, 06:48:20 PM »

My bets are on for the weekend.

Palace win and Boro/draw are both on as a big double and big singles.

Then Huddersfield/draw and Blackpool win are added to make 4 small trebles and a decent sized quadruple.

£1450 wagered with £4146 profit if all bets win.

If Palace win and others fail I am £236 down. If Boro win/draw and other bets lose I am £888 down. If Palace win and Boro win/draw I have £1059 profit. The trebles add to this as well if any of those come in.

To be frank, I got carried away here and lost track of how much I was putting on. Whatever happens, I am capping future sports betting to a reasonable number.

Anyone else got any Championship bets on?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2012, 07:14:55 PM »

My bets are on for the weekend.

Palace win and Boro/draw are both on as a big double and big singles.

Then Huddersfield/draw and Blackpool win are added to make 4 small trebles and a decent sized quadruple.

£1450 wagered with £4146 profit if all bets win.

If Palace win and others fail I am £236 down. If Boro win/draw and other bets lose I am £888 down. If Palace win and Boro win/draw I have £1059 profit. The trebles add to this as well if any of those come in.

To be frank, I got carried away here and lost track of how much I was putting on. Whatever happens, I am capping future sports betting to a reasonable number.

Anyone else got any Championship bets on?

Ant, you are officially nuts!

I don't like my aways at all, but I like Blackpool this weekend away to Bristol City. Also tempted on Stevenage +1 away to Sheffield United at 10/11.

Nothing of much note this weekend.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »

Ant - I am only going to say this once because I hate people telling others how to live their life but be very careful with your football betting.  You have placed four bets, two including the top two in the league and another including a top six side.  You are way overrating recent form and unless you have a very large bankroll you are seriously overstaking too.  Generally speaking an average bet should probably only be about 2% of your bankroll and a maximum bet never more than about 5% and you should probably only be betting in proper size after you have a decent sample of your bets.  I know this is a bit patronising but I would be fairly surprised if you are a long term winner betting football given the bets you have posted so far.  That isn't to say you couldnt become one just that you might need to do a bit more work first.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:02 PM »

Ant - I am only going to say this once because I hate people telling others how to live their life but be very careful with your football betting.  You have placed four bets, two including the top two in the league and another including a top six side.  You are way overrating recent form and unless you have a very large bankroll you are seriously overstaking too.  Generally speaking an average bet should probably only be about 2% of your bankroll and a maximum bet never more than about 5% and you should probably only be betting in proper size after you have a decent sample of your bets.  I know this is a bit patronising but I would be fairly surprised if you are a long term winner betting football given the bets you have posted so far.  That isn't to say you couldnt become one just that you might need to do a bit more work first.

I won £2500 last weekend from betting and that is why I think I could get away with this. Should have left it.

You are right though and I am going to calm the fuck down after Saturday.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2012, 12:23:06 AM »

These bets, are they Huddersfield to draw, or Huddersfield/Draw half-time/full-time?

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2012, 12:39:59 AM »

sorry should have made it clearer, the /draw matches are for that team to get the win or the draw. Basically not to lose.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »

How do people think their teams are going to get on this weekend?
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »

We will lose 1-0 as w bridge is out!

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »

Well that would do nicely for me for the bet. You guys have been stuttering recently but surely you can never underestimate the Mack-attack?
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »

I fancy us today against the wendies.

Not a great price though.  I expect a big crowd, say 26000.  They sold 4500 away tickets and our lot are coming out for this one as quite a few will stay out and go to the Trent FM arena for the boxing later.

Big day in Notts today.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »

Well that would do nicely for me for the bet. You guys have been stuttering recently but surely you can never underestimate the Mack-attack?

He is absolutely horrific

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 141 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: