blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:49:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 488098 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: December 30, 2014, 10:45:21 PM »

Bottle wins the day...

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 30, 2014, 10:48:33 PM »

What time is the Bunting game tonight, please?

Am suffering temporary loss of control of the remote control, and need to plan its repossession.

Currently watching some "Love Actually" film bollox.

I presume Ralph must be visiting?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 30, 2014, 10:52:33 PM »

What time is the Bunting game tonight, please?

Am suffering temporary loss of control of the remote control, and need to plan its repossession.

Currently watching some "Love Actually" film bollox.

I presume Ralph must be visiting?

Hugh Grant as Prime Minister. Farcical. Way too posh.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 30, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »

Is it just me that thinks Bunting & Smith both look like real life caricature's?
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 30, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »

Is it just me that thinks Bunting & Smith both look like real life caricature's?

Def from Family Guy.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 31, 2014, 12:01:00 AM »

That was different gear from Bullet. They both must have averaged close to 110 in the last 3 sets.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 31, 2014, 12:10:11 AM »

That was different gear from Bullet. They both must have averaged close to 110 in the last 3 sets.

Looked a lot more lively than he had done previously, that's for sure.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 31, 2014, 12:31:34 AM »

Definitely a lock for a PL place now, probably was before tonight but that confirms it.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 31, 2014, 12:39:45 AM »

Definitely a lock for a PL plasce now, probably was before tonight but that confirms it.

I like the way bunting has come across to the PDC and performed quite well, should be there abouts for quite a while and if he can sort out some consistency from set to set he could end up one of the best players on the circuit ie Taylor (retired) MVG, Bunting, Lewis, Ando thoughts?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 31, 2014, 12:50:15 AM »

Definitely a lock for a PL plasce now, probably was before tonight but that confirms it.

I like the way bunting has come across to the PDC and performed quite well, should be there abouts for quite a while and if he can sort out some consistency from set to set he could end up one of the best players on the circuit ie Taylor (retired) MVG, Bunting, Lewis, Ando thoughts?

Without a doubt. No one other than Barney has come across and made an impact like he has in his first year and the depth in quality now is significantly greater than it was back in Barney's day. He has bucketloads of ability and is a bit like MVG in that you know he will miss doubles but you also know he has that but of class to take out big finishes when it really matters. If he can reproduce tonight's performance three more times that might just be good enough.

Smith must be knocking on the door of a PL spot but will probably have to wait another year.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 31, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »

Without a doubt. No one other than Barney has come across and made an impact like he has in his first year and the depth in quality now is significantly greater than it was back in Barney's day. He has bucketloads of ability and is a bit like MVG in that you know he will miss doubles but you also know he has that but of class to take out big finishes when it really matters. If he can reproduce tonight's performance three more times that might just be good enough.

Smith must be knocking on the door of a PL spot but will probably have to wait another year.

Out of interest, how much is a place in the PL worth to a player on average?

I don't understand why during the most important tournament of the year a lot of the debate is who will qualify for what is basically a glorified exhibition event.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1841 on: December 31, 2014, 03:56:33 PM »

I don't understand why during the most important tournament of the year a lot of the debate is who will qualify for what is basically a glorified exhibition event.

Believe its 25k for last upto £450k for winner. (4th got you circa 50k last season)

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 31, 2014, 04:03:14 PM »

Believe its 25k for last upto £450k for winner. (4th got you circa 50k last season)

According to wiki. Think appearance money and sponsorship of being in so many tv program's are a huge +ve for players

Stage   Prize Money
Winner   £150,000
Runner Up   £75,000
Semi-finalists   £60,000
5th Place   £50,000
6th Place   £45,000
7th Place   £35,000
8th Place   £30,000
9th Place   £25,000
10th Place   £20,000
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 31, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »

Actually up to 700k this year

http://www.pdc.tv/premier-league-darts/article/139kzn5t0aqjg1f0li45oher3x/title/betway-seal-new-three-year-deal
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:05:35 PM by OverTheBorder » Logged
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 31, 2014, 04:17:40 PM »

Was told the players get 5k appearance money per leg which, I would imagine, is huge for those outside of the top 4/5

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: