blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:58:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Genting Main Event - Ant040689
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Genting Main Event - Ant040689  (Read 7317 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2012, 03:18:30 AM »

Looks like you and seat 6 are on the same diet Wink

Ha, I ate an untold amount of food today, I nearly did a food diary. Mcds, Chinese, BK and a dessert from KFC all within the breaks/end of play today. I need help.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2012, 10:11:05 AM »

Looks like you and seat 6 are on the same diet Wink

Ha, I ate an untold amount of food today, I nearly did a food diary. Mcds, Chinese, BK and a dessert from KFC all within the breaks/end of play today. I need help.

My new hero!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 01:45:23 PM »

My timing improves...

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »

My timing improves...

It may be that you are going to experience a 3 day wait to see me bubble, now that would be pain, lol. I hope for a better outcome though.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »

http://www.gentingpokerseries.com/live/live-coverage/#live-stream

For Saturday I might be on this, but you can type a message to the commentators asking for a chip stack update, because my phone batt is unreliable and might not be able to help out. Won't be back on here until I am playing so best of luck to the backers!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 08:04:20 AM »

http://www.gentingpokerseries.com/live/live-coverage/#live-stream

For Saturday I might be on this, but you can type a message to the commentators asking for a chip stack update, because my phone batt is unreliable and might not be able to help out. Won't be back on here until I am playing so best of luck to the backers!

Somehow managed a win last night so with that sort of luck you have to win! Gl mate

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 09:50:38 AM »

GL today Ant!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »

GL today Ant!

Ah! The element of surprise
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 11:24:50 AM »

Tyty. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.

I am feeling great again today and calmly confident. Noticing how my game is adapting fast to never be overly phased by big decisions to be made in higher buy in tournies and any tourns in fact and will play to the best of my ability, the optimal line. If I can hold my head up after a game and say I went for a move I thought was going to work considering the circumstances but fails miserably, making me look like a muppet, I will learn from it but not be annoyed at myself.

I left Ireland last month annoyed and I am never going to feel that again I can promise myself that, I won't be overlooking anything on that scale again.

I can see how much my game has improved actually by having a look at the QQ hand I mentioned earlier in the thread. A year or two ago, I fold, as calling it off in a high pressure situation like that, when you are more than likely going to be wrong, but only for your gut instinct telling you you are good, takes balls. I am getting better and better live at a quick rate, and hope to have further stake requests on here get the backing and come good as I am really enjoying it and know if I carry on with the way I am playing then hopefully, hopefully, a big score won't be too far away, live.

All I can keep on doing is keep knocking on the door very hard over and over again, being happy with my play every time I play, not being afraid by pushing the boundaries with different plays and just keep learning from better players, then it should be a matter of time. Thanks again for investing, would absolutely love to be sending you all some outrageous sums. 
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »

On the tv table from 1.30pm www.gentingpokerseries.com/live

30 mins delay but you can see chip counts and my cards as the action happens.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »

Got to 7 bbs, reshoved A10 lost to 1010
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:06 PM »

Nevermind. Nice try

Ah! The element of surprise
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 06:50:09 PM »

Nevermind. Nice try

Was pretty ridiculous mate. The cards were dead for hours, and i was shoving light just to keep afloat. Then this hand came along. 9 handed, UTG playing about 40bbs raises 2.2bbs, he had been very active so had suited connectors from 76 upwards in his range along with any combo of broadway cards. Considering I had 7bbs it seemed an OK spot.

I get AJ in without a thought, A9 I probably fold, A10 is one of those so on the border you are right with the fold or the all in. You do basically give up your fold equity here though, but with A10, I am ahead or flipping a lot of the time. Plus there was the small matter of I was getting very very low and needed to manufacture a spot, however borderline, which forced my hand a touch.

O well. I am probably going to grind hard now into the new year, and probably ask for the next backing request in February/March as this was definitely a little high for me and I shouldn't be punting £770 in one go, but that didn't affect me, I feel confident that I played as good as I could have.

Unlucky investors, maybe next time!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:52:15 PM by Ant040689 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: